• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brett Favre

gargoyleofdusk

TMF Master
Mr Class.
Mr Heart.
Mr Hall-of-Fame-to-come.
A shame his season is in the skids, but he will play 1 more year, and succeed.
Not a Packers fan, but Mr Favre is one you cannot help but admire, and send all well wishes to him and his family.

He's already had a great career and maybe he should retire. But if he chooses to play on, I wish him future success. The man doesn't deserve to go out on a low note. Unfortunately, this season might be it. :sowrong:

He cant help if he has no running game or if the offense cant score nor can the defense stop people form scoring.

I agree he should come back for another season when he has some weapons around him; Walker etc.

german said:
He cant help if he has no running game or if the offense cant score nor can the defense stop people form scoring.

I agree he should come back for another season when he has some weapons around him; Walker etc.

Bears havent had a quarterback for half the season and won 10 games....injuries is not an excuse because you are supposed to build a team for any contingency.

Farve needs to leave after this season, infact he should be benched already, sure he's a fan fave but the packers have a potential gold mine in aaron rogers, he needs to get play time experience. Every snap farve takes is one less for Rogers. Hell, they play bad enuff they could even get reggie bush

Every great should know when it's time to step down, and for favre, it's time.

What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back