• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cameo - Celebrity Answers Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Again, it's a huge risk/reward factor to these things. You have to decide if it's worth taking a shot at it.

For example, I threw a request at Jewel Staite and she said she found pedicures relaxing and peaceful. Take from that what you will lol.

Can a person have ticklish feet and enjoy or not have any reaction to pedicures? hmmm

Having been vigilant for a response from Jewel, I thank you for trying anyways. And in fact I still would find her reply worth a watch regardless.

I for one am gonna assume that she might still be ticklish, this response isn't a debunk unless she SPECIFICALLY says she's not.

Having been vigilant for a response from Jewel, I thank you for trying anyways. And in fact I still would find her reply worth a watch regardless.

I for one am gonna assume that she might still be ticklish, this response isn't a debunk unless she SPECIFICALLY says she's not.

I figure there was a way better chance at her biting at the pedicure question so I took a leap of faith lol. It was a great cameo though because she thought the question was funny and gave a well thought out response. She seems like a really sweet soul.

Not going to attempt again so if any you guys want to try the direct way then be my guest.

That's the downside of using a more indirect approach to the question, you risk getting ether a dissatisfying answer or an inconclusive one. Being direct does seem to work through. But, even people still don't feel safe doing that you could always ask if pedicures tickle them rather than if it makes them laugh.

That's the downside of using a more indirect approach to the question, you risk getting ether a dissatisfying answer or an inconclusive one. Being direct does seem to work through. But, even people still don't feel safe doing that you could always ask if pedicures tickle them rather than if it makes them laugh.

Agreed, but a lot more people are becoming aware of the fetish though and are either ignoring the question alltogether or refusing the request if asked direct and up front. While this method isn't 100% reliable, when you're rewarded, you're really rewarded. Celebs come across as more genuine with this new one since they see it as a funny/harmless as opposed to weird, random and suspect. Laura Vandervoort straight up rejected when asked directly, but was willing to answer when asked about pedicures.

The current method is certainly getting the most consistent results

You can chalk up Emma Ishta (stitchers) as pending. I just submitted it. More comfortable spending $25 than anything more than that

This entire thing is pretty much risk/reward. There is always a chance a person could perceive a question the wrong way, reject it, ignore it, or not even be ticklish at all(gotten all of these). You never know unless you take a shot in the dark I'm afraid.

It may not be the perfect method, but I do kinda prefer doing it this way. I just hope people don't start abusing it all willy nilly all over social media or otherwise celebs will start to get suspicious and then we won't even get pedicure admissions anymore lol.

You can pretty much for certain bet that they will.....possibly already have....however, even if it suddenly dried up tomorrow, still have very impressive list already.

Have any female sports reporters answered? Megan Olivi or anyone along those lines?

I'm sorry if someone has already answered that, but why can I download some videos and others I can't?

I could download Roxanne's one, Could do the same with Amy's video, but could not with the one of Skylar ...

I don't even know how to say thank you for this "cameo"! An awesome response from a goddess, what a beautiful woman! I don't know if it's something about this video, but man, she's so beautiful and cute and all nice adjectives possible. Sometimes the pedicure tactic does not work, but it works most of the times - and in her case it was sensational, a beautiful and honest answer!

I'm sorry if someone has already answered that, but why can I download some videos and others I can't?

I could download Roxanne's one, Could do the same with Amy's video, but could not with the one of Skylar ...

I downloaded some add ons to download stuff these days. Some video's have better protection I guess but my add ons will penetrate almost anything except for youtube video's.

Added a negative responses section to the opening post, got Emma Ishta on there. To those that have spent the money on these can you post the names of anyone who didn't answer or posted negatively? No need for the link, just the names. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/29/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip fetish store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back