• If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

cameras at NEST

billylee

TMF Poster
A post on the TMF today mentioned bringing cameras to NEST, and I just wanted to offer that some folks there could be uncomfortable with that. I'm sure pictures can be taken among those who want a memento of distant friends, yet, in moderation. Thoughts, anyone?

Granted I did bring a camera to NEST last year to get some shots of the cocktail social, although I believe I made some people uncomfortable by doing so. This year the camera stays home so there'll be no uptightness, especially with some newbies attending this year.

Drew

I have brought a camera to all the events I have attended, and I allow cameras at my own hosted events as well. The basic rule of thumb is to GET PEOPLES PERMISSION before snapping a picture of them. Some do prefer to not be photographed, and others don't mind. So if you do bring a camera to an event, make sure to ask whomever you intend to photograph if it's alright before you do. If they say no, respect those wishes.

Mimi

Mimi said:
The basic rule of thumb is to GET PEOPLES PERMISSION before snapping a picture of them. Some do prefer to not be photographed, and others don't mind. So if you do bring a camera to an event, make sure to ask whomever you intend to photograph if it's alright before you do. If they say no, respect those wishes.

Mimi

Problem solved! :D

I have to agree with Mimi. There are folks who are out about things and have no problem with their picture being taken and possibly posted for the rest of the gang to see. But, there are also folks for whom it's a problem and could put them in a tough situation. There have even been times when someone initially says that taking their picture is fine, but later think better of it and ask that they be blurred out if the images are posted. The best rule is always to ask at the event and again before you post anything if there's any doubt. Having pics to show to those who couldn't make it or to keep for yourself is really cool. But, people being uncomfortable isn't. Always honor the wishes of those present.

Ann

Ummmm......

I have the strangest feeling it was me who made the "bring the camera" suggestion, and everyone is right. Permission MUST be granted before any shutters start in a'clickin'! I should have added that. Time to refill the ol' meds!

I am taking a camera, but if people say not to have their faces there, I will just photoshop them out, lol

ViperGTS said:
I am taking a camera, but if people say not to have their faces there, I will just photoshop them out, lol

Airbrush them out, just make sure you get the right person (seinfeld reference)
:cool: :D

My response about Cameras at NEST

We do allow cameras for "outside" shots only. Sorry Gang!

The reason for this is simple. There are too many people in "sensitive" jobs/careers who CANNOT appear in any type of picture involving the "inner NEST" activities. So pictures at the social gathering or before or after NEST are just fine. During NEST is a big No No!

But also just a simple request as a courtesy is fine.

We'll go over the rules prior to the NEST activities starting and we'll ask folks if it's ok so we'll just play it by ear!

Jan

Ok. So it is clear that NO pics will be taken at the actual gathering location and that is cool.

As for outside pics, it is just common courtesy to ask permission first. Right?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

6/7/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for a wide range of clips from dozens and dozens of producers.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back