• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bump In The Night

Dommelee

Excuse the random errors in grammar and spelling. My spellcheck is dumb. Hehe

My best friend discovered my like for tickling about a year ago and I've been paying for it ever since. She's really good about keeping (I'm really secretive about it) But she holds it over my head that she knows JUST how ticklish I am. She's tortured the hell out of me several times before but I think I'll do this chronologically because it's best to start from the beginning don't you think?

So... it's near the end of the summer and I have just gotten back from my Anual vacation 2 month road trip. School was going to start very soon, but I didn't want to have to wait till then to spend some time with my two best friends, Blaire and Elle, so we planned a good old fashioned slumber party with just the three of us.

We went to Blaire's house because she has the biggest place with the darkest room on the planet. You always sleep well in that room because not a SINGLE bit of light gets into it. It's in her basement and they have the little tiney window taped off with card board and duct tape. At night, it's as dark as the inside of a cow's stomach.

Anyways. We spent the day together, the three of us and then it was time for bed. So we filed into the room. Blaire chose to sleep on the floor on a foam matress that she loves, so Elle and I had the bed. PROBABLY not the BEST situation for me to be in. Now... lets get this straight. Elle knows that I like to be tickled, but Blaire does not and I wanted to keep it that way.

So. Lights went out, and I get the bright idea to poke at Elle to piss her off. Bad idea. Baaaaad idea. She took revebge. It's PITCH BLACK in that room. Your eyes could get used to the darkness and you STILL couldn't see your hand two inches in front of your face. So... Imagine my surprise when I'm sleeping FACING Elle and All of a sudden my side gets squeezed. I nearly fell off the bed.

Here's another little side note. Elle had never tickled me before this moment so she didn't know exactly to what EXTENT I was ticklish. Lets put it this way... I'm ticklish down to the tips of my fingers. Everywhere. She started figuring this out on this looooong night.

so Anyways.. She squeezed my side and I yelped and I'm sure that had I actually been able to see her face, she would have been grinning like a cheshire cat. She decided to find another spot to poke at. This time it was my ribs. I squeeled and started giggling. She liked this reaction because she started poking me evereywhere just to see what reaction I'd give, and apparently they were just right because this continued for like 10 minutes. At 10 minutes, she stopped and asked me how I liked that. I said that was terrible because I couldn't tell where any of it was going to come next, which was true. Then she got another great Idea that drove me nuts.

She started asking me "Where's My hand Leah? Hmmmm? Where is it." And then when I'd try to find it, she'd tickle me. And I couldn't see where it was coming from! Every sensation was rank because I COULDN'T SEE! She was having fun by this point, so this lasted for a Looooong time. The whole...onslaught of torture lasted about an hour and a half. By the end of this, we had wrestled eachother all over the damned bed even though I CLEARLY was loosing. At one point I was trying to tickle her back, but was failing miserably. (She's ticklish... but only in certain places... places that are impossible to find in the frickin' dark.)

I'm far stronger than her by a longshot... but she was winning because if you hit me in the right spot, I'm helpless.

Eventually she had gone to sleep... but I couldn't. I thought she was just pretending to sleep and was going to tickle me again so I was trying to brace myself. (She had done this a couple times before durring this whole two hour ordeal.) So I was awake for another hour, tense out of my wits because I didn't know if she was going to tickle me again or not.

I got very little sleep that night... and she still only has to say "Hey, Leah... where's my hand?" with a grin... and I get the shivers something fierce.

She's an evil little shit.

Last edited:
Hahaha! That's what friends are for! And what better place than a basement darker than the inside of a cow's stomach...that's insane! Be prepared with your flashlight next time, cause revenge is sweeter when you can see it :)

wow very cool, thanks for sharing an amazing time with us, i cannot wait to hear more and maybe even about your revenge :D

Be prepared with your flashlight next time, cause revenge is sweeter when you can see it :)
And also when your friend is partially blinded by the huge aftervision caused by flicking it on and off...

Haha. Thanks everyone! I'll post a few of the sequals in the next little while. They're written up somewhere.

I don't get alot of Revenge with Elle. She knows how to drop me to my knees with a single poke... so I'm usually pre-occupied laughing to do anything about it. Although I'm sure when I get my own place I'll have revenge. I'll tie her to something and be sure to get her back for every time she's tortured me. Haha. Should be fun.

What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back