• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BTS - Kamila's revenge on BBW Maria F/F - free clip

OK, ive bought your past 2 clips cause the previews looked good (this and the last one). But I will say, the previews dont show the real product. I noticed a rather irritating pattern in your vids.

EVERY TIME the tickler really starts tickling...they stop suddenly literally every 10 - 15 secs and then spend the next 20 secs or so just walking around (ive timed it before i made this post just to make sure I wasnt crazy).

Your one of the few vid makers left that actually has good ticklish gals and that dont do the playful B.S. But, what your doing with the 10-15 sec tickle teasers in your actual vids isnt fair to the customer and honestly, makes the clips useless for the reason we purchace them.

These past 2 clips woulda been great stuff if you actually let the tickler tickle rather than just basicly full clips of nothing but short preview like spirts and then pointless walking around on camera.

Don't think ill be buying anymore of your stuff (no matter how good the preview is) unless someone who purchaces the clip says other wise that its not this short tickle tease stuff/some gal walking around a room that you've been showing.

OK, ive bought your past 2 clips cause the previews looked good (this and the last one). But I will say, the previews dont show the real product. I noticed a rather irritating pattern in your vids.

EVERY TIME the tickler really starts tickling...they stop suddenly literally every 10 - 15 secs and then spend the next 20 secs or so just walking around (ive timed it before i made this post just to make sure I wasnt crazy).

Your one of the few vid makers left that actually has good ticklish gals and that dont do the playful B.S. But, what your doing with the 10-15 sec tickle teasers in your actual vids isnt fair to the customer and honestly, makes the clips useless for the reason we purchace them.

These past 2 clips woulda been great stuff if you actually let the tickler tickle rather than just basicly full clips of nothing but short preview like spirts and then pointless walking around on camera.

Don't think ill be buying anymore of your stuff (no matter how good the preview is) unless someone who purchaces the clip says other wise that its not this short tickle tease stuff/some gal walking around a room that you've been showing.

We respect your opinion, but to make a film with a girl like Maria we need to be careful...she's very, very ticklish

We respect your opinion, but to make a film with a girl like Maria we need to be careful...she's very, very ticklish

i totaly understand that, but there is a thing called editing, you could have shot the video in the short 10-15 sec takes, and then edited some of those pieces together rather than having a good majority of the clip be the 'ler just walking around and the 'lee tied to the bed.

the clip with kamilia was exactly the same as this one. my suggestion would be to work on editing and provide more product than filler if you know what im sayin. you guys used to do such good work. i know you can do it :)

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back