• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bye-Bye Yankees!

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Shows that 200 million dollars doesn't buy titles. Congrats to the Tigers and Jim Leyland. Hopefully the Phillies will be the next "favored" team to go down!

Woo hoo!

Mitch

Hopefully the Cardinals will be the giant killer tomorrow.

I dislike the Yankees and I'm very happy to see them out of the playoffs.

I'd love to see the Phillies go down, because, when they are in the playoffs, the anchor in Philly who I watch every night, talks about them non stop. It's boring.

The Cardinals are a hot team now. I wouldn't be a bit surprised to see the Phillies go down.

Mitch

Last edited:
Since the Dodgers are not in post season, the only consolation that I have in baseball this year is that neither are the hated jints.

I honestly have no rooting interest in any of the 8 teams that did reach post season play this year. I just want to see some more exciting games.

mils, I understand what you are saying. I guess I hate the Yankees not only because of their 200 million dollar payroll, but also because of what they did to my Braves twice in the World Series in the 1990s. 1996 was especially painful.

Mitch

Wasnt it sort of fitting, that A-Rod, the multi million dollar man was the one to strike out ending the game?

Always great to see the Yanks go down. Sort of hoping for a Tigers/Brewers series myself.

So I dont have to do another thread.. but..

BYE BYE PHILLIES!

Woo hoo! For everyone that ranked on the Braves for all their division titles and postseason fuck ups, the Phillies are becoming the new Braves. 5 straight divisions, only one World Series.

Even sweeter: My father's team. (The Yankees), and my assistant's team. (The Phillies) go down on consecutive nights.

The Phillies and Yankees going bye bye in the first round eases the pain of the Braves wild card fuck up. Now at least I dont have to see a team I dislike win the World Series.

Bottom line: Postseason is a crap shoot. This is what people who made fun of the Braves for fourteen straight division titles, and one World Series didnt get.

Mitch

The Yankees and Phillies being out in the first round ahhh how sweet it is

Just heard it on the radio...Carpenter is a post-season stud. Three-hit shut-out.

Bottom line: Postseason is a crap shoot. This is what people who made fun of the Braves for fourteen straight division titles, and one World Series didnt get.

Mitch

I wouldn't quite call it a crap shoot, but a team with one ace pitcher in top form can use him in games 1 and 5 of the first round, needing to win only one out of the three middle games to win the series. So don't be surprised when teams with over 100 wins out of 162 in the regular season fail to reach the World Series.

With me being a Red Sox fan just knowing that the Yankees and the Tampa Bay Rays lost in the 1st round in my eyes makes up for the September collapse that the Sox had

What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back