• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling all ticklish guys!!! Tickledguy.com Wants You in Miami and Tampa f/m graphic

Tickled Guy

4th Level Yellow Feather
This week we are taking the show on the road and opening our shoots to new ticklish guys. We are looking for guys that can perform in scenes like the ones attached with a new hottie in Miami on February 8th and with Addie Juniper, Shelby Paige and possibly Taylor Raz in Tampa February 10th. Check out the previews and email me a full body fully clothed picture to [email protected]

Hope to hear from you soon,
TG

Attachments

• First Semester Tickle Finals TMF.wmv
    4.8 MB · Views: 1,488
  • Brians Tickle Test TMF.wmv
    4.1 MB · Views: 1,301
It's a shame you guys are all the way down there. If you ever decide to come to NJ/NY, I'd definitely love to volunteer.

i say enough with all the guys that are thinner than i am. i want to see some guys being tickled that have a little heft to them. a little thickness. my ex bf looked like a ginger version of max adler (dave the closeted bully on glee). is there any hope of that happening?

If I had a way to get to Tampa, I would be a part of this for you, JW. If you know anyone who can help me get to you on the 10th, I am all yours.

Lol too bad you're over the water in the U.S, I'd have volunteered...!

I will be in the Ft. Myers/Naples area the first week of May...my picture is on my profile if you care to take a look and have an interest in tickling me when I am down there....

Is Vegas close enough? We're headed there in April/May for Riley Reid. We may have to shoot in LA according to her agent though

I will be in the Ft. Myers/Naples area the first week of May...my picture is on my profile if you care to take a look and have an interest in tickling me when I am down there....
As long as you are here after the 7th I'm sure we'll have something planned. Email me at [email protected]

I'll keep an eye out in case you are ever in the pittsburgh area

ill post a pic later. ill totally hop greyhound to do this. it'd be so worth it. and im a bigger guy, but not terribly fat.

Same way it almost always does...... tons of guys say they'll be there not one shows up. Got more great excuses though, think I'm going to write a book...... We did have a fresh guy show up for a session with Maxine X here the other day. Check out "I'll Find Your Spots" on www.tickledguy.com

I figured as much. Disappointing. Although "I'll Find Your Spots" looks great. So, something positive came from all this. Keep up the great work!

so there's my pic. im not one of those "tons of guys" that talks and then doesn't act. i can't come down right now, but i can absolutely let you know when i'll be available. ill plan plenty in advance so nothing can screw it up.

and btw, sorry if the pic isn't great, i just took it, and im still in that " first stages of waking up " feeling. so...yeah, lol. meh.jpg

hi tickled guy i really like your store, you are the best F/M video producer but why don't you post all the preview clips? some are not in the TMF

What's New

5/14/2024
If you ned to report a post, click the report button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back