• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all foot lovers....

I think they are very nice....

Daisy,

Nice feet. I think your soles are delish. I am a nylon sole guy but your feet are very pretty. Thanks for sharing them here. Would love to get a feather duster across those soles.

I'm thinking you must be feeling a bit better about your feet now Daisy.....all those wonderful comments about your wonderful feet!!!

Take care Hun xx

Thanks so much. People who take the time out to comment make posting the pictures worth the time and effort for me. Also kinda makes me want to post more of them :)

I think four pictures spawning over five pages of compliments is worthy of an encore performance.

I'm late to the party and I've only been lurking for the past year or so, but Daisy, you have gorgeous feet! I'm usually picky about how I like my feet, but yours look great! The toe alignment is good, the length is great and I love the French Pedicure. Very sexy. I have no idea why you'd want to hide those pretty, suckable tootsies.

Im a late poster here as well. Daisy, after careful consideration, my vote is for you to keep wearing your flip flops. ill admit im not a big fan of wrinkly soles, but everything else is great.

Sorry it's been a couple of months since I've had the chance to get back on the TMF and respond to this thread. With summer vacation comes a serious decrease in my free time (kiddies are out of school). But I haven't forgotten all the foot love you guys threw my way :ty: I'll try to get back to those people who have posted since I dropped off the face of the earth....

Daisy,

Nice feet. I think your soles are delish. I am a nylon sole guy but your feet are very pretty. Thanks for sharing them here. Would love to get a feather duster across those soles.

Aw, thanks soleman :) I get why you guys are into nylons - smooth, sexy, etc. but I've hated them for as long as I can remember. I think they are one of the most uncomfortable things a girl can put on, aside from the other foot killer - high heels :eek: I always thought I'd grow out of the whole tomboy thing, but I still only wear nylons, skirts, heels, etc. when I'm going to weddings and funerals - and given the fact that I'm in my late 30's, I doubt that will ever change. They will have to pry my blue jeans and converse sneakers out of my cold, dead, hands. For your sake, I'm glad there are a lot of girls out there who disagree with me :D

I'm thinking you must be feeling a bit better about your feet now Daisy.....all those wonderful comments about your wonderful feet!!!

Take care Hun xx

Red, you're absolutely right - you guys have done wonders for my feet's self esteem. They walk around all day feeling very good about themselves :D

I think four pictures spawning over five pages of compliments is worthy of an encore performance.

Phantom - I think you're right. The fact that you guys have kept this thread alive LONG past the point where I thought it would expire does deserve an encore performance. But unlike the encore performance you get at a concert - where the artist might bring out an old favorite or a chart topper to please the crowd, I'm afraid that you guys are going to get the second string of pictures that didn't make the first cut - that'll teach you to ask for an encore! :jester:

I'm late to the party and I've only been lurking for the past year or so, but Daisy, you have gorgeous feet! I'm usually picky about how I like my feet, but yours look great! The toe alignment is good, the length is great and I love the French Pedicure. Very sexy. I have no idea why you'd want to hide those pretty, suckable tootsies.

Now these were the kinds of comments I was expecting to see from the beginning - toe alignment, toe length, etc. I know you foot guys are thinking it, and I'm glad someone came out and said it. Also glad that I seemed to have passed the picky foot test with flying colors :) Thanks so much for the sweet, thoughtful comments!

Im a late poster here as well. Daisy, after careful consideration, my vote is for you to keep wearing your flip flops. ill admit im not a big fan of wrinkly soles, but everything else is great.

Thanks on two counts: First, you resurrected this thread from it's grave on page 12+. I didn't have the time to respond to any of the comments, and every couple of weeks, I jumped on for a quick second and kept watching it fall deeper and deeper into the TMF thread archives. Then much to my surprise, I jumped on yesterday and saw that someone had brought the thread back to life (I thought I was going to have to resuscitate it myself). And secondly, thank you for your honesty. I'm glad that despite my wrinkly soles, you find my feet flip flop worthy ;)

Pictures to be posted soon.... you keep commenting, I'll try to keep up my end of the bargain by posting comments and occasionally throwing out a picture or two!

~Maggie

My my, what a beautiful pair of soles, the only thing I don't like is that the balls and heels look a bit hardened, but nothing a pom stone can do to fix. And thank science you don't have curved toes, I hate those.

I cannot believe that I never saw your post.
Can someone fall in love with a pair of feet?
I think I just did.
Your soles are SO lickable.
Your toes SO suckable.
I want to . . . no, I NEED to lick, suck, massage, carress, kiss and TICKLE your sweet bare feet.

Daisy let me tell you, it would be so so wrong for you to keep those gorgious feet of yours in ugg boots! When ever you get the chance to show them off I would if I where you, your feet are very sexy!!

My my, what a beautiful pair of soles, the only thing I don't like is that the balls and heels look a bit hardened, but nothing a pom stone can do to fix. And thank science you don't have curved toes, I hate those.

Mehcookie - Thanks for posting. I gotta be honest, when I first read your post, I was a bit miffed (despite the kind words you opened your post with). I think because I spend SO much time taking care of my feet (ped-egg, foot files, lotion, etc) that there is NO way to make them any better than they already are. Nature didn't give me naturally soft feet. I really have to work at keeping them soft and callous free. So I thought, "what MORE does this guy want me to do??"

But then I got a hold of myself and thought, "this is what you were ASKING for - honesty. So deal with it." Everyone has their opinions, and I was definitely asking for all of yours when I posted these pics. So I'm fine now... despite the fact that you think my feet look "hardened" - perhaps I should change my handle to "ginsu heels" and post a video demonstration of how well they're able to cut tin cans in half ;) I only have one question for you - what are "curved toes" and what has science done to fix them? :confused:

I cannot believe that I never saw your post.
Can someone fall in love with a pair of feet?
I think I just did.
Your soles are SO lickable.
Your toes SO suckable.
I want to . . . no, I NEED to lick, suck, massage, carress, kiss and TICKLE your sweet bare feet.

After the last post, yours did wonders in cheering me up :p Thank you for posting such sweet comments! But you wouldn't want to fall in love with my feet - they are very self-centered, they leave their shoes all over the house, and they can't cook worth a damn ;)

Daisy let me tell you, it would be so so wrong for you to keep those gorgious feet of yours in ugg boots! When ever you get the chance to show them off I would if I where you, your feet are very sexy!!

Thanks for the compliments, Marmite. The Ugg boots have been tucked away in my closet for the past few months, but will sadly make a return when November rolls around again (that's when all bare feet go into hibernation :D ).

You asked for it....

As promised, here is an encore foot performance - but again, this is totally second-rate stuff, I'm afraid because I brought out the good ones when I started the thread. But there are a couple more where this one came from, so maybe if the thread stays alive, I'll bring those out too.

Thanks again to all who took the time to post feedback! :yourock:

P.S. - I thought the hammock ropes would subliminally make you guys think about bondage... guess it's not so subliminal now, huh? :D

~Maggie

foot.pic.JPG

Are you kidding??!! Those are some hot feet, honestly. Get rid of the uggs ;)

As promised, here is an encore foot performance - but again, this is totally second-rate stuff, I'm afraid because I brought out the good ones when I started the thread. But there are a couple more where this one came from, so maybe if the thread stays alive, I'll bring those out too.

Thanks again to all who took the time to post feedback! :yourock:

P.S. - I thought the hammock ropes would subliminally make you guys think about bondage... guess it's not so subliminal now, huh? :D

~Maggie

View attachment 262860

FANtastic! I love your feet!

Those feet are made for showing off, don't hide them!! It's great to have someone like you on here, if only more female's would follow your lead. There are so many beautiful (like yours) female feet out there, and so many don't have a clue!! But I digress, Thanks for sharing your feet, and please keep updating with more pictures.

Are you kidding??!! Those are some hot feet, honestly. Get rid of the uggs ;)

Aw, thanks for the sweet comments :) Before posting my pics and hearing the feedback from all you guys, I didn't even know feet could be classified as "hot". I'm getting quite the foot fetishist's education over here ;) And despite how all of you seem to feel about Ugg boots, I'm afraid they will come back out in a few months. But think of it this way - most girls (myself included) that wear them are barefoot inside. Kinda makes them easier access than socks & sneakers, doesn't it? :D

FANtastic! I love your feet!

Thanks tickleshow - you're always very kind. :)

Daisy, you have kick ass toes!

My toes only 'kick ass' when someone annoys them... otherwise they're pacifists ;)

Those feet are made for showing off, don't hide them!! It's great to have someone like you on here, if only more female's would follow your lead. There are so many beautiful (like yours) female feet out there, and so many don't have a clue!! But I digress, Thanks for sharing your feet, and please keep updating with more pictures.

I think you're right - many of us girls don't have a clue about how guys view us (or certain body parts). I spent the last 30 years walking around thinking that I had weird looking "flintstone feet" and when I posted my pics, I was very nervous about how they would be received. But you guys have certainly changed my manner of thinking... at least where my feet are concerned :) Thanks for posting!

Am I the only one anxiously awaiting DaisyCrazy's next post that includes more pics!?!

Please grace us with more stunning pics, Daisy!

Happy tickles,
Luvs

You weren't sure? They're very pretty.

Well, this is an old topic, I guess. Never saw it though. But worth it.

*Neglected to get my point across, in my opinion. Definitely one of the prettiest pair I've seen, including models/what not.

Missed this post, but I have to agree with the positive remarks.

You have very beautiful feet and you should not feel ashamed of showing them or having them admired by foot enthusiasts.

Personally, I have to say that looking at the images of your feet made me think of "perfect feet".

On a side note, it has been my experience that many women do not appreciate their feet as much as foot enthusiasts do. I personally have had to "educate" many lady friends to like their feet more and let them be appreciated by me. Moreover, I have had to "educate" a smaller group of them to also appreciate having their feet tickled.

It is a hard job. Especially because "tickle friends" don't last long since they are usually not a formal relationship. They come and go. Some last longer than others. The only constant is change...

So, it is nice to see a lady open up and share her feet with this tickling community. I enjoyed every picture. :)

Am I the only one anxiously awaiting DaisyCrazy's next post that includes more pics!?!

Please grace us with more stunning pics, Daisy!

Happy tickles,
Luvs

Luvs - I think you WERE the only one anxiously awaiting more pics because otherwise you wouldn't have had to dig this thread out of the TMF graveyard where old threads go to die ;) But since you managed to resurrect it, I'll gladly post another foot pic - this one goes out to you!

foot.pic.JPG

You weren't sure? They're very pretty.

Well, this is an old topic, I guess. Never saw it though. But worth it.

*Neglected to get my point across, in my opinion. Definitely one of the prettiest pair I've seen, including models/what not.

Thanks for the feedback ElFewja! Very high praise, and very appreciated :)

Missed this post, but I have to agree with the positive remarks.
You have very beautiful feet and you should not feel ashamed of showing them or having them admired by foot enthusiasts.
Personally, I have to say that looking at the images of your feet made me think of "perfect feet".
On a side note, it has been my experience that many women do not appreciate their feet as much as foot enthusiasts do. I personally have had to "educate" many lady friends to like their feet more and let them be appreciated by me....

Ktickler - Thanks so much for posting such a thoughtful and complimentary response :) I think you're right, most women don't appreciate their own feet or think of them as attractive. I know I never did (before I started this thread). In fact, I was self-conscious about my feet, and before I turned 30, they were pretty much always hidden inside socks and sneakers. TMFers, like you, have boosted my self confidence (about my feet) and now I take every opportunity to show them off :D

Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys! :smilelove

I'll be another one of these that comments on older TMF threads that go to die but also since I'm new :turtle:

I can't believe you were self-conscious about your feet daisycrazy for so long there, How could that be and how is that possible? Because with feet like yours, they are beautiful and luscious. Everytime I keep viewing your picture already many times now mind you :Kiss1: Your the wrinkles on the bottom of yours soles make my heart a flutter. They are very easy on the eyes, I'm more of a bare soles guy then I am the tops of the feet (If they are shown BTW) I won't not comment on them because I will and I have before, but I just prefer bare soles more for me personally. And if these girls bare soles are wrinkled (doesn't matter the degree really) then that's also what I really love too and catches my eyes wrinkles on girls bare feet have to be the most erotic thing and it's real.

So lovely bare soles again daisycrazy they are amazing, I bow down at them dear. Keep up the beautiful work that you do :Kiss1: :pounce:

Be well and talk to you later hopefully

FreeHugsTickler--

Ktickler - Thanks so much for posting such a thoughtful and complimentary response :) I think you're right, most women don't appreciate their own feet or think of them as attractive. I know I never did (before I started this thread). In fact, I was self-conscious about my feet, and before I turned 30, they were pretty much always hidden inside socks and sneakers. TMFers, like you, have boosted my self confidence (about my feet) and now I take every opportunity to show them off :D

Thanks for keeping the thread alive guys! :smilelove

Well Daisy, if ever there was a thread worthy of being brought back from the dead it's this one. You (and your sexy feet) deserve to have this thread immortalized along side TMF fav's the likes of Kitten's "Show off your feet" thread! GREAT pic, btw!! Is that you tickling your own naked tootsie, i wonder?

Cheers -Pete

Raising the bar!

Thanks so much Daisy! Your last pic is extremely sexy. I find myself wanting to lick your foot from heel to toes. Ok, who am I kidding... I would lick your feet all over... bottoms, tops, in between each toe, ...

Would it be gluttonous of me to ask for even more pics? ;)

I'm sure if we put it up for a vote, it would be unanimous that we would all like to see regular, frequent postings of your gorgeous feet.

Take care,
Luvs

Last edited:
A hearty HERE HERE (to more pics)...but only if Daisy is feeling up to it! We'd love to have 'em, Daisy, if you'd be in to providing!

Cheers, -Pete

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/6/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back