• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief encounter

BOFH666

2nd Level Red Feather
Another dull, boring day, in at nine, out at five, all day long the drone of fans and click of keyboards drowning out the world in a blanket of background noise.

Excuses for moving present at least a brief moment of respite, a change in the routine, deliver a report to the finance team, fix a PC problem, go for a smoke downstairs, get a sandwich from one or all of the delivery services, anything for that singular instant of diversion from the mind-numbing sameness.

A brief walk to refill a water bottle as good a reason as any other, passing through the office of busy, productive drones, the room resplendent in greys and whites, a world to inhabit, not for living.

Footsteps, around the corner ten foot ahead, move to the side, out the way, no touching please, no pushing, no running.

An explosion, a riot of colour, long red hair falling to her waist, emerald green eyes drilling into my heart, my soul, light blue top hugging her curves, a darker blue skirt dancing over her hips and thighs.

A vision to my eyes, seductive, irresistible as she walks, no, glides towards me, half-smile lending her a joy and mystery, eyes locked on mine as she pulls me forward.

Right hand around my waist, left at my hip, soft, full lips rising to mine, a touch with power enough to rip my world apart, like touching a live wire and my body wakes for her, sensation returning, flooding back as if a dam had been torn apart.

Fingers at my neck, fluttering gently against the skin, tracing trails of fire as she goes, teasing a laugh from a throat I’d thought incapable of such things.

Probing, tempting touch over my chest, intoxicating, invigorating as she moves, delighting in the response, hands coming together over my heart, claiming what she already knows belongs to her.

Hands sweeping out, across to my arms, circling, exploring, stimulating as I struggle to hold on to self-control, a sand-castle before the rising tide.

Down, down to my hips, gliding in and down, fingers hesitating for just a moment over my most private spot, a knowing smile as she moved down herself, kneeling before me yet totally dominant, every passing moment making me more her servant.

Teasing touches on my thighs, muscles already tense with anticipation clenching almost painfully as she traces their counters with a single fingertip.

First right, then left, her hands caress my knees, fingers working into place behind before unleashing her attack, my legs buckling at her touch, laughter consuming my body, my mind, my spirit as I surrender to the inevitable.

Triumphant she rises, smile lighting up her face like the dawn, hands clasped behind my neck as she pulls me into an embrace.

Her warmth passes over me, through me, fuelling me as she once more brings her lips to mine, a passion barely restrained despite our surroundings as she becomes my world, my life.

She pulls back, a final glance loaded with promise, desire and love as she walks on, the single gold band on the third finger of her left hand catching the light and shining as bright as a star in its drab surroundings.

A star that finds it’s twin secure on my own, trembling hand.

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back