• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BREAKING NEWS! I'm white trash!

So it is said, so it shall be written, and so it shall be done. No more animosity between us, kis. Neither of us have the time or energy for it and at this point it's little more than circusesque amusement for the rest of the forum.

Point made and taken.

*shakes hands, gives a hug*

Time to move on folks!

After everything, I'm glad to see this, folks. :xpulcy:

Every moment of every day is an opportunity to choose who you are. I like it when people make good choices, and I think these fit the criteria.

Good job. :)

This thread is a fascinating study in sociology. My thanks to all who participated.

Dammit, Jim... Stop invokin' me...

And Red and I ain't had such sillyness since this forum had it's original mod team change. 'Sides, we were separated by a common language. ;) Red rocks, anyway.

Yeah, but no, but yeah, but no, but yeah, but... what happened right was, sumfin happened what you don't know nuffin about. Michelle Barker was saying in biology that I was well shagging Luke Dawkins and that is soooooooooooooo unfair, cos it wasn't a shag, it was a blowie. And she can't talk anyway, because she was givin' a hand job to that bloke Don, who works in Macdonalds. He's the one in our year who's done the best, cos he's got two badges: one for slicing gherkins and one for mopping up piss.

So it was nuffin or somefinornuffin to do with her anyway, so don't bring her into it, ALRIGHT!?

Don't go givin' me evils!

Bloody hilarious! You just have to have the voice in your head.

Dammit, Jim... Stop invokin' me...

And Red and I ain't had such sillyness since this forum had it's original mod team change. 'Sides, we were separated by a common language. ;) Red rocks, anyway.

It was entertaining though. :bouncybou

Couldn't you guys get back together for one last performance?:bubble:

Heh. Not bloody likely, brother. Once I figured out what he was sayin', more oft than not, I agreed with him. ;)

I was gonna say something but it seems the beef is over, so I'll chill, but lemme add this:

We all are "supposed" grown ups here, and it is high time we all started acting like it. Man it looks like we're still in high school.....:eek::rolleyes:

let's leave the pettiness to the kids, shall we???:rolleyes:

I was going to say this is between viper, kis, and the person who told viper. But since this thread established PM's are not private, please continue.

Urbandictionary.com has 75 definitions for White Trash. This one just about sums them up.

Racial slur. A derogatory term aimed at white people. A white person (particularly American) who demonstrates some of the following traits.

1. Listens to Country Western (not all, of course).
2. Lives in a trailer or a poorly kept apartment.
3. Very stupid/ignorant.
4. Extremely rude and nasty towards others.
5. On welfare or uses food stamps.
6. Has bad health.
7. Spends too much money on him/herself and not enough on his/her children.
8. Has a bigotted or racist opinion of other people.
9. Has blonde hair.
10. Did not care about school as a child.
11. Has a drug problem.
12. Has sex quite often.
13. Owns a truck of some type.
14. Watches violent programs on television.

being a proud member of a "manufactured housing community" ......(or as we all like to call it.........."trailer park") .......i must admit i found this thread hilarious, if only slightly offensive.........believe it or not, one or two people on the face of the earth might actually live in a trailer park........not by choice, mind you..........and yes, i can and often do speak proper english, and i havent married a family member yet..........i have heard a ton of white trash jokes on this forum, and honestly, most of them really are funny........i just want to point out that just because someone is white and resides in a manufacured home community--er, trailer park..........does not automatically make us inbred, un-educated, or otherwise socially inept......just wanted to throw that out there..........i may be white , and on occaision ive even been accused of being trashy, but generally not both at the same time...........on the plus side, there are far worse things than being white trash though.........at least im not a communist or terrorist! glad kis and viper are seeing eye to eye a bit more , no need for negativity these days, lets just enjoy the forum...........getting off my trailer park soap box now.........:imouttahe

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back