• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buried in sand...

Santa

TMF Novice
Has anyone tried the buried in sand at the beach scenario with just the head & feet sticking up? My friend Catherine is daring me to let her do it. Just wondering if it's relaxing? Does it feel like being stuck in cement? Is it the place to be if your...ticklish? I'm gonna let her do it...just curious of what to expect. Any comments would be cool...

I've never done it, but it would be awesome fun to try someday. I just need a volunteer. :devil:

I tried it a few times. It's nice, but one time there were bugs that bit me under the sand. Needless to say, it was uncomfortable.

I go to the beach every year with my main lee and sand makes her feet a lot less ticklish, so it doesn't work for me. A shame, looks fun.

Actually some of my friends buried me up to the neck. One threatened to have my feet sticking out, but I didn't let her do it. I felt like it would be too weird to do in public although the idea turned me on a lot! It was a bit hard to breathe, and not much room to struggle. I actually prefer to play in private.

Make sure that your lee has sunglasses on - he or she will be staring at the sky due to the angle they will be laying down at.

Also, as has been mentioned, the sand tends to make one's feet much less ticklish.

Furthermore, it's a bit awkward.

How do you bury your victim so he or she cannot escape?

I've read the only way to do it is to dig a deep, narrow hole in the sand. Sit your victim in the hole, arms at side (sitting on hands, practically), knees to the chest, and bury him or her so the victim is exposed only from the neck up and the ankles down. I imagine wet sand would imprison better than dry.

I've never done this, or had many fantasies involving it, but I do know feet, and if I WERE doing it, I would bring a bucket. After I bury the 'lee, I would pour water on her feet to wash off the sand, then lotion or oil the soles and toes. Heck, kill two birds and use sun-tan lotion or oil while you're at it. The soles will be soft and ticklish.

I've done it. Most by accident and not by it being planned. It was kinda lame.

Living in California, yes I've tried, no it didn't work.
I pretty much try to get buried in the sand every time I go to the beach but it's sooooo easy to break out of it, no matter how much you're buried.

Just my experience.

And yes, the bugs bite you! :munch:

Living in California, yes I've tried, no it didn't work.
I pretty much try to get buried in the sand every time I go to the beach but it's sooooo easy to break out of it, no matter how much you're buried.

Just my experience.

And yes, the bugs bite you! :munch:

Living in California, I've never tried :p

Digging a narrow hole in the ground with knees to chest and wet sand works best. Do this, and you really can't move -- it's a great experience.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/3/2024
Check out Clips4Sale! The webs largest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back