• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brunch Time ^___^

Celtic_Emperor

3rd Level White Feather
This is my first picture of the new year. It is another oekaki of Sister Prier, Sister Alouette, and Culotte of La Pucelle (a demon hunting squad) having brunch at the local udon shop in Pot au Feu City.

This is my fourth time drawing Prier but my first time drawing Alouette and Culotte. ^^

The picture doesn't need much explaination to the viewer other than that Sister Alouette is Prier and Culotte's teacher and mentor. One of the lessons she often teaches them both is proper manners and etiquette, so its no wonder why she's a little upset that Prier isn't putting any of that to practice for this brunch. ^^;

On the other hand however, Culotte, Prier's younger brother, has a crush on Alouette and does his best to please her in both the mundane and in the field.

Will Alouette ever get through to Prier? Only the Goddess Poitreene knows for sure!

Artwork by & © Damien Jones

Sister Prier, Sister Alouette, Culotte & La Pucelle: Tactics © Nippon Ichi Software

Drawn on tablet. Colored with Painter 9.

Attachments

• Brunch Time.JPG
    Brunch Time.JPG
    304.9 KB · Views: 395
This is really outstanding. I love this style and the color work and facial expressions are top notch.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Great pic vlad. I really like the outlined look that you gave the characters. It makes it look almost if they were cutouts from a storybook. Very stylish. Pretty funny premise, too. Supurb job!

MTJpub said:
This is really outstanding. I love this style and the color work and facial expressions are top notch.

Bravo!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

I must say it feels really awkward getting a sudden reply from you out of nowhere. Thank you though. :) This topic is a repeat of the same one I posted in the non-tickling section (which is the one that got the replies), in case you aren't aware of that.

Regardless, I'm glad it's to your liking. :)

a1532b said:
Great pic vlad. I really like the outlined look that you gave the characters. It makes it look almost if they were cutouts from a storybook. Very stylish. Pretty funny premise, too. Supurb job!

Thank you. ^^ In the game, La Pucelle has handdrawn and painted backgrounds, so it was a good enough excuse to take advantage of that.

Vladislaus Dracula said:
I must say it feels really awkward getting a sudden reply from you out of nowhere. Thank you though. :) This topic is a repeat of the same one I posted in the non-tickling section (which is the one that got the replies), in case you aren't aware of that.

Regardless, I'm glad it's to your liking. :)

It really is a striking illustration and it caught my eye so I felt compelled to reply. I actually wandered in here to take another look at the red-head female elf you had illustrated and posted in the following thread…

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=23992

There is something about this illustration that I also found mesmerizing.
Great work!

Morandilas
MTJ Publishing

Vladislaus Dracula said:
Thank you. :happy:

They're both redheads. Prier and Azalyn that is. Though I'm assuming you mean Azalyn (the elf).

She's an original character of mine.

Here's another one of her I drew recently. Not is good as the first, but I threw in a background:

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=24721

You are correct it is Azalyn I am refering to. All the more impressive that this is an original character. She is a beauty.

The first Azalyn I saw is still my favorite by I do like her hair and the colors used in the second.

Morandilas

Thank you. :)

I changed the colors in the second picture because I haven't completely settled on her clothing and hair. Red hair is naturally more orange than red, but in the second I literally gave her a sort of red strawberry color hue.

On the other sites I share my art people asked me why her colors are different in the two, so I might as well explain it here as well.

Anyways, yeah, Azalyn is from my manga I'm making. I will be drawing up other characters from the same series as time goes on, and then eventually, hopefully, I'll get to drawing panels and pages. The project has been in my mind for a long time, but I'm only now getting it out on paper.

Can't believe I haven't posted on this yet. Sorry. Its a really good picture. The coloring is superb and I really like the expressions on the characters faces. Makes me want to finish playing La Pucelle(it'll never happen though:().

Fhgwagadds said:
Can't believe I haven't posted on this yet. Sorry. Its a really good picture. The coloring is superb and I really like the expressions on the characters faces. Makes me want to finish playing La Pucelle(it'll never happen though:().

Don't worry. Its better late than never, I suppose. Besides, this thread is a repost of the one that was active in the other forum. I release pictures there first and then add them here to my archive soon after. Sometimes it confuses people and they end up posting in both, or one or the other.

Thank you. :)

You need to finish it. Though, why won't that happen?

What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back