• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking news!! Fire-and a dead body-@ Passivearts

Truly horrible...my thoughts and prayers go out to John's family and everyone at Passive Arts.

Wow , this is horrible news.

He was a great supporter & friend to our community. He will be missed.

My condolences to his family , friends , & all my fellow members of the TMF who knew the man.

I found out at bedtime last night, 'cause one of you was kind enough to PM me. Thank you for that.

That such a horror show could happen IRL is beyond the pale. That it happened to him is wrong. Last article I read was:
http://www.dailybreeze.com/news/ci_15619543

It's just not right. That's where we used to go. Most of my crew knew him. All had met him. Nevermind where PA goes from here. That guy was good people, and some demented wretch did that for such reasons?

Horror.

Goodbye John. You were a good man and a good host.

Son of a fucking bitch. :sadcry:

Classy guy running a classy operation, fellow animal lover, family man and one hell of a party thrower. How much fun did we have here over the years? HOW did the sick fuck who did this pull it off and in the middle of the day like that? (Shakes head) Condolences to John's family and those who loved him. It's the end of an era, friends, I am just sick about this.
Much love,
Me

Wasn't John involved with The Chateau in Sherman Oaks several years ago or am I confusing him with someone else?

I'd heard of Passivearts before, but I didn't realize it had such an integral position within the community.

Truly an awful thing to have happened.

Huge position. Everyone from Playboy to the History Channel has covered it!

It was the only place we partied publicly. I was dragged kicking and screaming the first time and couldn't wait to get back after that. John kept it so clean, the girls I met were awesome and he was always spoiling us with barbeques, special events and such. We even met his daughter. I'm sorry you didn't get the opp.
Whatever happens to it now, it'll NEVER be the same.
XOXO

I'd heard of Passivearts before, but I didn't realize it had such an integral position within the community.

Truly an awful thing to have happened.

Oh my gosh. My condolences go out to his family and friends. I've never met John but I wish I had, he seems like such a nice person.

On a side note, I do have to say, I appreciate the news coverage. For a very vanilla media outlet, the various articles and especially that video snippet have been very professional and factual, and haven't cast John or his club in any kind of negative light.

I hope justice is promptly served. :(

Oh my gosh. My condolences go out to his family and friends. I've never met John but I wish I had, he seems like such a nice person.

On a side note, I do have to say, I appreciate the news coverage. For a very vanilla media outlet, the various articles and especially that video snippet have been very professional and factual, and haven't cast John or his club in any kind of negative light.

I hope justice is promptly served. :(

I have to agree about the respectful and non-sensational coverage so far. I am also surpriseed by the amount of coverage (sad to say, arson and murder are not always that newsworthy in southern CA) and that has given me the impression that John and club were more part of the overall community than I realized.

Steph, my god I remember how much fun he was giving us the tour the first time. You two joked around a bunch. I am going to miss and cherish those moments.

John backed the West Coast Gatherings in many, many ways. Man had our backs, and the crew is gonna miss him terribly.

I know, right? He was teasing me for calling him Mike (And you know I'm always good with names!) I was so damn nervous!
XOXO

Steph, my god I remember how much fun he was giving us the tour the first time. You two joked around a bunch. I am going to miss and cherish those moments.

For all who wish to participate....

I will be still doing a 2 hour show this weekend, however RobAce Radio will instead be offering a tribute and memorial radio show on Passive Arts and John.

Here is the show link:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/tmf-ra...2010-21-passive-arts-the-memories-and-the-man

Bellystrokes, unclebill and several other TMF members will be calling in to help me since I never had the honor or privilege of going to Passive Arts or meeting John.

I would encourage anyone to call in and share you memories and thoughts.

I will be posting a show link later this evening where people who can not make the live show (Saturday Night 7/31 from 11pm EDT-1amEDT) can leave some thoughts and memories I will read live on the air.

Any suggestions or if you would like to also contribute something, please PM me.

Thank you all.

A tragedy and a horrible loss. My deepest sympathies.

Rob

While we're discussing tributes, I'm in the process of putting together a page on my site that will include info. about John and the history of the club. I invite anyone who wishes to do so to send me an e-mail at [email protected] with your own thoughts and memories to be added in. (This will not include comments about the crime. We want to honor John, not the bastard who did this.)

Son of a fucking bitch. :sadcry:

Classy guy running a classy operation, fellow animal lover, family man and one hell of a party thrower. How much fun did we have here over the years? HOW did the sick fuck who did this pull it off and in the middle of the day like that? (Shakes head) Condolences to John's family and those who loved him. It's the end of an era, friends, I am just sick about this.
Much love,
Me

It's nice to see you're still around and able to speak up during such a tragic event...

I didn't know John, as I've never been to Passive Arts. It seems that he was a good man who made everyone feel welcome. The fetish community has lost a true friend. My condolences to his family and friends, which no doubt included most of those who were employed there over the years.

One can only hope the cowardly killer is brought swiftly to justice and that Passive Arts will rise again as a tribute to him. R.I.P. John.

John was a fabulous man - he made me feel comfortable the very first time I went there - in fact, I almost didn't go - and his dog died, too - it was a beautiful and very nice dog. I will miss John and I really hope Passive Arts will live on as his legacy. If anyone knows when and where the funeral will be, please let me know.

I`m still sick over this news.:( I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it. John was a true friend of the tickling community, and ran a wonderful business. It seems like employee/employer violence has become a real problem in this country, and sadly there are no easy answers.:ermm:

This whole thing seems surreal. I mean, Passive Arts was THE place for our Southern California gatherings and John always made us feel welcomed. Even when he partied with all the other "fetishes", he would always stop by and make us feel very welcome. This is an unbelievable loss in our society as a whole. He was a good man.

I know everyone who knew him will miss him. Wow.. Just wow....

Unfortunate but true....

I`m still sick over this news.:( I woke up in the middle of the night thinking about it. John was a true friend of the tickling community, and ran a wonderful business. It seems like employee/employer violence has become a real problem in this country, and sadly there are no easy answers.:ermm:

but violence as a whole has become almost common place. Sucks. This is not the kind of wolrd I wanna raise my kids. I am training ( teaching??? ) them to respect life from the person down the street to the bunnies in the back yard. This was senceless. People killing for losing jobs.. and alot of this sounds like this moron ( the guy who killed him ) did the fire just to hide the crime of killing someone becasue you know if he was alive before he would have tried to get out to save his beloved dog and himself. Thank you John for the freindly welcome when I came to your club that first time. Rest in Peace.:shock2:

Now that I have let it sink in for a while, I have only one thing to say - the world has become a poorer place and heaven has become a richer one with the death of a very dear friend to so many of us. I will miss him and I wish him well wherever he may be now.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back