• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CALI LOGAN & LILY HAZE IN "HUNGRY NURSE 3"; HOT TICKLE TORMENT (BODY & FEET). NUDITY

Lily Haze

2nd Level Red Feather
CALI LOGAN & LILY HAZE IN "HUNGRY NURSE 3"; HOT TICKLE TORMENT (BODY & FEET). NUDITY

HUNGRY NURSE, Parts I and II, chronicled the dilemma of a gorgeous damsel-in-distress (Lily Haze) who consulted a physician for a check-up. The girl-hungry doc and his equally insatiable nurse conspired to prep the beautiful morsel as a delicious banquet; of course, the medics initially enjoyed playing with their food prior to the roasting (tenderizing the voluptuous vixen with agonizing “tickle torment” applications).

HUNGRY NURSE 3 opens with the damsel’s twin sister (Haze) investigating the disappearance of her sibling. She visits the same medical facility and tries to address an ultra-hot nurse (Cali Logan) with questions. The nurse, who is even more hungry than her predecessors, seduces the gullible girl into a consensual examination. Stripped down to her birthday suit, the girl is unpleasantly surprised when she's restrained to a gurney with bondage cuffs. Then the fun begins. The girl is mercilessly tenderized with a surplus of tickle torture, her supple “erogenous targets” (navel, nipples, feet, pits, etc.) are assaulted with everything from a vibrating hatachi to an electric flosser (accessories include foot brushes, probing fingers, et al). The girl’s anguished, tormented screams echo through every chamber of the hospital. Finally oiling-up the tasty bombshell (appending condiments and whipped cream to the mix), the nurse pops her intended dinner into the oven. The tied girl, an apple lodged in her mouth, squirms as the heat turns increasingly intense…

CAUTION: The video's content includes full nudity, genuine tickle torment and very loud screaming. Be quite vigilant about downloading HUNGRY NURSE 3 at your work place!

Link to preview: http://vimeo.com/26558146
Password: lilysvideo

Video may be ordered from www.lilysmidnightsnacks.com or go directly to http://www.clips4sale.com/studio/45737#startingpoint
8 minutes for $8.99

Two other versions have been developed for personalized tastes (including non-nude and a "vore" adaptation, the latter concentrating upon Lily's dinner preparation).

Attachments

• IMG_8078.JPG
    IMG_8078.JPG
    183.8 KB · Views: 751
Last edited:
I love the nerdy girl glasses...Cali just melted a cast iron safe in the next room...she's so hot in that nurses outfit

Yet another triumph for the deliciously ticklish Lily Haze. AND Cali Logan as the vicious and lustful tormentor? What a duo! Absolutely brilliant work that I would recommend to anyone into legitimately tortuous vids.

Looks like the best form of treatment for depression there could be.
Hm... 2 of the most beautiful girls in the business in the same film... you don't see things like this very often.

Ur squeals are adorable -- Hungry Nurse certainly gave me an appetite !

Very, very hot. You two are like literally my favorite models, no question. Hope you keep making good stuff, and if theres any way I could get a session with you two....let this young buck know :D

Lol, would love to see Cali as the victim too. Haha, tickle her and then roast her cute feet, that would be really awesome.

hi lily, as usual great pics of my favorite ticklee. i hope more people try your clips out and find out how great a person and ticklee you are. you always make my day with new pics and clips, thanks sweety, stay cool the heat is on.

That was hot!!! Cali was beautiful, and you are too Lily!!!!!!!!

Looks absolutely incredible... and I second the notion that there should be a role reversal sequel....

Preview & Photo Comments

I liked the initial outfits for both Cali & Lily. The preview actually was also very good!

Thanks so much for the response...

In regard to PMs (related to HUNGRY NURSE 3); I routinely discourage spoilers but--yes!--hungry Cali Logan concludes my agony (tickle-tenderized to the max) by preparing me as her dinner. After a proper oiling, she appends some condiments and dabs of whipped cream to my tickle-tormented body; I'm subsequently popped into the oven (enlarge photo #2 for a preview of my fate).

Lily

P.S. Don't worry, amigos, I avenge myself upon Cali in a subsequent video! We're naked, cuffed and caged in a SAW burlesque, intimidated--by a disembodied voice--into tickling each other. Cali tickles me into absolute delirium but I reciprocally tickle the bejesus out of the delectable bombshell. I'll keep you posted on the debut of this vignette.

Lily your vids are the best. The sexiest tickling I've ever seen. Can't wait for the next one!

What s lovely 'lee and neat scenario! Both ladies appear to be truly enjoying the experience!

Really liked it. And nice to hear that Lily gets her revenge. Can't wait to see that.

More amazing work from Lily! And Cali is a perfect addition. Can't wait to see more from these two!

Again, I'm grateful for the encouragement. HUNGRY NURSE 3 is entirely functional as a result of Cali Logan's gleeful sadism (see additional photos, below. The battery-powered flosser is flexible and quite ticklish--especially when applied to nipples, my deep navel and soles!). Cognizant of my vulnerability, she really pumped-up the tickling torment. Cali is not only a wonderful model but a thoroughly aggressive tickler. I was begging for some relief but the gorgeous bombshell opted to tickle my deep navel, nips, feet and pits. Truly agonizing!

But I do avenge myself upon ticklish Cali (heh-heh). Keep watching this thread for preview photos...

Last edited:
Thanks, everyone.

Here's a preview of the second vignette in the Cali Logan/Lily Haze trilogy; we're both abducted, stripped and tickle-tormented (to the max!). We'll be posting the video--and a preview--no later than tomorrow! I'll keep you posted!

Lily Haze

Thank you; I also qualify as a Cali Fan! also We shot a third (tickle torment) vignette, together, that may debut next week! HUNGRY NURSE 3 introduced us to one another and I was surprised that the peachy girl-next-door (how many girls-next-door are hotter than a Cajun barbecue?) was such an impassioned tickler! As evinced by her role, Cali was a very naughty (i.e. kinky) nurse!

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back