• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can non-ticklish feet be tickled???

cjjericho84

TMF Poster
Hi,

My g/f isn't very ticklish on her feet.

Is there a way I can make her more ticklish? Or a technique to employ when tickling her???

Thanks in advance,

CJ.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Hi,

My g/f isn't very ticklish on her feet.

Is there a way I can make her more ticklish? Or a technique to employ when tickling her???

Thanks in advance,

CJ.

Sent from my Moto G (5) using Tapatalk

Hi, Try putting a very heavy coat of baby oil on the bottom of her feet and then run a Wartenburg Pinwheel all over her arches, soles and under her toes with varied pressure...

Nope. Sorry to break this to you but if a person isn't ticklish they just aren't ticklish. Maybe she's ticklish on other parts of her body?

Tickling is a very psychological thing, try different techniques, or maybe tickle talk, perhaps a blindfold, no guarentees, sometimes people truely are not ticklish on certain parts of their bodies, but I have experienced times and circumstances that will make someone more or less ticklish.

I know by my experience with an exwife and an ex girlfriend.
If its very important to you, tell her, she may act...as many many models in the videos
Another possibility is to lick and nibble, although she may not be ticklish she may enjoy it and even get aroused..

Please dont use a hard brush as if it were a chainsaw! It will hurt, she will scream, but its not tickling, just pain.

I know by my experience with an exwife and an ex girlfriend.
If its very important to you, tell her, she may act...as many many models in the videos
Another possibility is to lick and nibble, although she may not be ticklish she may enjoy it and even get aroused..

Please dont use a hard brush as if it were a chainsaw! It will hurt, she will scream, but its not tickling, just pain.

Agreed, this may tickle some, but always just looked painful to me.

I know sometimes people get more ticklish when they are tired or tipsy/drunk. Also I had a girlfriend one time that wasn't ticklish on her soles unless a pen or marker was used to scribble on them. Sometimes texture can make a difference. Massage oil or nylons makes feet more ticklish too.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back