• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

C4S: I may be the only person here who didn’t know…

Toesheldback

TMF Master
…that if you login to Clips4Sale, all the clips you’ve purchased are listed and many will stream for you. Between changing computers, guilt deleting, and losing thumb drives, I don’t many clips at all. Maybe 4 or 5. But I had 5 pages of clips on C4S that I purchased over the years.

Sorry if this is super obvious to everyone, but thought it worth a quick mention.

I didn't know they compiled them all over time. Did you have to be signed in when buying for this to work? Or does it just have to be the same email?

As a sidenote to that - When you buy from clips4sale, you'd be doing the TMF a huge service if you started your browsing here and clicked through one of our banners :)

I didn't know they compiled them all over time. Did you have to be signed in when buying for this to work? Or does it just have to be the same email?

Yeah I think you do have to be signed in for it to work. They're saved on your C4S account. The links provided in the emails are only active for 48 hours.

As a sidenote to that - When you buy from clips4sale, you'd be doing the TMF a huge service if you started your browsing here and clicked through one of our banners :)

I wish you would've brought this up sooner lol

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back