• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

calstar videos - opinions

You'd Be Better Off

Buying from magic Touch or Real Tickling. The models are better looking, and the tickling is far better.
Also, try mstTcklr and Gig.

Tron

CalStar opinions

Fraggle,
It depends on what you define as 'good'. What I view as good may be the pits for you and vice-versa. If you like foot tickling, there is some of this in just about any CalStar vid. If you enjoy seeing female genital tickling, please see my posted reply to Neutron's thread about 'Tied & Tickled 22'. Also, under that same thread is a link posted by Kurchatovium which gives summaries of the first 20 vids in the 'Tied & Tickled' series.

On the cost or value perspective, Neutron is right - you can get more for your money from other sources. However, if you are a 'collector' and just want to round out your collection for the sake of historical continuity, a couple of CalStar tapes that I would recommend are T&T 8 and T&T 10. Also, the 'Footloose and Featherbound' series is a compilation of clips from various other CalStar vids. They could give you an idea if any of the others have whatever interests you. If I was forced to choose only a single CalStar video to keep from this day onward, it would be 'Members Only', but that's mainly because I enjoy seeing Jewel Marceau naked and hearing her laugh.

Among the CalStar offerings that I would not wish upon my worst enemy and definitely would not spend money on are: T&T 4,5,6,11,14, 16, or any of those under the direction of Tony Sinclair. These include most of the ones with the dorky horror movie plots, like Count Tickula, Frankentickle, Dr. Tickle & Mr. Tied, etc. Actually, the one called 'Texas Feathersaw Tickler' has one good scene in it, but nothing any better than you can see elsewhere.

My impression of Cal Star over the years has been that their very first video, "Tied & Tickled," was their best, short as it was. The next dozen or so weren't memorable-- some models better than others, some tickish/some not, and the tickling varied, although it never got too intense (the exception here, I thought, was "Tied & Tickled #4," which was fairly good too).

Then they produced a series of "themed" videos, as described above, featuring characters such as Dracula, Jack the Ripper, Phantom of the Opera, and the like. Frankly, if you can live with the goofy plots, these were probably their best if you like your tickling more intense (though still not up to current standards). These ranged, if I recall, from #14 through #10 or #20.

The next 10 videos #21-#30 were also hit and miss. #22 was good (see another thread on this site that discusses this one more in depth). After "Tied & Tickled #30" they stopped simply numbering their videos and began giving them more conventional names. This also seemed to mark a steep decline in their quality too...

Or maybe it was about that time that other video producers began to appear, like: Solefully Yours, Harmony Concepts (the early years) and eventually the Magic Touches, Femfeets, Paradise Visions and Yaqis of the world, who've raised the bar so much in the last few years, the Cal Star stuff just doesn't compare any more.

My two cents!

calstar vids

The very first tickling vid I ever saw was tickle me pink.It started me on my quest to find out what tickling ment to me.I wasnt able to find it since then and have seen a few others from calstar.tickle me pink,tender foot,and tickling roomies all rocked!I just ordered them today(since i found calstars site).Its hit and miss with any tk vids you buy,but these three are worth it.;)

CalStar Videos on eBay

If anyone is interested, I'm auctioning some CalStar titles on eBay, including Collection Agency, Captive Audience and several Tied & Tickled titles. No doubt you can get them much cheaper here than from the Internet catalogue dealers, who routinely charge $50 or more per title. Do a Search for "CalStar" (make sure you check the "in titles and descriptions" box) or Search under "Sellers" for greatpretender1.
:cool:

I Wouldn't Mind..

Those two Tied And Tickled Videos. But I don't wanna pay 10 bucks apiece for them. I'd trade for them. I have a bunch of old Calstar titles. I'd be willing to trade a few of those for your two T and T vids. T + T 22 I'd pay for though :)

Tron

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back