• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

britney spear's tummy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I used to work with a guy that needed a day off from work so he made up a story that his grandmother died. Unfortunately shortly afterwards she really did die. The lesson I learned was that you could jinx your loved ones when you feign death. I hope that the Prince is only pretending that a family member died because that would mean that his loved one is still alive. A valuable lesson to learn. If your relative is truly dead then I'm truly sorry for you and your family. You had about 4 different excuses on your last post as to why you couldn't promptly send pictures. I want to back you up Prince, but it's hard to believe that your punishment includes banishment from the US Postal Service. When I was your age I remember times where I was punished and I would still manage to push my father's car out of the driveway and go joy riding with my friends at 2AM. This is when I was only 14. All we asked of you is that you locate a few pictures, new or old. I doubt these pictures are locked in a vault. If you legetimately had a family death then that would have been the only excuse you needed, the other 3 lame excuses would not have been necessary. Your procrastinating is making it very hard for even your strongest supporters like me to continue to back you. I really hope that you promptly shove some pictures down your doubters throats, but right now that doesn't seem very likely, and at this point I think the ship has sunk.

Dear WallStreet,

How can I say this...oh why are you putting so MUCH energy into this harangue ("a long, blustering, noisy or scolding speech") toward the Prince?

It is enough I say; it is too much. Your points were made many posts ago. And, if I may respectfully ask, who made you the boss of him anyway? I have been skeptical of his type of reports, but because of the beauty-salon-guy-incident, I accepted Scooby's ruling that we leave these things up to him. Unfortunately, Scooby has not responded recently, but that, friend, doesn't mean browbeating is in order...

You note, finally, that his "excuses" sound phoney--of course they do!! But does one have to harp on the obvious? (I also pray he did not lose someone and express condolences if he did.)

You have accomplished the improbable: In my eyes you have turned Prince into the underdog. I rise in defense of his Royal Questionableness ;)

Closed

OK, this topic is closed until Scooby rules definitively one way or the other on the Prince's claims. I will delete any further stuff on either side of the argument.

Scooby I await your answer.

Myriads

I've been reading and thinking, not posting, with regard to this thread, not something that i usually do. Myriads, I hope you don't mind me re-opening the thread to throw my comment in and closing it when i'm done.
It's quite a complicated situation...
Here we have someone who is very young, and could've been ignored a long time ago just for that. I would also like to state that Serial_Tickler was not scared off, but he is actually on a tour right now. I don't believe he is mad at us, as I have made contact with him whenever possible, and he sent his pictures under no pressure whatsoever from me. However, because of him we have changed our protocol. I have been debating with several members that I am close with, all of whom have varying opinions of this situation. I agree with Wallstreet: Veget, the only way this can be resolved is by doing one of two things:
A) Send me pictures. my e-mail address is [email protected] ...you can e-mail me there so i can send you my address.
B) If you have been pulling our tail, you need to e-mail me. I don't want you to feel obligated to post a confession to the forum, I would do that for you. It would most likely consist of deleting the posts where you have claimed to tickle celebrities.

Regarding your pictures: I would scan them, and I could blur your face out, so if your issues lay in the area of privacy, I would be willing to do that for you. That means I would be the only one viewing the uncensored version, and it would in no way, shape, or form be circulated to anyone else. The origionals would be returned to you via mail. I'm hopeful that the community will trust me when I say that the pictures are valid, as by blurring out your face otherwise it would not be unlikely to predict even more speculation.

Veget, as you saw with Serial_Tickler, all he did was send 3 or 4 pictues to me. That's it. They were posted, and people retracted all their accusations and dropped the subject. Myriads and I (and everyone else for that matter), would love to see the same. If you are lying, please let ME know, and I will deal with it in a professional manner. I don't expect you to respond to this, but I will expect an e-mail in due time.

Scoob

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back