• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bruising

Sweet Sunshine

Hi Everyone,

I recently had a tickle session (it was my first) and I had a fabulous time!!!

There was bondage, blindfolding and games. I LOVED being tickled and found that I do prefer more of a digging type of tickle in order to get a good laugh.

I was tickled under my arms and on my ribs with a digging type tickle that made me laugh and laugh. I had never been tickled like that before and it felt sooo good!

My question is, am I the only one who gets really sore and bruised? I would suspect not, however, I was wondering if it means that my ler needs to be a little more gentle? Or maybe because of the type of tickling I need to get a reaction, maybe it's just what will occur after a session.

My underarms and ribs were so bruised and sore the next day that I was shocked and couldn't believe how much it ached. There were visible bruises and just having my arms at my sides hurt. I never told my ler. I was worried that it would upset him and I don't want to do that.

Any advice or comments??

I tend not to react to the diggin much, but on the occasions that I have... yeah, ive been badly bruised, its kinda unavoidable if thats the method you enjoy, best way is to just be proud of them and remember how much fun you had getting them :D

One time my ribs were bruised so bad that I couldn't sleep on my stomach or my sides for a few nights.

It happens, all depends on the sensitivity of your skin. And of course the Ler's touch.

I respond to variations of both. Never just the same.

First- Welcome, I noticed this was your first post.

Second- Congratulations on your first session.

Third- It comes with the territory if that is what you like. Try some ice to bring it down, and some heat to sooth the soreness.

It just happens. I had a million tiny bruises everywhere after Bella's party.

its fine i think if you get bruised you know they tried hard..but i wouldnt worry i had a session and got some pain too but come on u had fun just lie on a ice pack for a week :D

Welcome to the TMF, Sweet Sunshine, and congratulations on making your first post. :D This is a wonderful place, have fun here.

Yes, I've been bruised on a couple of occasions, most notably after a session in which Mistress Kassandra got really enthusiastic about digging deeply into my ribs. My only advice would be to let it heal fully before the next session and remember what fun it was.

Welcome to the TMF.

Bruising is normal, considering the kind of tickling you enjoy. It's going to happen, and even the most skilled ticklers leave bruises occasionally. Surface bruises are nothing to worry about - consider them medals. :)

Now if your ler breaks a rib on you...

I had tons of little badges of honor after Bella's :redheart: and my arms and shoulders hurt like hell from pulling against the people holding me down, but I wouldn't have it any other way :) It didn't hurt at the time, so I don't think my lers were being too rough at all. Like you, I respond better to a firmer rougher kind of touch, and I fight like hell, so all that stuff is to be expected.

No worries :)

Thank you all for your warm welcome and for your comments.

I did have a fabulous time at my session and I just needed some assurance that this was normal.

Thanks again,
Sweet Sunshine

The first time I tickled my girlfriend she had bruises everywhere from the tickling. But after a few times of doing it she didn't get them anymore so its just a matter of time. Now after rough tickling sessions she is bruise free. So don't worry

Yes, occasionally. My ribs were bruised for days after a session a couple of months back. It was all good, though, as I'm into pain as well as tickling, and every time I felt the bruises I got a little thrill thinking about the tickling.

The ler needed a wee bit of reassurance later, that he hadn't actually hurt me in a non-consensual way.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/11/2024
The TMF Art and Story Archives collect some of our communities best creators work in one place!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back