• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

"Bridge Ahoy" revamped.

Low_Roads

4th Level Black Feather
I'm not altogether sure this is the right forum for this post. It's a Youtube link to a video I made on my iPhone, but the subject matter didn't seem to fit with the Video Clips section. If the mods choose to move it, I completely understand.

The subject is the famous Fleischer Brothers' cartoon scene we all know so well, with the footage edited into a longer, more intense encounter. Since I've adapted portions of the frame to serve as separate shots, some of this will be rather soft focus. None of it's fuzzy to the point of being unwatchable, though it's going to play best on smaller screens (phones would be ideal).

https://youtu.be/Br6dBPhUl_I

Last edited:
ohohooo I love this, could you do that with other clips like with April O'Neil or the like?

Thank you oboy! So glad you liked this! I do indeed plan to make more of these; the elements for “Shiver Me Timbers” are already collected and I’ll probably try to do something with them this weekend. I hadn’t thought about April O’Neil, but she would indeed be a promising subject for expansion! Thanks for the suggestion! I’ll definitely look into it!

Thank you Milagros! :D It’s been one of my favorite tickle scenes since I was a youngster, so I’m delighted if I could do it justice! Only sorry it doesn’t hold up better for large-screen viewing, but considering the small size of the elements I’m using that just wasn’t gonna happen. It should fill a niche for phone viewing, at least.

SOOO looking forward to Shiver Me Timbers! That is my ALL TIME favorite foot tickling cartoon scene!!

Thank you Solarcharger! Really appreciate you writing in! Very pleased you enjoyed this first video! Hope to have "Shiver Me Timbers" done sometime next week. Am still compiling all the individual shots and sound effects I need, but will start the initial editing tonight.

PS: I'm super high on "Shiver Me Timbers" myself! The tongue play looks so excruciating! Can't help but think that on some level, Olive's enjoying the hell out of it!

Very kind of you, Ankhlet! So glad you enjoyed!

My grateful thanks, Solarcharger! Am making very good progress on “Shiver Me Timbers”. It’ll definitely be ready by Monday!

Very nice and well done... kinda makes me wish the original scene was longer.

A true classic! I’ll have to bookmark this one! Keep up the good work!!

You are a very talented artist! Thank you!
Thank you, Delicatetouch! I very much appreciate the compliment! It certainly helps to have quality material to work with; it's not for nothing that this Fleischer cartoon is still beloved nearly 90 years on!

Very nice and well done... kinda makes me wish the original scene was longer.
Thanks so much, Volsung! I know what you mean... the original just barely gets your interest 'roused before its over. Think about when I first saw it in the late '50s, without any possible means of recording it! The scene couldn't have been very much longer without being out-and-out fetish material, I suppose; general audiences aren't going to have the tolerance for kinkiness that we do. Even at a few seconds running time, though, it still packs a hammer blow impact!

A true classic! I’ll have to bookmark this one! Keep up the good work!!
Thanks so much for saying so, 3xPIN! I'm deeply honored! Will indeed do my best with future video projects, though I'm not likely to find material as vivid and useful as these Popeye cartoons. But I'll definitely keep trying!

Last edited:
Have just recently discovered that the "Comic" filter on iMovies, one of the apps I use to make these videos, will simplify the picture so that it's more acceptable for larger screens. I don't prefer it (too much of the original's lush backgrounds and body texturing becomes lost), but then I don't mind watching these projects over my phone. Anyway, it's only an option; choose whichever version suits your needs best.

I used Comic Mono for "Bridge Ahoy!" rather than the two-tone Comic. I found that color fluttering problems became too distracting:

https://youtu.be/ZmRZsOulyxQ

Hi, I really liked your editing of this classic scene!
Your version highlights how frustrated Olive is by the maddening sensations Bluto is creating on her sole and how futile her attempts to ease the tickling are (the aimless wiggling of the toes).
I always had the impression that this scene was a thinly veiled S&M session where Olive was forced to endure "foot sex" while having deeply conflicting feelings about it, as if she was taking pleasure from the vellication but at the same time tried to deny it.
Well done!!

Screenshot 2023-08-02 210232.png

Last edited:
Thank you very much, WonderCat! You're completely on target about the aspects of the scene I wanted to emphasize: Olive's dilemma in having to "endure" sensations she finds overwhelming but pleasurable forced on her by a brutish ogre like Bluto. Forbidden fruit is the tastiest and being compelled to it allows for the twin delights of lusty indulgence and righteous denial. That subtext seems to exist in the footage (ahem) as originally shot, as she vainly attempts to pound down arousal with her fists; Max Fleischer, or some key member of his staff, shows strong signs of having a strong foot/tickling interest himself, based on the number of instances in which he displays her prominently barefoot and emphasizes the fact that those feet are achingly sensitive. It takes some doing to make a plain beanpole like Olive a fetish icon, but her strong, distinctive personality doesn't hurt her case! I very much appreciate your canny analysis of the scene and your approval of my attempts to double her pleasure! I'm very grateful you took the time to let me know!

Last edited:
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back