• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can lack of tickling make you miserable?

andymac1

2nd Level Red Feather
I'm just wondering if not being able to fulfil your tickling fetish (lee or ler) can make you irritable or even a bit depressed? For those who consider themselves to be 'obsessed' about tickling (to the point of tickling being in place of sex), could this be a major problem in life?

I consider myself to be bordering tickle obsession, and although have been fortunate to find a few 'lees', I can get very down without dishing out regular tickling. (Past 'lees' have either moved away or got hitched. I have found tickling forums to be the worst places to find a 'lee', how strange is that?)

Would you consider this to be abnormal or not?

In theory, that is a very horrifying concept for me, someone whose social skills lay at the bottom of the scrap barrel, whom has no IRL friends, and who does get notably depressed from time to time. Up until now I've considered these small depression bouts to be because I'm in love with someone I can't have (they're engaged). I've only had one significant other (high school ex, she was crazy as hell but turned out she did unknowingly have a 'leeing fetish) that I no longer have and I've often considered myself a very restrained person when it comes to my sexuality. The only tickling experience (either 'lee or 'ler) I've had since that high school psycho was with the aforementioned love this past February. If subconsciously I am getting depressed due to lack of fetish fulfillment and not because I can't have them (or because I'm lonely and bored in general of having no one to hang out with IRL)... for someone who can't get anything related to it, that is a very anxiety-inducing thought.

Considering the human mind, conscious or subconscious, IMO it is a very real possibility.

Last edited:
think that depends from person to person , i haven't tickled anybody real good in a long while but i don't feel misrable one bit.

Perhaps it's an added mix of being kicked out the world cup early or the UK coallition government not getting their act together, that gets us down LOL. But seriously, if I can't tickle a female lee for a good while, I get as grumpy as hell (never violent, just fed up). We have the added disadvantage in the UK that society is so intreverted and reserved about sexual desires.

In theory, that is a very horrifying concept for me, someone whose social skills lay at the bottom of the scrap barrel, whom has no IRL friends, and who does get notably depressed from time to time. Up until now I've considered these small depression bouts to be because I'm in love with someone I can't have (they're engaged). I've only had one significant other (high school ex, she was crazy as hell but turned out she did unknowingly have a 'leeing fetish) that I no longer have and I've often considered myself a very restrained person when it comes to my sexuality. The only tickling experience (either 'lee or 'ler) I've had since that high school psycho was with the aforementioned love this past February. If subconsciously I am getting depressed due to lack of fetish fulfillment and not because I can't have them (or because I'm lonely and bored in general of having no one to hang out with IRL)... for someone who can't get anything related to it, that is a very anxiety-inducing thought.

Considering the human mind, conscious or subconscious, IMO it is a very real possibility.

Yes, lack of tickling is a huge problem- right up there with being unloved. Fantasies are a temporary "fix" but personally I feel my life ticking away, my time wasted and unfulfilled cause I'm NOT doing many of the things I love (of which tickling is one, of course)

I read peoples' success stories online and I'm happy for them, but the "green monster" (aka Envy?) inside me secretly HATES anyone who's fetish is regularly fulfilled (like mine used to be) I don't even have a "friend with benefits" nowadays....

Just remember tickling/sexuality is only one aspect of life; it's a need that seems overwhelming when you're starving for it, but it's only one need among many. When the need is filled, you'll find there are many days when you DON'T desire it; yes I know that's heresy in the modern popular mindset. My experience has either been horrible dry spells (such as now) or an over-abundance of sexual contact (such as dating an actual clinically-diagnosed nymphomaniac years ago) yes there really IS such a thing as too much of a good thing....

Humans need balance. When a need is unfulfilled it certainly fuels depression.

Yes, lack of tickling is a huge problem- right up there with being unloved. Fantasies are a temporary "fix" but personally I feel my life ticking away, my time wasted and unfulfilled cause I'm NOT doing many of the things I love (of which tickling is one, of course)

I read peoples' success stories online and I'm happy for them, but the "green monster" (aka Envy?) inside me secretly HATES anyone who's fetish is regularly fulfilled (like mine used to be) I don't even have a "friend with benefits" nowadays....

Just remember tickling/sexuality is only one aspect of life; it's a need that seems overwhelming when you're starving for it, but it's only one need among many. When the need is filled, you'll find there are many days when you DON'T desire it; yes I know that's heresy in the modern popular mindset. My experience has either been horrible dry spells (such as now) or an over-abundance of sexual contact (such as dating an actual clinically-diagnosed nymphomaniac years ago) yes there really IS such a thing as too much of a good thing....

Humans need balance. When a need is unfulfilled it certainly fuels depression.

I agree, balance is needed in order to achieve a perfect sense of happiness no matter what you're doing. Fantasies and such for me aren't a real escape, i.e. I don't fap because I'm lonely or because I have a lack of sexual contact with other people, or else I wouldn't get the aforementinoed bouts of depression because I have an alternative. It's just another thing I do, an activity that takes much less time than most others (gaming, for example) that happens to be sexually focused.

I too am happy for this person I can't have, but I'm jealous of both them and their significant other, jealous of both of them in general but jealous to that significant other because they have what I can't. Something like that, yes, clearly would fuel depression. Combine that with a lack of human contact outside of immediate family, a lack of social ability and know-how to obtain new buddies (sexual or non, tickling or non), and having a relatively boring life with frequent turns to keep it at the same level of dullness (my hobbies over the past 5+ years have mainly been playng video games and sitting in front of a PC talking to all my online friends, along with other internet-related tasks)... perhaps someone with less strength of self would be more affected, so luckily I am not a clinical depression patient.

I've always considered myself strong enough to not require my fetish be fulfilled for me to be at least content, that if I encountered a significant other that it would not be necessary and I could learn to handle it. It frightens me that this may not be the case, because now I can't help but think that the lack of tickling is part of what's getting to me, and even if I were to obtain someone to be with that it may not stop should they not share my interests. I could not go through life like that, so that revelation would require me to have some sort of therapy or find some method to "grow out" of my fetish(es, potentially), so to speak, which would be difficult and reluctant considering it'd be literally ERASING part of myself.

*Shudder*

I think I touched on this in my first post, but I have found 'tickling buddies' through normal chat/dating sites, surprisingly, never from a tickling forum site! Look to those areas and you'll be very surprised what comes out of the woodwork (in a good way I mean!) This has opened up many eyes to a life beyong 'vanilla sex'. Most of those have moved away or got hitched, so that's become more scarce, but it can be done through other sites! Try it!

I haven't tickled anyone for years and I'm miserable about it :(

But sometimes I am miserable no matter what :)

R

What's New

5/22/2024
Check out Clips4Sale for more tickling clips of all sorts then anyplace else!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back