• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

can anyone else *feel* the hotspots ur tickling?

natscott6282

TMF Regular
quite early on in my tickling life I found out I could feel the hotspots inside and near the surface of the person I was tickling especially in the flanks and all round the tummy area and loads on the lower tummy and right under the lowest ribs where u can feel the price points where the reflex spasms originate from, and also the way the rib bones and hip bones kinda jolt inside.

the thing is that when u find them u can concentrate on them and rlly tickle the person the the very core of their being AND if u latch on to them without letting go you can maintain or even grown the extreme peaks of ticklishness

ig what I’m asking is if this is a common thing to know about the hotspots for other Lers?
and if u have ever been properly tickled do u know what I mean by those abdominal tickling reflex spasms?

Absolutely yes. I love when my fingers feel the twitching and vibration as they glide over sensitive arches, soles and toes!

and if u have ever been properly tickled do u know what I mean by those abdominal tickling reflex spasms?
As an adult, the only person who has done this to me is Miss Sky, then at The Dominion, now at Legacy Studios.
https://legacybdsm.com/switch-sky-terrapin

The first time that I saw her and explained that I wanted to be tickle tortured, she tied me down to a bondage table and began searching for what she called "your spots." She soon found them on my lower rib cage. She soon had me howling in spasmotic laughter. Soon after that, she had me is spasms but out of breath and unable to make a sound. It was awesome!

The incredible thing is this: When she visited NYC three years later and I had another session with her, as soon as she had me tied down, she said, "I remember your spots!" And she did, she went right to them and had me tickled to my core, in spasmotic laughter again. What a wonderful woman! :woman:

wowww I doubt I would remember all the hotspots of everyone but luckly I found a way to find them sooo quick I think its my one skill in life

quite early on in my tickling life I found out I could feel the hotspots inside and near the surface of the person I was tickling especially in the flanks and all round the tummy area and loads on the lower tummy and right under the lowest ribs where u can feel the price points where the reflex spasms originate from, and also the way the rib bones and hip bones kinda jolt inside.

the thing is that when u find them u can concentrate on them and rlly tickle the person the the very core of their being AND if u latch on to them without letting go you can maintain or even grown the extreme peaks of ticklishness

ig what I’m asking is if this is a common thing to know about the hotspots for other Lers?
My boyfriend said the same thing. He found my most ticklish spots on my belly (the lower Belly is absolutely brutal) and me howling and screaming with laughter. After a minute my abs got sore from laughing so hard.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/28/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday Eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back