• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Buying clips on the net

Krauto

Hello. I don't know if this is the right place where to ask this, but i have one question: if i buy a clip on the internet with my credit card, adding my own information and address and all that sort of stuff, is there any chance i'm going to get any mail at that one address? I live with my parents (only for a few other weeks, though) so it would bother me quite much to get some mail from a fetish website, having my parents possibly reading it.
Please explain me how it works, thank you. :)

I doubt this would happen with any providers' websites. Certainly if you're buying from Clips4Sale, you certainly won't get any paper mail. But when making a purchase, be sure to uncheck the little box that indicates you want to receive email updates from the store you're ordering from (unless of course you want to get those). Having those in your email inbox might be something you'd want to avoid with parents around.

I've purchased from several sights, and have never gotten any mail. Never had a problem with my credit card. In fact, the only time I've had a problem with my credit card, was when someone used it to start a new world of warcraft account in my name. Blizzard were complete knobs about it too. Clips4sale is certainly secure though.

I agree. As long as you're making your purchase from a secure site you shouldn't have anything to worry about. Palm is right too; make sure there's no check box indicating that you wish to be added to any mailing list, and if there is, make sure it's not checked just to be safe. ;)

The first time I used my credit card for something like Clips4Sale, I got a phone call from the credit card company to verify that the purchase was legitimate. (I asked why, and they said, "because you haven't purchased that kind of product before.") So, make sure your credit card phone number is one that YOU will answer.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/20/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello to us all!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back