• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Callie’s dreams come true

calliebakes2

For as long as Callie could remember, she’d known that tickling was different for her. It gave her great joy to see other people get tickled, and ever greater joy when someone tickled her. Now, 32 and recently come out as bi-sexual, she figured that it was time she be her true self to the fullest. She promised herself that the next person she dated, she would tell about her tickling fetish. (She loved feet, especially toes, as well). As it turns out, she’d be dishing that secret sooner rather than later.

Callie recently reconnected with one of her friends ex girlfriends. She’d always had a slight crush on her, and now that she was out, they were both single, she figured why not? She got her number from one of their friends and shot her a text. “Hey, Heidi. It’s Callie, Jenny’s friend. I got your number from Maggie, I hope that’s okay. Anyways, I was just wondering, if it’s not too weird, if you want to grab a drink sometime? I’d love to see you and catch up.” She stared at her phone as if a response would come right away. It didn’t. But, a few hours later, her phone pinged with a new message. From Heidi. Time to freak out. “Hey Calls! I hope you’re doing well, I’d absolutely love to grab a drink with you. Are you free later tonight?” She thought to herself, ‘ha, I am now!’.

After making official plans, Callie got ready for her night out. She shaved every inch of her body (just in case…), put perfume behind her ears on the insides of her wrists and ankles (also just in case…) and set off on her merry way. When she arrived at the bar, Heidi was already sitting there waving her over. She walked up and gave her a big hug, squeezing and rocking her, squealing with delight. Heidi held her arms out to put distance between them and said, “Look at you, Calls. You look incredible!” Callie, who was never one to take compliments well, felt her face flush. She smiled and said to Heidi, “Oh please, look at you.”

The conversation and laughs came easily, and after about 2 hours, Callie mustered up the nerve to ask Heidi back to her place. Heidi put her drink down and said, “Yeah, sure. To do what?” Callie felt her face flush again, and said, “Just watch a movie, eat some popcorn, you know.” She hoped she was playing it off as being cool, and not coming off like a weirdo.

They got back to her place and they both kicked their shoes off at the door. “Can I get you something to drink? I have white and red wine, or some seltzers?”, Callie asked. Heidi replied with, “Whatever you get for yourself is fine for me, too. Thank you.” Callie went into the kitchen and poured them each a glass of white. Wine always seemed to give her courage, so she chugged her glass and refilled it before heading out to the living room with Heidi was already sitting on the couch. Callie handed Heidi her glass of wine and sat down on the opposite end of the couch, curling her feet under her legs. They both sat in silence for a few moments before Callie cleared her throat. “Heidi, I want to tell you something.” Heidi turned mid sip and lowered her glass. “Okay…”, she replied. “I’ve recently come out as Bi, and I’ve always really had a crush on you. I was hoping eventually we could be more than friends.”, Callie said. Heidi started to laugh. Well, that went well. Heidi realized her mistake immediately and moved closer to Callie. “No, no. I’m not laughing because I think it’s funny. Jenny just always suspected that I had a crush on you. Which I totally do, by the way.” Callie could burst with relief and excitement.

Callie relaxed and smiled at Heidi. “Is that so?”, she asked. Heidi leaned over and kissed her, just a peck on the lips at first; but then she moved closer and put her hand in Callie’s long, blonde hair and kissed her long and deep. Callie let out an unintentional moan and felt Heidi smile against her lips. “I like the sound of you moaning, Calls. Should we see what else I can do to make you moan?” That was all Callie needed to hear. She pushed to her knees and straddled Heidi, putting her hands on either side of her face and kissing her with such ferocity, you would think it was the last time either of them would kiss someone.

Heidi had her arms wrapped around Callie’s waist and would occasionally put her hands through Callie’s long mane and yanked lightly. The whimper that escaped Callie’s lips was all Heidi needed. She flipped Callie onto her back and pinned her arms above her head, and started pressing kisses lightly down her arms. When she pressed a kiss into Callie’s hollow armpit, it was all Callie could do not to scream. However, Heidi noticed that Callie stiffened when she got to her armpit, and smiled down at Callie. “Oh my, you’re not ticklish, are you Calls?” Callie just stared up at her. This was what she wanted, right? A girlfriend who would tickle torture her mercilessly? Then why was she so scared?

“Umm a little…”, Callie replied, hoping that was enough to make Heidi move on. It wasn’t. With Heidi sitting on her hips with her arms held above her head, she was helpless, and she knew it. So did Heidi. “Oh honey, you’re in for it now,”. Heidi said. With that, she skated her fingers along Callie’s exposed armpit. Immediately it was too much. “Heidi, HEIDI HAHAHAH NO PLEASE!!! NOT MY ARMPITS”, Callie shrieked. But Heidi wasn't listening. She was having too much fun. She switched armpits, and that seemed to tickle Callie even more. “NOOOO HAHAHAHA PLEASE ILL DO ANYTHING!!!”, Callie screamed. “Anything?”, Heidi asked as she dropped both of Callie’s arms and started tickling her rib cage on both sides. Heidi was loving this. She thought Callie looked adorable all ticklish and vulnerable beneath her. “Fine, let’s go into the bedroom for ‘anything’.”, Heidi said. Callie did not like the look in her eyes.

Once in the bedroom and Callie had gone to the bathroom to freshen up, Heidi patted the spot next to her on Callie’s bed, telling her to come sit down. Callie strode over and went to straddle her again but Heidi stopped her. “Lay on the bed.” , Heidi instructed. Callie did as she was told. Propping herself up on her elbows, she lay looking at Heidi. “I’m going to undress you from the waist down.”, Heidi said. Callie nodded her head. She started to pull off Callie’s black leggings, and the socks got stuck and both came off with them, exposing Callie’s perfectly maintained pedicured feet. She had the creamiest and softest looking soles Heidi had ever seen. Heidi pulled Callie to end of the bed so her butt was resting against the end. She propped up Callie’s legs on her shoulders and said “I’m pretty hungry, we still haven’t eaten dinner.”, and proceeded to split Callie with her tongue. Callie instantly arched her back and moaned, and when Heidi found Callie’s clit, she already felt like she could cum.

Heidi knew what she was doing, that’s for sure. She was flicking her tongue around and sucking on her sensitive clit, driving Callie crazy. She started to shake and Heidi said, “do you want to cum?”, Callie practically screamed, “YES”, and at that moment Heidi pulled away and started to tickle Callie’s feet instead. She absolutely lost it. “WHAAAHAHAHAHAHT ARE YOU DOINGGG! NOOOOOO!” Heidi stopped and said, “You said you’d do anything to stop the armpit tickling, right?” And instantly jumped right back to Callie’s feet, tickling them lightly now. Callie moaned so loud that Heidi stopped and looked up. “Hmm… do you… like being tickled you naughty girl?” Callie sheepishly answered, “I do, I think I have a tickling fetish.” Heidi swiped her fingers up the center of Callie’s slit and said, “Oh, it feels like you’re pretty turned on. I have an idea. Do you want to tickle my feet while I get you off?” Callie couldn’t believe her ears. “You’d let me do that?” Heidi said, “Yeah, why not? I don’t mind being tickled on my feet. I like it.” Those words were like music to Callie’s ears. She stuck her feet out to Callie and she started to peel off her thick white socks. Heidi’s feet were incredibly gorgeous. They were the most narrow feet Callie had ever seen, with high arches and long toes that were painted black. She wiggled her toes in Callie’s face and Callie grabbed one and pressed a kiss to her arch. Heidi said, “That was probably one of the hottest things anyones ever done to me.”

With that, she straddled Callie’s lap and turned around so she was looking right down at Callie’s beautiful pink lips. She went right for the clit this time, heard Callie moan and felt her back arch, and then felt light tickles across her feet. She started to giggle and Callie was even more turned on than she was before. She started tracing the wrinkles on Heidi’s arch and that really got Heidi laughing. She started swiping her fingers under Heidi’s toes and she tried to pull away. Callie secured Heidi’s foot with one hand and tickled under her toes aggressively. Heidi was full on hysterical now, but let her foot remain in Callie’s hand and continued to tease the clit in front of her.

The two of them worked at their tasks for about five minutes when Callie started to breathe heavier. Heidi looked back and said, “Come on baby, cum for me and you’ll get your reward.” She added a second finger, and then a third, to swirl around Callie’s clit. She whimpered and moaned so sexily that Heidi wondered if SHE was going to cum, too. And then, Callie exploded. She came so hard she saw stars, and it took for some time to catch her breath. The was the most intense and longest orgasm she’d ever had, at least 30 seconds long. Tickling really does it for me, huh? She thought to herself.

Heidi flipped back around so now she was facing Callie, and said, “I have an idea. Have you ever had your feet worshipped?” Callie responded, “No. I’ve never been comfortable to ask anyone to.” With that, Heidi got back to the foot of the bed and took her spot in front of Callie’s feet. “Calls… your feet are literally the cutest things ever. They’re so tiny and perfectly shaped. Look at your little toes!” Callie laughed and scrunched her toes. “Oh no you don’t”, Heidi said and grabbed all of her toes and pulled them back, then licked from her heel to under her toes. She waggled her tongue back and forth under the toes and that drove Callie wild. She was bucking and trying to pull her feet away, but Heidi had a good grip. “I seem to remember you torturing under my toes earlier, it’s only fair you get the same treatment.”

“HAHAHAHAH NO NO PLEASE NO”, Callie begged, “NOT HAHAHAH UNDER MY HAHAHAHAHAH TOES PLEASE!!!!”. “Baby, your begging just makes me want to keep doing it.”, Heidi said. She moved on to sliding her tongue between each and every toe on both of Callie’s feet, while skittering her fingers up and down her arches as well. Callie was laughing so hard she wasn’t making any noise, and she was paralyzed by the tickling. Finally, Heidi stopped the tickling to focus on sucking, nibbling, and licking. Callie began to regain her breath and started to appreciate the light touches of Heidi’s tongue and lips against her bare feet. After a few more moments of this, Callie can start to feel the tension building in her lower belly. Was she going to cum again? But Heidi wasn’t even touching her clit. Heidi began sucking on Callie’s arch and the moan that escape Callie’s lips was the best thing Heidi had ever heard. She did it again; this time sucking one arch, tickling the other, and then Callie was coming undone all over again. This orgasm was even more intense than the first one, and it took her a full minute to recover.

When she did, she put her hands out to drag Heidi into bed. Heidi laid back and Callie’s fit herself right against Heidi’s side. She couldn’t believe how perfectly they fit together, in more ways than one. Heidi looked down and caught Callie staring up at her with what can only be described as pure adoration. Heidi kissed Callie then, and Callie kissed her back. They lay this way for quite some time. Heidi breaks the silence and says, “Can we do that again sometime?” Without a second of hesitation Callie says, “Yup.” Then Heidi asks, “can I tie you up for the next one?” Callie looked scared. “I don’t know if I’m ready to be tickled tied up. You’d have to take it easy on me.” Heidi smiled and said, “Okay.” She didn’t mean that, but Callie didn’t have to know.

Callie started another kiss and rolled on top of Heidi, mimicking their earlier positions but reversed, with Heidi’s arms pinned above her head. Callie planted kisses along her inner arms and blew a raspberry into Heidi’s armpit. She was writhing underneath Callie now, as she kept blowing raspberries, when Callie finally looked up with a devilish grin and said, “Your turn.”

Let me know if you want a part 2. 😊

Absolutely! This is an awesome, hot, and well-written story. Can’t wait for part 2!

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back