• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C.A.B.'s Silke Arches- a collaboration

augustine

TMF Master
I had a blast doing a piece for C.A.B.'s Silke Arches art jam but it took a while to get a sketch I liked. I shared one of my early drafts with C.A.B.- just a pencil rough-but I never could get it where I liked it. Then C.A.B. suggested a new level of collaboration and offered to finish the drawing and- voila! It's a unique experience to see my original forms and concepts- the outlandish tickle machinery, the menacing Dr. Diogail and her flunky and of course C.A.B.'s great heroine Silke herself- brought to crisp and excellent fruition by such a marvelous artist. For those who have seen both our material, I think you can see the synthesis of the two styles and I love the way it turned out. Thanks C.A.B. for the privilege of collaborating with you on this and I hope all of the rest of you like the result as much as I do.

Augustine

P.S. I'm adding the original sketch so you can all see just how incredibly far C.A.B. took it

Attachments

• Silke_aug_cab_collab.png
    Silke_aug_cab_collab.png
    559.3 KB · Views: 1,464
  • silken arches rough.jpg
    silken arches rough.jpg
    165.7 KB · Views: 684
Last edited:
A very nice amalgamation - your two styles blend beautifully...and capture the evil with great intensity and vibrancy! Well done!

This is the truth right here.

Huge kudos to both of you. A tremendous collab from two awesome artists, which ultimately doesn't look like either style. It's like some amazing new hybrid. Sincerely - wonderful work.

B

Fantastic job to you both, the sketch as well as the colored version look great! It's very cool that we are getting to see so many different takes on Silke Arches........

You and C.A.B. are two of the most talented and sadistic tickle artists around. Anything you do separate is awesome, but to see you guys collaborate is incredible. :D

As for my personal tastes, I just hope that some further collaboration will not have machinery doing the tickling. It's always better when the ticklers are doing the dirty work themselves. ;)

Aye, my dear CeeAyBee, but it is us whom you tease. And deliciously, might I add. And I dig it.

I like this pic so much that the perverted part of my brain wishes to speak up with a wee request: there's a lot of awesome detail in that pic. Any chance that a bigger, higher resolution version could be posted?

I like this pic so much that the perverted part of my brain wishes to speak up with a wee request: there's a lot of awesome detail in that pic. Any chance that a bigger, higher resolution version could be posted?
"...and so you shall!" *hits you with glued-glitter star wand*** Ding!

This is a truly outstanding collaboration by two of my favorite community artists.

Each character is wonderfully expressive. The look on Silke Arches face is priceless and the villain's casual matter of fact attitude is perfect. I love all the detail that went into the chair and various devices. An instant classic and one of my all time personal favorites!

Bravo! :clap: :clap: :clap:

Jim
MTJpub.com

Amazing work... both of you are so talented offer such great material to the community. Thanks for everything

What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back