• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

British Agent James Bond (007) Tickled & Lickled! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I was so looking forward to interrogating the British Agent 007 knowing exactly what I was going to do having learned the handsome 31 yr old British Agent had a significant weakness; deathly ticklish on his size 12 feet and entering the interrogation room saw him secured as I'd requested on his stomach stripped to his briefs and socks and whispered in his ear my having seen the result of his recent medical examination including the Babinski test, the stroking of the soles assessing the response in the toes and how in Turkey the feet were often punished with a severe beating so bastinado or falanga but equally a lesser known means of torment indulged in which often proved remarkably effective was 'Tickle Torture' and my speciality!

I smiled seeing the British agent involuntarily squirm as I told him I was sure none of his female conquests had got near his feet as hardly enjoyable for him, much less sexually exciting but uninvited I was going to be massaging his feet, licking his soles and sucking, licking and nibbling his toes, sliding my tongue in between them all and indulging in tickling them to my satisfaction! I imagined how humiliating, how embarrassing he would feel with my taking complete advantage of his ticklishness and licklishness of his feet and indulging in fully exploiting it! The bonus of course raping his feet not being something he likjely admitting to having happened during his captivity and especially by another man! I again resumed massaging his socked feet applying firm pressure to his feet enjoying their warmth and moistness as well as their strong aroma and told him his large and soft feet so appealing to me! He visibly flinching from his feet fondled to my total delight!

"Mmmmm Mr. Bond these feet, your feet so deliciously responsive!" I said as I massaged each toe, one by one with expertise and then lightened my touch as he immediately responded and betrayed nervousness as I slowly slid both socks off slowly and peeled off faced both large and newly bared feet! Lightly running my fingers the length of his newly exposed soles slowly and then fast from his heels to his toes driving him berserk but he rising to the challenge to not be broken but soon was laughing loud even gagged as his feet flinched wildly and toes clenched and splayed continuously and he busy trying to catch his breath!

"Oh James Mmmmm those women you bed so easily don't know what they're missing, everything about your feet addicitive and especially you're being so hideously sensitive all over them but so powerfully reactive to these soles licked and toes sucked and nibbled, an insomniac these feet will amuse me all night, yeah that's it James wiggle those toes, the quill of the feather stroking soles, such a cruel tickle tool favoured by me Mr. Bond, it perfectly teases and torments and tickles 007 as you will discover I'm sure!"

The feather quill a proven powerfully effective tickle tool the quill end raking the length of his soles and the feather end sawn in between each of his toes as I focused on finding the most ticklish areas of his feet to work on and I continued to tickle his feet soon knowing which spots being the worst and specifically aiming for them as he was going crazy with his feet getting all the warmer and sweatier and taunting him with silly comments like "You definitely have extremely ticklish feet 007!" "I bet you hate having such a powerful weakness Mr. Bond and did you brush your teeth today and yoiur feet?"

Then I introduced the plastic tines of the hairbrush to the size 12 soles facing me and slowly scrubbed each sole focusing on the most sensitive areas being the secret agent's arches and toes! Alternating then using the hairbrush and the feather, the quill end raking along both soles and the tendrils sawing in between James Bond's toes drove him ballistic as I relish in teasing and tormenting men's feet and the more ticklish and licklish the more excitedly my delight grows! On the verge of his losing it completely my stopping the tickling and resuming the massaging and telling him his feet, my feet as he caught his breath and felt mine blowing on his soles as I entertained in giving each foot a thorough tongue bath which lickled!

Soles lubed with saliva then slid my fingers all over his feet again and each foot even more ticklish and indulged in stroking both super-sensitive soles slowly and teasingly as he fought to be tough and withstand the torment utilising all his willpower to refrain from affording me the satisfaction of his laughing as I told him a challenge thrilling me and congratulated him on his resolve as I placed the hairbrush in the area just below the toes of his feet; tightly secured together and brushed there strongly until he ultimately began laughing hysterically and uncontrollably gasping for breath! The resumed my massaging techique again!

Once lulled into a false sense of security the feather lightly run over his soles making him shake, the quill end introduced again so he laughing like a loon once more as I entertained myself tickliong his heels, in between each of his toes and everywhere on the soles of his feet then licking the bare soles tasting so ripe and delicious and vigorously sucking on each of his toes and lightly nibbling them driving 007 demented and reminding him the oral fixation on his feet being another man's mouth, a male tongue lickling his size 12's and he shuddering when I informed him I was going to have him hypnotised so in the future as ever women appealed to him but so would men and he compelled to request his feet being tickled and licked by them in sexual liasons fulfilling a masochistic delight in being teased and tormented as their submissive tickle-toy! In another interrogation session I joined by Amir a fellow interrogator and together conducting an experimnt and proved that James Bond's sexual excitement increased when his feet sensually and sexually played with by us even though the sensations he subjected to enduring being tortuous for him!

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back