• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cali & Friends: Petra Wrapped Up (FFFF/F)

*nearly chokes on the cheese sandwich I'm munching* Wow, that's hot stuff! This is why I wanna draw Petra one day! The facials expressions on everyone there makes it so good! And most cartoons never usually go by proportion anyway, so don't worry about it too much.

grippedchimp said:
*nearly chokes on the cheese sandwich I'm munching* Wow, that's hot stuff! This is why I wanna draw Petra one day! The facials expressions on everyone there makes it so good! And most cartoons never usually go by proportion anyway, so don't worry about it too much.

Remember monkey boy...chew, THEN swallow....LOL. As for drawing Petra one day, whats stopping you? Go right ahead...

Have you picked the the lee for the next stage in our round-robbin thing we're doing? (hint hint) ;) (actually, after checking that breakdown you did, you could do one of Kahos characters tickling Petra in Round 3 if ya wanted...)

Last edited:
Huh,

You say the proportions are all wrong? Looks fine to me! ;)Besides, when you get a massive-footed Aussie to tickle, EVERYONE can get a turn, and no one has to wait. 3 or 4 sets of hands can all find a place to roost.

Been enjoying yer art for a long time now, and this is no exception. You draw feet very well (to me) and all your art is very colorful. Character personalities really shine in facial expressions and body poses as well.

Keep up the great work, I've got a new desktop background for a while. It'll replace on my laptop Cali offering up her creamy pink-tinged white soles saying "they're all yours' ;)

Keep up the great work!
-Jer

:D Awesome! I like how they are sitting by her feet and tickling them. :D

Geez CC, that one kicks ass!

Very nice...very cute...very tempting. ;)

Petra is my fav of your girls (mabye cause the blond hair and tanned body :D ) Excellent pic CC! Can't wait to see more!

What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back