• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can anyone relate to this?

Umm

Little creepy. If you can't keep your fetish in check. Maybe it's time you change to a male doctor...lol...or a robot

what kind of donkey was that? this thread needs to be deleted. just bad taste.

I didn't see any donkeys... (LOLOL) ... but that's interesting. That guy really had the URGE to play with her feet. I love the scene where (in his thought process) he ripped the shoe off and just started enjoying himself. Thankfully, I cannot relate to this. What's frightening is I have read 3 stories in 3 different cities of where people with uncontrollable urges would break into homes to smell, lick, or even tickle the feet of the people sleeping. That is a serious problem!! I enjoy my fetish among people I know and are friends with, and they are open to it and let me play with their tootsies. :p

I agree. Delete this post. It is the worst thing I have ever seen and definitely has no place here.

The way it compels you to consider that you might have similar urges, simply disguisting. The situation is extremely unrealistic and not a single one of us here would ever even have any fantasy remotely approaching this sickening episode.

Whoever posted this deserves to be banned forever and sentenced to internet exile.

And whoever sees it as anything more than it is, probably needs to go see his own psychiatrist.

On a side note: I am the last person who would ever advocate doing something illegal in pursuit of any urge. There is a time and place for everything.

I am sensing a tone of overreaction to this post. I do not condone any actions that are non-consensual. However, I am okay with use of literary devices. All this is a scene portraying a man with an obviously unhealthy foot fetish, and what he fantasizes about. The "cutaway" is a common tool used in movies and television to develop a character or plot. We've all seen it a million time in TV and movies. This tool was used to help develop his character, and it was obviously very effective.

Help

Need help ? Can someone tell me where you type the address in on youtube to find this clip or any clip that someone has listed . Sorry I am not a big youtube user can anyone help?

I am sensing a tone of overreaction to this post. I do not condone any actions that are non-consensual. However, I am okay with use of literary devices. All this is a scene portraying a man with an obviously unhealthy foot fetish, and what he fantasizes about. The "cutaway" is a common tool used in movies and television to develop a character or plot. We've all seen it a million time in TV and movies. This tool was used to help develop his character, and it was obviously very effective.

Seriously. It's just a scene from a movie ... and I'm quite sure it isn't a documentary. Sheesh!

"Goddammit Wang! It's just a game!" ~ Jack Burton from "Big Trouble in Little China"

what kind of donkey was that? this thread needs to be deleted. just bad taste.

How is this thread in bad taste? The clip seemed pretty harmless to me. I found it to be somewhat amusing , actually.

Interesting find , avethibaltus ... thanks for posting.

-> TKLMAN & maniactickler & ftkl haha & Rasputin - thanks ;)

And to the others...please forgive my sarcasm, I only use it when I have to.

LOL Great! I thought that was funny as it was ment to be.

You gotta excuse some around here as they either have no sence of humor, or are looking to just jump at folks any chance they get.

I liked it!

And I also saw the humor and the irony in the clip. Actually, I CAN relate to it! There have been many, MANY times that I was in a similar situation, where I just wanted to RIP that shoe off and tickle tickle tickle a beautiful girl's teasing, sexy foot!:blush: But 99% of the time the voice of reason tells me NOT to!

It was the psychologist's fault! If she didn't want to excite her patient she should have worn Doc Martens!:D

I think that banning the poster of this is a bit too knee-jerky. I really don't see how this is all that offensive...:ty:

I don't suppose anyone saved a copy of this vid as it has now been taken down from youtube?

Many thanks

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/18/2024
The vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is still open! Vote in the GFA forum today!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back