• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can an orgasm desensitize you quicker?

cloudywolf

I had a great session with my wife last week (will have to make time to write it up), and made a bit of an observation that I wanted to share.

Post-orgasm sensitivity is well explored on this forum, and I certainly experienced that! But then after a while the sensation dulled, and I can't help feeling that I ended up being less ticklish than normal.

Has anyone else encountered this? Where an orgasm heightens your sensitivity for a while but then shuts down some of your nerves so you end up less ticklish?

Sent from my SM-G780F using Tapatalk

From my limited experience, it goes from heightened senses, to almost too much sensitivity, to the point where everything almost hurts. If that makes sense? Kind of like a sugar high.

similar experience to akindofsquid - the rare time wife tickled me to orgasm - post orgasm tickling was almost unbearable.
It really tickled for a couple of minutes! Had to scramble to escape wife's fingers

One of the interesting things about tickling and orgasmic response is that they both seem to 'compete' for the nervous system pathways that deliver information to the brain.

One can often see evidence of this in videos were tickling and forced orgasms are both being used on a victim. You see all the normal tickling responses, but as the orgasm builds you see more and more of the pleasure response, and the tickling seems to go dead. For most people it seems the body prioritizes orgasmic feedback over tickling feedback. This continues until the orgasm happens then the victim is suddenly off the charts ticklish again. The body having gotten thru the orgasm reopens the tickling sensations to the pathways, and BOOM ticklishness is active again, and as orgasms do tend to make most people more overall sensitive to touch (not all people, but most) it seems far worse then before.

With a multi orgasmic female victim you can see this cycle repeat over and over.

Males have a similar feedback structure, but with an addition, after orgasm many men become horribly sensitive on their penis, to the point they want nothing touching it for a good bit. (Assumed an evolutionary aspect to get males to disengage from female partners after orgasm as something dangerous might be about and being out of expositions could be useful) So male sexual stimulation is higher after orgasm in general. This tends to continue to act as a trump over the tickling sensation in the nerve network for a while, so often it appears they have utterly desensitized to tickling. (The same can hold for women that become very very clit sensitive after orgasm) and produce the results the posters above talk about.

Of course one size does not fit all, and there will be people that respond differently, and outside the norms. But thats genetic variety in action, and a net good for the species. :)

Myriads

I find it makes the body more sensitive. However I still like to prolong the orgasm until the sub is begging sincerely for release, knowing full well what will inevitably follow.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back