• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

BUSTED...Catburglar Tickling F/F

The Bandito

Verified
Hello again,

This is another original pic White Lotus and I put together.

They say that crime doesn't pay. Well in this case - crime pays in a big way!!! Just not for the little Catburglar.

Hope you guys and gals like this one - please continue to give me your feedback (I loved all the replies on our last post). Also let me know what you would like to see the next time we put a thread together. I am trying to decide between night time tummy tickling, or delicious daytime foot tickling. Lemme know :D

I also wanted to add our last image to this post (The NASA pic) because it sounds like some people weren't able to link to Tickle Theater. If you want to see a bigger file for this pic I have also posted it on Tickle Theater :)

http://www.tickletheater.com/showthread.php?t=30370

Peace out,

Bandito

I utterly love your art! This is easily in the top 3 of anything shown here or on TickleTheater. Please, please more!! :woot:

Personally, I'd love to see some intense underarm & upper body tickling :2poke: Otherwise, given your choices, belly tickling :woot:

That is great artwork, thanks.

Kust

Marvelous work!
I love the plotline, very short and to the point
Please, keep her belly busy
Best Regards
Darth Godflesh

Amazing stuff!!! Great to finally see incredible upper body artwork... Where can I find more of your stuff?

Fantastic artwork. I love the cartoon style of your drawings. Can't wait to see more. Perhaps some intense foot tickling? :D

simply fantastic..love artwork with sayings..talking and pleading and the like..great details..love the laughing expressions.. I'll do anything wow...love it..

Hey Bandito,

I want to echo the prievous complments by the others here and at Tickle Theater. Your work is great, and I love the first two pictures that you posted (Especially since they were belly ticking!!!). Keep up the great work.

I have two questions: When we will see full pictures of those that are use in your signature? I am look forward to see pic #1 and 3 of your signature. Also, do you have a website/group/whatever that has more of your artwork?

Thank you for contributions to the Tickling Art Community.

Capcom418

this is some of the coolest and most original tickling art I have seen in a while. Great colors again! love your pics.

Thanks Thanks and More Thanks

Hey Gang:

I wanted to write responses to everyone individually - but I have spent most of the weekend working on new material, or just running aroung doing "normal life" stuff.

So for everyone who has responded - I truly truly appreciate the feedback and support!!!! The members of this forum are awesome. Thank you!

Also wanted to add - that I have gotten a few questions about the pics in my sig. Yes they are from other illustrations I have done. Yes I will post them or make them all available to you all at some undetermined point in the future :yowzer:

I do not have a web site yet - I was planning to post everything here on the forums :eek: I know that some artists have been granted their own artist forum space because of their collections of great work. Maybe someday I will get there too. :xpeepsofa

Until I post again - thanks a million for all the wonderful replies!

See yas,

Bandito

Awesome work! Keep the tickling above the ankles and you'll be my hero for life!

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back