• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can anyone trace the origin of their fetish

Bator

3rd Level Black Feather
Can anyone here trace the origin of their fetish to a specific moment in time, a certain situation or is it hardwired or encrypted in our brain or DNA? Just asking, all responses are welcome

Last edited:
I'm almost 100% sure that mine developed from a very early life experience I had.

Back when I was like 8-9 I had a babysitter, maybe three years older than me, that would always ask me to massage her feet. Being the charming individual that I am, I would always oblige her, and generally it would escalate from an innocent foot massage to me trying to get her to laugh.

Now, that COULD have been the start of it all, or it could have been a genetic thing that hadn't really made itself known until that point.
No matter what it was, those times with my old babysitter were the trigger to my fetish.

x

Ive read that when we are very young, some experience cross links some neurones in the brain and the fetish is locked for our lifetimes :) Its done by say for example, being a crawling baby u see feet alot, and ur mum innocently tickles u. The combination of feet, tickling and the excitement of playing with mummy creates a connection that associates feet and or tickling with excitement, and this later turns into sexual excitement when carried on more over time. But thats just wat ive read, not sure if its true :p

But i know that some family freinds girls, always bare footed and always tickle eachother so i would often join in. Only just starting to realise wat a girl was at that age :p lol i enjoyed tickling them, as it was innocent interaction with girls so yr... + one girl has the SEXIEST FEET EVER ! so i blame her too :p hhaha
:):cry:huh:scared:wub:rolleyes

Well, it's my aunt's fault. :D
When I was 3yo, she always had afternoon nap after lunch. I saw her feet in black pantyhose and when she asked me to go outside and play, I told her "No, I'll guard your legs" (weird idea, but normal for 3yo kid). Then I sat on the bed and place her feet on my lap and waited her to wake up. But, accidently, my tiny hands had touched her sole and reaction was explosive! I asked her what happend and she told me that I tickled her. Next day, we played "leg guard" game again, and again with a little tickling, just to find out what happend yesterday. And that how it started. Next day, game "leg guard" turned into tickling game...
I cannot tell her today that she created a monster. :D

Not too sure, when I was a kid feet were always shown to me via cartoons. I later developed a foot fetish at the age of around 13, I searched online for feet pics and found tickle pics attached so I adapted a tickling fetish as well.

I'm not sure. As far back as I can remember, I was always excited by scenes of tickling in cartoons, even when I was very little. I don't remember ever NOT being drawn to tickling. If there was a triggering event in my life, I was so young that I simply don't remember it.

BORN FOR TICKLING!
When I was about 5 years old I saw a Popeye cartoon. it was the one where Olive Oyle is dangling by one foot upside down by a gurter of a building under construction & Bluto peeled back the sole of her shoe & tickled her sole.
I stared at that scene, pointed to the TV & yelled, "THAT'S FOR ME!"
Now other kids (& adults) would watch this scene & just laugh it off or it would have absolutely NO effect on them whatsoever.
Why did that scene ignite my love/passion for bare soles & tickling?
I do NOT remember at all ANYONE discussing or doing ANY kind of tickling.
So WHERE did this 'spark' come from?
From that moment on I would be excited when Popeye would be on TV, most of the time being VERY disappointed because there were no more tickling scenes shown for a LONG time.
Tickling & bare soles (I also have a passion for female bare soles) have been 'ingrained' in my memory and soul since then.

Love of Feet

My mom has always loved her feet and she has hinted of a foot-fetish through various conversations. She has and is tickled a great deal by my dad. So much so, she mentioned that she was "tickled" to have me. She led me to believe that my dad tickled her extensively before I was conceived. I know that might be too much information to share, but I wanted to anyway. Needless to say, my mom and I are very close and we have had many discussions concerning a shared passion for our feet and tickling. So, my love of feet and tickling must be hereditary. Thank you for the post!

Well, I really wish I didn't have a female foot tickling fetish, as it takes up so much of my energy searching for it! LOL. Never the less, it's here and I will tell all...it started when I was about 9 or 10 at a friend's house who lived down the road. He had a sister and this particular day, his female cousin was over. We were into playing cowboys & indians, cops & robbers etc. This particular day we played knights & dungeons and the girls were willing to be tortured princesses, being tickled for info. I remember sitting on their ankles with them face down on the bed and their soles facing up and very methodically and slowly tickling. Well, that really aroused me and it's stuck with me ever since...this wretched tickle fetish! D'oh!!!

You know I developed my fetish when I was a kid, I remember recording the best tickling or feet scenes on a VHS tape, I had it so that I could see live tv and record on moments notice. I remember cruella devill's feet, goldie gold was barefoot alot and there were other scenes as well. I once remember trying to stop on my fetish cold turkey but a tickle torture scene from arthur started it up again

Heh, I can't believe looking back when it started that it really did escalate to what it is now.

About 2 years ago (16 then) I was playing a game and one of the characters mentioned being tickle tortured while waiting for our backup. I don't know why, but it just stuck in the back of my head and steadily I started getting interested, doing research and looking stuff up about it. Eventually I found an artist who did tickling art and after watching her stuff for 2 years a foot fetish started growing off of the tickling fetish (I dunno, they kind of feel hand in hand).

So yeah, I guess it was a small thing that piqued my interest until it snowballed into a minor obsession. Almost no one around me in person knows it though...mwahahaha...

What started it all for me was "The Case of the Killer Kimono", the classic TMNT episode where Don Tortilini torture April O'neil by tickling her defenseliss foot with a stiff white feather. Oh the laughter mesmerized me, and the tool facinated me. I had dreams over and over and over and over and over again of being in Don's shoes and gliding the tip of that feather up and down April's foot. It became my world to tickle, my passion, my writing inspiration, my hobby, and when brought to a sexual level.....my perfection.

I remember, as a kid, walking around the neighborhood for HOURS looking on the ground for the perfect feather from a bird. One day I came across this perfectly shaped, long, stiff, gentle tipped, black feather....probably a raven or crow feather, not to experienced in that field.....and brought it home, gently cleaned it and went down the path to my addiction. Every friend that I had I would at one point or another convince to sit on one of the kitchen table chairs and I would have them stick their foot through the back of another chair where I would duct tape their ankle...or ankles....and then duct tape their big toes to the little poles on the back of the chair...because I wanted them to move around as much or less than April O'neil......and then I would go to work. Slowly gliding the tip of my feather gently across their soles, from heel slowly up the arch, across the pads, up to the toes and then back down again. I would repeat this stroking motion for minutes at a time, increasing my speed little by little. Oh how they laughed...how they screamed with smiles....it was so pure and arousing, I wanted more. I would then zig-zag the feather over the arch, or whatever part got the greatest reaction and I would stop...and they never begged me to seriously stop.

Alas, here I am today, continuing my childhood dream in the form of a sexually arousing, pleasurable, fun, and strategic hobby. Thank you TMNT, you led me down the path of greatness.

For me it started as a kid. I had Babysitters that loved to tickle me to death, because i wa highly ticklish and it must have turned me on, but i was to young to know. So now when female does it to me i go crazy, or when i watch f/f or f/m clips it drives me crazy. I guess thats why im a lee for females, they have always loved tickling me insane.

I'm not sure. As far back as I can remember, I was always excited by scenes of tickling in cartoons, even when I was very little. I don't remember ever NOT being drawn to tickling. If there was a triggering event in my life, I was so young that I simply don't remember it.

Same, it started out as innocent child's play. A part of it is still innocent, though. I mean, I still play video games, read comic books and eat my favorite childhood snacks. So, maybe tickling is also a way for me to indulge my inner child... sometimes...

Another April O'Neil Kid

December 4, 1989. I was 2 years and 11 months old. I saw that reporter's feet getting it and I've been hooked ever since.

Well I always believed that the fetish was always there in an individual, it just takes a moment of realization sometime in their life to make them go "hey!". I think mine was I saw April O' Neal get tickled on the Ninja Turtles. I was 5 or 6. Up until I performed the inevitable tickling search on the internet when I was 16, I thought I was a basket case though. Lol

What's New

5/1/2024
The final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now open. See the GFA forum for details!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back