• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brendan’s 18th Birthday [M/M Adult, Tickler POV]

MattRyder

TMF Novice
**Disclaimer** This story is fictional and includes brief dialogue with someone under the age of 18, but no illegal actions towards a minor. All tickling related actions involve parties over the age of 18. There is impulsive explicit m/m content, so please discontinue reading if you're not comfortable with something like that.

Areas tickled: Mainly upperbody, some feet

—————

Years ago, I posted a craigslist ad looking for people that were into tickling, being tickled, and anything related to tickling fetishes. As a switch leaning lee, I was mainly looking for someone to tickle me. Initially looking for a female tickler, I was only met with responses from guys, many that came across as creepy, so there were no further conversations to be had unfortunately.

The posting was laying dormant for a while (I almost forgot about it). I checked my inbox one day that said, Re: Tickling. Curious, I opened the email. It was from someone named Brendan.

“Hi, I saw your ad on craigslist about tickling. I want to be tickled and have a tickling fetish but I’ve never done anything like this before. Can we maybe chat about it?

Thanks”

I responded right away, as I was of course still interested in chatting with and meeting likeminded people that were into tickling. Long story short, Brendan told me that he was only 16 at the time. Right away I explained to him that any meetups or tickling sessions will never involve a minor or someone under the age of 18. He seemed kinda bummed but understood, and I appreciated his honesty. Thinking this was the end of our conversation, I jokingly told him to contact me on his 18th birthday to re-spark the conversation.

**Approximately 2 years later**

Some time later, I met a few people and chatted a bit with some folks about tickling. Sadly, no one in my city or even remotely close to me. One Saturday morning, I sat down to check my emails. The usual fluff, some work stuff, and…what’s this?

Subject: Re: Tickling … could it be? It was Brendan.

“Hi Matt, not sure if you remember me, this is Brendan, I emailed you about a craigslist ad about tickling a couple years ago. So I just turned 18 on Thursday. I remember you told me to contact you when I was 18. So I’m wondering if you’d want to tickle me? Hope to hear back from you soon.”

No shit! This kid must have had it marked in his calendar, and now that he was 18, I thought what the heck, I’ll chat with him and see where things go.

I responded, “Hey little buddy! Wow, you weren’t joking when you said you’d message me after your 18th birthday. Good to hear from you. Let’s maybe find time to chat, maybe a public place for coffee or something?”

I met Brendan at a local coffee shop that afternoon. He walked in, we shook hands, sat down, and had a good conversation. After a while, he opened up to me about knowing he’s had a tickling fetish since he was younger. Babysitters and siblings that would tickle him, he recognized that he liked it and into his teens he realized that there was a pleasureful aspect of being tickled. He said he isn’t really into tickling others, only to be tickled. Which was actually ideal in the situation; I had never explored my ‘ler side, and this presented an opportunity.

Brendan told me that he had never actually had a tickle session before, with restraints and being tied down. Only an ex-boyfriend of his that used to playfully wrestle and pin him down and tickle him. As he was the one that initiated the idea of me tickling him, I moved our conversation towards potentially giving Brendan his first tickle session.

“So Brendan, you say you want to be tickled..” I said.

Brendan paused, then responded, “I do, I think I’m ready.”

We talked about limits, how I would be tickling him, and a few other details before we headed back to my place.

We arrived at my apartment. Brendan was quiet as we walked up and into my place. I empathize with him, as he was probably a bit nervous. I led him down the hall and into my room, where I had done some proactive setting up with fresh bed sheets, and four scarves tied in slipknots around each corner of the bed posts.

“So this is where you’re going to tickle me?” he nervously asked.

“This is where I’ll be tickling you, Brendan,” I replied.

We agreed that he would keep his t-shirt on to begin with. He was wearing shorts and ankle socks. Brendan laid down on the bed on his back, and I secured his wrists to the top bed posts, and his ankles to the lower bed posts.

“Okay little buddy, happy 18th birthday! ready to laugh for a little bit?” I said.

Brendan already started nervously giggling, “Oh gosh, haha, this is happening.”

I started with light wiggling fingers right in the centre of his tummy over his shirt. Brendan jumped.

“AH, oooh, okay,” Brendan said as I think he was trying to mentally prepare for everything. I don’t think the poor guy knew what he was in store for. I know it was his first session, but I still planned on pushing his limits and giving him a good experience.

Using my trusty wiggling fingers, I moved to Brendan’s underarms, made contact, and wiggled my fingers down his sides to his hips.

“Ahhh…hehehe…agh.” Brendan was trying to hold in laughter. I repeated. Wiggling fingers from his underarms, down his sides, to his hips, I repeated 4 or 5 times.

“Hehehe…hahaha…okay..that tickles…hahaha!” Brendan started trying to turn side to side, but couldn’t escape the tickles as they were coming from both sides.

Returning to his tummy, I took both hands and started stretching all ten fingers across his t-shirt, kind of like I was scratching a dog behind its ears.

“Woah-ahahaha! Stop! Hahaha” Brendan laughed and giggled.

“Stop?” I said, “We’re not stopping, little buddy!” I snickered. I continued the scratching tickles across his shirt, moving to his sides, into his underarms, and across his tummy again. I continued for about 2-3 minutes.

“Hahahaha! No no no! Oh my ga-ha-ha, it ti-h-hi-ckles!” Brendan fumbled his words through his rapid giggles.

I moved onto the bed, standing on either side of his hips over top of Brendan. I started wiggling my fingers in front of his face.

“Uh-oh, where am I gonna tickle you next, little buddy?!” I teased as I inched closer to his face with my wiggling fingers.

“Hahahaha, I do-ho-hon’t know, ahhh the anticipation!” Brendan giggled and laughed. Suddenly, I grabbed his ribs with all ten fingers.

“BAH! Hehehehe, no no no!”

I was now prodding my fingers across Brendan’s ribs through his shirt.

“Tickle tickle tickle!” I taunted.

Over the course of about 10-15 minutes, I continued to wiggle my fingers, poke, scratch, and prod at Brendan’s very ticklish upper body. Once it was time to give him a break, I untied his wrists and asked him to take his shirt off. He nervously complied. After I retied his wrists to the bed and added a nice touch by blindfolding him, he was now laying in a very vulnerable position with his bare upper body now fully available to me. Brendan had what is classified as a ‘skinny-fat’ body type. Fairly skinny with a softer tummy, perfect for tickling. I wasted no time and jumped right back to standing on both sides of him at his hips, as soon as my fingers made contact with his soft bare sides, rapid wiggling and tickling all up and down his sides and across his tummy.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! NOHOHOHOHOHO! AHAHAHA!” Brendan laughed hysterically. As he shook his head side to side, trying to escape the tickles, but he couldn’t. I kept tickling….and tickling…and tickling. My technique was to tickle non-stop for about 30-45 seconds, then give a quick 3 second break, then back to tickling. The torturous method was a teasing reminder to Brendan that he was in for tickles non-stop, only to be given a teasingly short break, right back into tickling. This seemed to work well as I really had him belly laughing now.

After tickling Brendan’s upper body for a while, I jumped off the bed and walked to the foot. Wasting no time, I ripped off Brendan’s socks. Now I’m not a huge fan of guys' feet personally. But seeing that I was having so much fun tickling this kid silly, I had to keep testing him. I quickly started wiggling and dancing my fingers all across his soles, heels, under his toes, over the tops of his feet, and all surface areas that my fingers could touch.

“WAAAHAHAHA! NO FEEEEEHEHEHET! STAHAHAHAP!” Brendan pleaded.

“Oh! We found another spot!” I said. I continued to tickle Brendan’s feet. Definitely soft, I could tell that he took care of them. Maybe it was preparation for them to be tickled one day. And today is one day.

After a good long 5 minute non-stop foot tickle. I pulled my hands away, leaving Brendan breathing heavily from laughing. Now I wanted to have some more fun with his upper body. I went over to my night stand and pulled out my handy-dandy bottle of baby oil. Brendan, still being blindfolded, was left in anticipation of what was about to happen next. He seemed to be enjoying his break to catch his own breath.

I began to squeeze the oily substance all over him, starting with his tummy, across his chest, and on his shoulders to soon spread into his underarms. He already knew what was happening.

“Oh no.. Is that oil?” Brendan asked nervously.

“You bet it is!” I promptly replied. “I have to try this on you, it’ll be really fun. It will make things easier actually.”

“Easier? Really?” Brendan asked, slightly confused.

“Yup. Well, easier for me. It’s really gonna tickle for you.” I said. Brendan’s face trembled as he had his hopes crushed. I started to spread the slippery oil all over his tummy, up and down his sides, into his underarms, across his chest and nipples. His body was glistening with it. I mounted his waist to put weight down so he wouldn’t be able to move and struggle as much.

“Ahh..hahaha…wait, wait..” Brendan giggled in anticipation, knowing exactly what was about to happen to him. I planted all my fingers at his elbows, and as soon as I started to slide them towards his underarms, Brendan became hysterical.

“WAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

My fingers continued to slide effortlessly towards his underarms. I stopped there and wiggled vigorously in the hollows of his armpits. Wiggling my fingers in the oily substance was so easy, and his reactions were definitely heightened.

“Uh-oh, that seems to be really ticklish, little buddy!” I teased. Moving from his underarms, I started to glide all ten fingers up and down his sides, using my nails to slide up and down, and up and down.

“So easy to tickle you, little buddy! Very slippery, very ticklish! Tickle tickle tickle,” I teased as I continued to punish Brendan’s oiled upper body with my fingers. He was now laughing heavily and hysterically.

I noticed better reactions from him from fast wiggling fingers right in the centre of his tummy (which happens to be my worst spot too), so I definitely understood the ticklish sensations that Brendan was feeling. As a tickler, I was feeling a strong sense of control and it motivated me to keep tickling this poor guy. I truly wanted to push Brendan, but not too far of course. The last thing I wanted was to scar him so he doesn’t want to pursue future tickle sessions.

After a good 20 minutes of oily tickle torture all over Brendan’s tummy, sides, underarms, nipples, and hips, I stopped and got off the bed. Brendan was in hysterics, laughing harder than he was in the beginning of his first tickle session. My evil self couldn’t help but go for one last blast of tickles. I rapidly jumped back and wiggled my fingers faster than ever all over his sides and tummy for another minute.

“AHAHAHAHA, OH MY GAHAHAHAHAHAD!” Brendan said in hysterics. The laughing turned from loud, to heavy, to silent. Silent laughter now coming from his wide open mouth, hands shaking, body fighting absolutely everything. As I continued to tickle Brendan, I couldn’t help but notice through his boxers that he had produced an erect member. Testing how he would feel, I lightly dragged a finger down his shaft. Brendan let out a quick inhale…and a slight moan.

“No pressure at all…but did you want me to…?” I asked, implying the obvious. Brendan stopped, hesitated for a minute, and then responded with nodding his head.

“Are you sure?” I asked again.

Brendan nodded his head again, saying nothing.

Slowly sliding his boxers down, I grabbed my hitachi, rested it on his throbbing head, and pressed on. Brendan started moaning immediately, getting louder and louder. Moving the wand up and down his shaft, he began to shake and moan. Brendan’s throbbing head began to shake, his back arched, and not even 30-40 seconds later, he let out a loud high-pitched moan. Brendan EXPLODED.

Something like that was an entirely new experience for me, but knowing that I made someone else feel good made me feel good too. I stepped back and let him sit and enjoy the bliss of what he just experienced.

“How you feeling, Brendan?” I asked, as I started to untie his wrists and ankles.

“Wow, I’m so ticklish, oh my god,” Brendan exhaustedly said, still huffing and puffing.

“Haha, that you are, my friend.”

“I can still feel the tickles, oh my goodness,” Brendan said as he moved to the edge of the bed. I grabbed him a towel to clean up and a bottle of water as he chugged it back.

“You’re gonna feel them for a bit, haha. Did you enjoy it?” I asked Brendan.

He smiled and looked up at me, “That was the best 18th birthday present ever! Thank you.” Brendan graciously said.

“Anytime, little buddy! We’ll have to do that again soon.”

THE END.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back