• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Callie’s dreams come true, continued

calliebakes2

Heidi’s laying on Callie’s bed with her arms pinned above her head, looking up and Callie’s beaming face. “Heids, you look scared.” She said it like she was asking a question. “I’m not scared, I just don’t love my armpits being raspberried.”, Heidi replied. Well, that was the wrong thing to say. Callie blew raspberries into her armpit again and with the hand that wasn’t holding Heidi’s arms up, she skated her fingers slowly around the other armpit. Heidi was shrieking with laughter now. Callie paused from blowing raspberries, still tickling her, to ask her, “aww, what’s the matter heid? Are your armpits ticklish?” Heidi was laughing so hard now that she couldn’t answer, so Callie finally gave her a chance to catch her breath and released her arms. Heidi immediately pulled Callie to her so Callie’s back was to Heidi’s front. She started to kiss up Callie’s neck and planted one behind her ear. Callie whimpered and arched into Heidi. Heidi went to dip her fingers into Callie’s folds, but Callie stopped her hand. “No, you’ve gotten me off twice. It’s my turn to get you off. Plus, I have a surprise for you.”, she said, with apparent glee.

“Close your eyes.”, Callie said. Heidi looked at her like she’d lost her mind. “No! I’m not closing my eyes!” Callie rolled her eyes and gave her a friendly shove. “Oh come on! You’ll love this, I promise. Trust me.” Heidi blew out a breath and threw her hands up. “Fine!” She closed her eyes. Callie jumped off the bed and giddily ran to her night stand, where she pulled out a pair of handcuffs. She climbed back on the bed and took Heidi’s arm and quickly slapped the handcuff on and around the bedpost. This was temporary, so Heidi didn’t fight and try to overpower her. Heidi was about 7-8 inches taller than Callie, and she was athletic where Callie was petite. The real surprise would come soon. Heidi naturally started to panic. “Oh no, no no no. What are you doing? You’re not tickling me, right? Right, Callie?!” Callie couldn’t help but laugh out loud. “I’m sorry, well, for you I guess, cause I’m not sorry that yes I’m going to absolutely tickle the hell out of you.” Heidi looked horrified. “No. You’re not serious. No way. I know you wouldn’t do that, because you know you’d get it ten times worse after. You know that, right Calls? I PROMISE if you let me go I won’t do anything to you. But if you tickle me-“ she cut off with a shriek as Callie squeezed her knee cap. “You have no idea what you just started.”, Heidi said. Callie replied with, “You found out I LIKE to be tickled tonight, how are you going to get me back silly?” With that, Callie started securing the restraints around both of Heidi’s wrists and ankles. She removed the handcuffs and looked down at Heidi who was breathing heavy.

She did a final check of the restraints and was delighted to see that Heidi could not move. Her body looked delicious and she was going to worship every inch of it. Heidi poked her head up to see what Callie was doing, and she found her standing at the end of the bed, with her fingers outstretched towards her feet. “I know you like having your feet tickled, but I have some bad news. You’ve never had them tickled covered in a layer of baby oil, with an electric toothbrush, have you?”, Callie asked. Heidi immediately started tugging at her ropes. “I’m afraid you’re not going anywhere.”, Callie said. “You looked scared when I said I wanted to tie you up, why do you have restraints if you’re scared to be tied up?!”, Heidi asked frantically. “They’re not for me, I was hoping someday I got the chance to get a pretty girl like yourself in them.”, Callie said. Heidi started doing what could only be describe as an adorable whimper laugh, and Callie smiled down at her. “Come on heids, it’ll be fun.” With that, she started running her fingers up and down Heidi’s beautiful feet. Heidi had her eyes closed and looked like she was trying not to breathe. Callie kicked it up a notch and got under where she knew was the most sensitive, her long and perfect toes. Bingo. “CALLIIIEEEHEHEHEH NO!!!! I CANT MOVE ITS NOT FAIR HAHAHAHAH IM GONNA KILLL YOU”, Heidi screamed through her laughter. Callie looked up at her and said, “Heidi, come on. You’re a grown up. Take the tickling like a big girl.”, and gripped her toes like Heidi did to her earlier and lightly tickled the taut skin underneath. If Heidi wasn’t tied down, she would’ve gone through the roof.

“PLEEEASE CALLIE HAHAHAHAH IM BEGGING PLEASE NO MORE NOOOOOO NO I CANT TAKE IT TICKLE HAHAHAHAHHH OH MY GOD TICKLE ME ANYWHERE ELSE!”, Heidi laughed, screamed, and begged. Callie began to realize that she might be even more turned on than she was when Heidi was worshipping and tickling her. Deciding to give her feet a break, Callie stands and moves toward the headboard, running a finger up Heidi’s bare foot, up her calf and inner thigh, and dips her fingers into Heidi’s warmth and slides her finger up to her clit. She bucks and pushes her hips up like she wants more. Callie wants to tease her. “Yeah, do you want more? Tell me what you want.” Heidi sputters out, “I want to cum, make me cum, please.” Callie grins. “Okay, we’ll get you to cum, don’t worry.” She sticks her tongue right onto Heidi’s clit and her body arches so high, Callie’s not sure how the restraints allowed it. She’s moaning, talking to Callie through her arousal. “Yes Callie, just like that. Oh yes, yes babe, mmm. You know how to lick me so good.” Callie came up for air and crawled up the bed to give Heidi a long and deep kiss, both of them on each others breath. Heidi looked pleased, and then she realized that she hadn’t cum yet. “Wait, what’re yo-“ Callie pounced back down between Heidi’s legs and put her fingers on the tender spot just below and to the side of her center. It was Callie’s most ticklish spot, but she knew it was a weird one. She wasn’t sure what to expect when tickling someone else there.

She gave a couple of quick squeezes on both sides, and Heidi honest to god broke out of one of her ankle restraints when she exploded with screaming, shrieking laughter, and jerked her entire body every which way, trying to escape this torturous tickling. Callie was extremely pleased with this response, and re-secured Heidi’s ankle, while Heidi was threatening Callie within an inch of her life. “I swear to god once I’m out of this you’re going to regret this day forever, you’d better watch it at all times because I will officially be tickling the shit out of you at any available opportunity.” Callie laughed and said, “Bold statement for the ticklish girl who’s still tied up to make. Let’s see what else you got going on.” To minimize moving even more, Callie sat on Heidi’s legs and squeezed around her kneecaps. Like earlier, this got a lovely shriek from Heidi, and it encouraged Callie to keep going. Heidi is laughing silently now with tears streaming down her face, her face beet red. Callie stopped the tickling long enough to make Heidi think this part was over, but then reached under her legs and started tickling the backs of her thighs and knees. The sounds Heidi is making right now has Callie laughing out loud as well.

She decides she’ll skip the armpits, since she got them pretty good earlier, but that leaves the hips and sides - too good to leave out. Flipping around so she’s straddling Heidi’s hips she sees that Heidi is sweating. Callie looks at her and says, “Aww, my poor baby. We’ll have to shower you when we’re done here.” Heidi just whimpers, knowing there’s more to come. At that moment, Heidi feels fingers squeezing around her hip bones and she’s trying to buck Callie off, but between the restraints and Callie on her middle, she can’t even move, never mind get away. Shes laughing so hard she feels like her abs have been through a tremendous workout. Without warning, Callie’s hands are clamped around Heidi’s rib cage and squeezing, moving up and down. Heidi gives one last effort to try and roll Callie off, but it’s no use. She ensures the tickling for what seems like hours, when Callie finally says, “Okay, you’re free of torment.”, with a huge smile on her face. She immediately drops it and frowns. “Oh wait. I forgot something.” She leaves the room for a moment to go to the hall closet outside her door. “What are you doing? Where are you?”, calls Heidi. “Just grabbing something for you!”, Callie calls back.

Callie comes back in the room holding her hands behind her back. “What do you have… please Callie, no more! I swear, even after all you’ve already done tonight if you let me out now, I’ll never ask to tie you up and tickle you again!” Heidi asks hopefully. Callie smiles and nods her head. “I don’t believe you, and this will be worth whatever you send my way. I don’t think there’s anything you can do that will make me regret doing this to you.” She steps forwards and brings her hands around to the front. Baby oil and an electric toothbrush. Oh. Fuck. “It won’t be so bad, don’t look so scared! Just kidding, good luck. This is going to be brutal.” Callie teased. Heidi was almost in tears thinking about what this was going to feel like. Callie popped the top of the oil and dripped it down both of Heidi’s feet, and rubbed it in slowly. Even this, Callie noticed, made Heidi giggle and scrunch her toes. Haha, oh man. This was going to be good. She flicked the toothbrush on and Heidi immediately stiffened. She began desperately begging, “PLEASE CALLIE, PLEASE, ILL DO ANYTHING YOU WANT EVER FOR THE REST OF OUR LIVES JUST PLEASE DONT!!!!” Callie looked directly into Heidi’s eyes with a mock sympathetic look, and while they were making eye contact, she nodded then shoved the toothbrush right up between Heidi’s toes. “FFUUUUUUCCCKKK HAAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO OH MY GOD OH MY GOD CALLIE NOOOHOHOHO AHAHAHAHA I CANT TAKE IT!!!” Heidi laughed and screamed. Callie stayed at this for a few more minutes and decided that the poor girl had suffered enough. She turned off the toothbrush and crawled up Heidi’s shaking body. Heidi was slick with sweat and still breathing heavily. Callie had never been so turned on in her life.

She leans down slowly to press a kiss to Heidi’s perfect mouth and separates her lips with her tongue. Callie’s always loved intense make out sessions, they’re a turn on for her. She grabs Heidi’s face between both hands and kisses her so aggressively she’s surprised with herself. They share rough and sloppy kisses for the next couple of minutes before Callie pulls away. She presses kisses down Heidi’s chest, blows one more armpit raspberry, just for fun, then begins kissing down her stomach in a straight line to Heidi’s swollen folds. She’s pressing kisses on her inner thighs and then her tongue is dancing across Heidi’s pretty little clit. Heidi’s moaning is the best noise that Callie’s ever heard, so she presses her tongue flat, and drags the whole thing across the sensitive area. That move was a good choice, Callie thinks to herself, and Heidi begins panting and whimpering. Callie also noticed her thighs are shaking. She unties Heidi’s ankles and props her legs up on her shoulders so she can dive right into her pussy. She’s flicking her tongue around, lapping up Heidi’s delicious juices, and rotating sucking and nibbling the swollen bit. She’s close now, Callie can tell. She stops and looks up at Heidi. “Can I ask you something selfish?” Heidi nods yes. “Can I make you finish with my fingers so I can hold you to me while you cum?” Heidi nods yes again, looking like she’d do anything to be able to cum right now.

Callie undoes Heidi’s restraints and positions them so Heidi’s arms are around Callie’s waist, one hand resting on Callie’s stomach, and Callie’s got one supporting Heidi’s head and neck until they lay down. They finally got comfortable and started kissing, as Callie slipped her fingers down the middle of Heidi. “Good girl, you’re so wet for me.”, Callie said. Heidi let out a low moan. “Do you want to cum ?”, Callie asked. “Yes, please, please make me cum.”, Heidi begged. Callie resumed kissing Heidi passionately, as she swirled her fingers around her sensitive clit. Heidi started to shake and moan, making Callie add in 2 more fingers to the mix. She began swirling them faster and faster, until Heidi was bucking her hips against Callie’s fingers screaming, “YES! YES! YESSSS CALLIE!”, and came completely undone. After she was finished with her orgasm, she flopped down and snuggled up to Callie. Callie couldn’t help but lay there staring at Heidi, thinking about how happy she was. A thought popped into her head. “You know, I always thought I liked being ticked more than tickling someone else. Tonight proved that to be wrong, for sure.” Heidi slowly glanced up at her. “If I wasn’t physically exhausted right now, I’d get working on your payback. I honestly never realized how ticklish I actually am. But I’m too tired to get you back now. So kiss me and snug me.”

Heidi planted one more kiss on Callie’s cheek and then they switched positions, so Callie could snuggle up to Heidi. They fell asleep that way, Heidi on her back with one arm around Callie’s shoulders, the other wrapped around her back, her hand rubbing small circles, and Callie’s head on Heidi’s chest. Neither of them could remember feeling this comfortable and content with someone. It was the start of something new; of something absolutely beautiful. Callie’s got herself a sexy and ticklish new girlfriend.

Wow! So hot! Excellent story, and so well written! Nice work, Callie!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back