• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Calling Colorado ers and ees

Iwannabetickled

I'm Teri from Denver/Lakewood area looking for all era and ees. I had an idea of a meet us to get to know each other better. You never know what might happen. Its an idea that might not happen until later something low key relaxed like dinner or something.
I'm lee and looking at making friends outside of the group I usually hang out with.

Please post your ideas and a bit about yourself,nothing to personal :)
I was diagnosed with lupus in 2006 and going to be tested for Sjorgren's Syndrome its usually common with lupus patients. I have loved getting tickled growing up as laughter is the best medicine. I would love to get tickled again.
Hope to hear from you all soon.

Cheers and Happy Tickling

Hi Teri,
I'd love to get together with as many people from the Denver area as possible. It's actually been a hot topic for me recently, lol. I think a dinner at a nice, but not too expensive restaurant is a great idea, or perhaps just a picnic in the park... we'd have to do that soon though, before it gets too cold, lol. Even if we all just met fro drinks somewhere...

Hello guys, I'm a recent college grad, never done a meetup before. I'd be glad to meet some local TMFers.

Hi Teri I'd like to chat exchange Ideas and get to know you be blessed .

Well, Frowg, Saturday the 13th has come and gone, but I think a Saturday afternoon gettogether would be a great idea, especially if Deilish and Iwannabe could make it along with the rest of us on this thread. Maybe it would be a start to getting something going in the Denver area, which has been pretty quiet up to now. An afternoon lunch would be great, and still leave that evening free for plans already made or for any plans made at the lunch. I went to such a "Munch" when I was in North Carolina on business. There were about 12 people at the lunch, and it ended up that some of us went to one couple's house for what turned out to be a pretty great tickle fest. Didn't leave 'till midnight. Still, we should not expect more than the idea of getting to know some new (to us.........I already know Frowg) people who share our fetish, and see where it leads. Maybe sometime shortly after Thanksgiving? What do you all think?

I'm in Colorado as well. I would like to get to meet some new people. After thanksgiving would be a good time for me. Best to everyone.

Ditto, would love to meet others in the area.

Hey all,

Have any or all you managed to meet up yet? I'd love to hang out too. Let me know.

Michael

I have Skype if any guy is interested in seeing my size 9 ticklish soles.It is on,as well as my messenger.steveinCO13. 54 and not buffed,but not fat.

Love to chat with m or f that like being tickled. Frustrated with people that tell you they are showing up to tickle you,but don't show up. Any m or f in Colorado who wants to chat first,Y.M and Skype coloradoleeler.

I know this will fall on deaf ears,but I might have the house to myself Fri-Sun if there are any guys or anyone who saw my feet pics wants to tickle them. Please let me know. Or fully clothed,mutual feet tickling.

Last edited:
What's New

5/25/2024
There is still time to vote in the 2023 Golden Feather Awards. Visit the GFA forum and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back