• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Breaking news!! Fire-and a dead body-@ Passivearts

latest news from their fetlife page...

Miladydom4u responded 1 day ago:
Update: 8/4/2010
Thank you to so many who have posted here as well as private posts. The outpouring of love and support has been so helpful during these trying days. I will be back home on Friday and will be looking for a location that can hold approximately 200 people for a memorial for John. It is important to find a location that is not a dungeon. John's children were not involved in the lifestyle. If you have any suggestions please send them to me privately. Also, if you have pictures of John, please send them to me. At this time, the DA has been assigned to tne case. The autopsy was just completed and John's body has been released. The family will have private services but understand the need for a community service. I ask again that anyone having information regarding John or David please send it to me in email. The smallest bits of information can help. So many have asked for more details. We have been advised by the DA to not release further information as it may cause a problem with the case. I am doing nothing that may stop David from coming to justice. Thank you in advance for understanding.

It was also posted that some jerks are claiming to be the new club owners, etc. Nothing is being done yet afa the club. They've asked that anyone with serious intent and the financial ability to make an offer on the place contact her privately. But, it may be a bit before anything can be done since legal work is still in process.

Didn't know the gentleman concerned...but may he R.I.P... :(

For those who didn't know them, below is a picture of John and Koda (his dog) which was posted on Passive Arts' MySpace page. Sorry that I don't have a larger photo.

For those who didn't know them, below is a picture of John and Koda (his dog) which was posted on Passive Arts' MySpace page. Sorry that I don't have a larger photo.

Thanks for posting this, milagros.:smilestar Even though its been nearly two weeks since Johns murder, I`m still mad as hell about this sensless tragedy.

It's nice to put a face to the name.

Thanks for sharing this pic , milagros.

Maaan that's just unbelievably horrible. I have always enjoyed reading about Member experiences on this board, and have gotten a few of the clips from their Clip Store, but unfortunately have never made it to the actual Passive Arts Studio. Having read through this thread I can only imagine just how wonderful and special John was and only wish that I could have made his acquaintance. RIP to John and Koda and my sincerest condolences to his family and his friends.

Last edited:
RIP John and Koda

I respectfully have to disagree honey. I can't imagine EVER being able to go back in there, not after this. It'd be like the Beatles trying to replace John Lennon~you can't do that. There is only one. Although my beloved TMF friends made the events and of course the Goddess who so carefully handpicked the venue for us, it was John for me who made the club. HE chose the girls, HE kept the place SO clean and stocked to the roof with anything we needed. He made what could have been a seedy experience for a pretty vanilla kid like me a lot of fun and the kind of extra effort he went to for us was just...above and beyond. And yes, part of me knows it was a business decision, and it was a good one. Keep them happy and they'll tell all their friends and keep the money rolling in, blah, blah, blah, I get it.

But the kind of caring and appreciation he showed us, I don't think is typical. He'd give us special discounted rates and did I mention he'd have throw us these amazing all-you can-eat barbecues where HE did the cooking, himself??? He didn't call some caterer. And it wasn't just ANY cooking~anyone remember his signature mac/cheese crusted potatoes? OMG.

And on the subject of Koda suffering in the blaze, I hope I can ease some caring minds~one of my best friends since high schools Dad was a Boston area Battalion Chief for almost 30 years. He taught me something interesting. My number one most feared way to die on the planet is by fire. Do you know what kills most fire victims first? Surprise! It's NOT the fire, it's the smoke inhalation. You choke, which is terrible, yes, but unless the scenario is something like being burned at the stake where you're literally set ON FIRE, the agony usually lasts at most a few minutes, you just can't breathe anymore. By the time you think you'd actually be feeling the fire, smelling your burning flesh, you're already gone. Sorry to put it in such macabre terms but some of you out there know how I am. Just the facts ma'am. In all probability, Koda's passing was a speedy one.

Hey West Coast Gath gang~did any of us actually MEET this maggot? I've not seen a pic. It doesn't matter, really, I was just wondering.
XOXO

Hi My Goddesses:
What a crying shame huh? All I can think back to was our first meeting back in '06 for that wonderful munch,with Mistress Stephanie Locke,the Sat. night party, and gathering at PAS on Sun. What great friends we all got to be, thanks in large part to the way we were treated there and the fantastic hospitality of John and all the ladies of PAS. And,of course, our "Beach House Gatherings" over the next couple of years!
What can you say about John and his uncanny ability to find, and hire, the most wonderful and charming ladies to host everyone at such functions! He's one of a kind and will be sorely missed. To both my Goddesses, I send out my most sincere and heartfelt condolences. We lost a great friend to the community!!!!
Love ya both lots, Take care!
Your one and only, Boz

I won't be able to call in to RobAce's radio show memorial to John tomorrow since I will be up in New Hampshire (for the S.N.O.B. munch and play party). I have sent him a PM with my memories of John and of Passive Arts. Rob says he will read it on the air. I will post it here also for those of you who don't listen to the radio show.

Memories of John and of Passive Arts

There was a TMF gathering at Passive Arts Studios on Saturday, June 17, 2006. It was in honor of TicklingFeet4Fun and Sadira, visiting L.A. from Michigan. It coincided with my annual trip to L.A. to see some Dodger games so I was able to attend.

That was the first time I had ever been to Passive Arts and the first time I ever met John, the owner. The gathering was incredible. The play portion was scheduled from 2pm to 4pm. At 2pm promptly, Mistress Feral introduced herself to us in the Elizabethan Room and asked for a male volunteer to strip down to his shorts and be strapped down onto The Immobilizer. I was quick to volunteer, and others followed after Feral was done with me.

Also present during the two hours were three other women, all working as Switches at Passive Arts. I can recall Switch Courtney, a tall blonde woman, stripping down to her G-string, lying down on a bondage table, and inviting us to tie her down and tickle her, only specifying that she have a safe word in case she couldn't breathe. There was no lack of volunteers for that, either, and I spent a good deal of time working on her lovely feet.

John came over to the TMF people during these happy proceedings and introduced himself as the owner of the club. He invited us all to have a meal when the play time was ended at 4pm. He made us all feel welcome and offered to get us anything that we needed. He was genuinely happy to see us having a good time.

At 4pm, there was a buffet of hot dogs, hamburgers, potato salad, and other summer barbecue items. There was no charge for the meal and no admission charge for the gathering. They did pass around a tip jar for the women who worked there who had attended the gathering and I donated to that generously. John contributed his facilities and his food to us as a service to the BDSM community, to the tickling community in particular as a part of it. That's the kind of person he was. None of us were under any obligation to give him any business, although I myself booked a two hour session with Courtney before I returned to New York.

I went to three more TMF gatherings there since then, usually on a Saturday evening rather than in the afternoon as the 2006 one had been. I remember speaking with John in 2007 and 2008 briefly, but not last year, he was busy that Saturday.

This year, I came to Passive Arts on Friday, June 4, for a two hour session with Submissive Marie. (By the way, I posted a review of that session on the TMF.) I arrived about 10 minutes before they opened, at 11:50a.m., as my session was scheduled for 12 noon to 2pm. As I was buzzed in and entered, I saw John sitting in his office, to the right as you enter, doing paperwork at his desk. His dog was sitting on the floor at his feet. I waved to him, not really expecting him to remember who I was. It had been two years since I spoke to him briefly. Here is the conversation that followed after I waved:

"You're milagros317, aren't you?" he asked.

"Yes," I replied. "I'm here today for a session with Marie."

"Good choice," he said. "You'll enjoy yourself. She's really ticklish and she's a laugher."

He smiled and went back to his paperwork.

That was the last time I saw him. It turns out that will be the last time I will ever see John or his dog, they were both murdered earlier this week, on July 27.

I will always remember him the way he was when he spoke to me about Marie, a man who was doing a job he loved and who wanted his clients to have a good time, to have fun.

Rest In Peace, John. You will be missed.

Good stuff Mils! Thanks for sharing.

Wow Tklbd, you do remember me and the goddess Steph as virgins. Dungeon party virgins that is. As I recall, both me and Steph had been to PA for some private parties, but we all went to DV8 that evening for the very first time, and I remember being so nervous and wondering if I would stand out in a negative way etc. Unless someone has a different memory, I recall being made to feel at home and I had such a great time over the next few years introducing the place to some of my more local goddesses and and introducing them to you, dvnc, primetime, unclebill, milagros, Strider and a few others. I think John really helped us create a sense of community.

Hope you are doing well. Let me know what is going on.

Wow Tklbd, you do remember me and the goddess Steph as virgins. Dungeon party virgins that is. As I recall, both me and Steph had been to PA for some private parties, but we all went to DV8 that evening for the very first time, and I remember being so nervous and wondering if I would stand out in a negative way etc. Unless someone has a different memory, I recall being made to feel at home and I had such a great time over the next few years introducing the place to some of my more local goddesses and and introducing them to you, dvnc, primetime, unclebill, milagros, Strider and a few others. I think John really helped us create a sense of community.

Hope you are doing well. Let me know what is going on.

I`ll never forget the kindness Steph and bellystrokes showed me in introducing me to the gathering scene at P.A. They don`t make em any better than those two goddesses.:smilelove And dvnc, pennylane, primetime, Strider and the rest of the gang were awesome, as well. Everyone went out of their way to make me feel like one of the group.:smilestar

Holy Shit man may his spirit rest in peace. Man I like Passive Arts :'((

Terrible. I don't know anyone involved, but I'm sorry to hear this.

Hikari is a domina, though, and not available as a sub for tickling sessions - at least she wasn't at Passive Arts.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back