• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you be desensitised to tickling

mike273273

TMF Regular
Ok, has anyone here been desensitised to tickling?

I have never been totally desensitised to tickling and that is a good thing!

In some tickling sessions there will be some times where if they tickle me in one position for too long (say, sitting upright), I will be desensitised, however then they just change positions. This has also happened a few times in ff/m sessions. Such as two lers totally tickling me relentlessly that i laugh so much and then eventually i get desensitised in that position so they have to change. Also, if a ler uses the same techniques I can be desensitised also. However I have never been totally desensitised. I have never gone into a session and not been ticklish at all.

I think the reason for this is I don't get tickled every day. My average is once every few weeks, so my body has time to not get used to tickling sensations. Also I have been tickled by heaps of different lers, and each ler has a different technique!

Once I get a girlfriend though, I wonder how that will be. If she tickles me every day, the ticklishness may wear off!

Keen to hear from everyone else!

Didn't happen to me because I don't get tickled that often, but a friend of mine had it happen while she was in a BDSM-relationship. Went from very ticklish to not ticklish at all.

Yeah, it can happen to some people if they do it too much. It's different for everyone though.

Didn't happen to me because I don't get tickled that often, but a friend of mine had it happen while she was in a BDSM-relationship. Went from very ticklish to not ticklish at all.

How tragic. I hope she can get it back. I would be very depressed if that happened to me. :(

I was wondering the same thing a couple of days ago. I was tickling a girl and she was surprised out how sensitive she was becoming. It surprised me too since I had expected the opposite. Could it be the way the lee feels about it?

I understand what you say about being tickled too much in one place or by one technique... And while I have never NOT been ticklish, I have had the overall sensation decline if tickled too much in one spot for any serious length of time. Although, I can say that over all, I am just as ticklish - if not more so- than I was 5, 10 or even 15 years ago. Of course, at least for me, it depends on the ler and how he changes it up. Anything done the same way for too long gets boring. I think that the lee's state of mind can play a partial role too. Some lees can control the 'ticklishness of their body' ... others like myself, can not. I would be sad if I lost my ticklishness. It's that love-hate relationship with it that makes it fun :) at least for me :)

My wife definitely becomes desensitised during foot tickling sessions. She will wiggle her feet at the beginning and about 5 minutes later she just relaxes and enjoys it. Her upper body is a different story. Once I start touching her extremely sensitive nipples, she cannot become desensitised to that. It's her most sensitive and ticklish spot.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/8/2024
The final Vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is now ongoing. Visit the GFA forum to vote!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back