• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you condition your partner to enjoy tickling and sex? Yes!

06Alphaman

TMF Expert
I want to get opinions on this. I have a variety of opinions...but can't say that I "know" for everyone. By now, I am middle aged and have some experiences and reflections. In fact, I have a current situation that I am playing with too. We will see what you think. I'll start it off with several real experiences and perspectives.

So. I was into tickling, as a sexual turn on...just before puberty...but certainly afterwards. But I knew it was not a "normal"...LOL...or popular thing as a turn on. We are talking the 70s and then 80s. I kept it to myself. I won't describe the early years too much so as not to violate the policy on underaged sex stuff...although, I must say...if it is 16 year old to 16 year old stories...I think that should be fair game. But no worries. My point about the early years is that as a kid...I was into tickling and was sexually aroused by that. Yet it was not a safe way to go in terms of sex. Well...not too safe.

But here is what I will say. At a young age...I eventually learned...that tickling is indeed a safe way to build a relationship with your partner. It is fairly innocent...until the sex thing is introduced. And if you are careful...and take your time...tickling can be a great sexual thing. Most of you already know that. However...I am suggesting that you can convert a person who would not have been into tickling...or one who is even absolutely NOT into tickling...if you take your time and do it right.

My best example is my ex-wife (we were married for 20 years, together for 2 more years prior to that). She was hella cute. Had great feet (another fetish of mine) and brilliant. We got along well. Thing is...she hated to be tickled. Hated it. She would not let me do it. And I respected it. To a point. I didn't go around playing with her by tickling her. She knew I liked it. She would give me footjobs. But she did not want me to tickle her feet or anything else. Cool. She's a grown woman. And I like lots of other things...sexually.

But here is how I slipped it in.

My oral skills are pretty good. And my policy is to try and have my lady climax a couple of times before I do. So...when I knew my girlfriend was really aroused...and I could feel that with my tongue...I would reach up or down with one of my hands. Up to her ribs or underarms. Or down to her foot. And tickle. Gently. She would gasp a bit...but not laugh...I wasn't going for the laugh. But I would time the tickling with her orgasm. She would cum while I was tickling her. Excellent.

We talked about it. She said that the sensation was different when she was aroused. And, because she knew it turned me on...it excited her too...but only when she was aroused or about to cum. Cool. I can work with that. And I did. I loved it. And I didn't really do it all the time. Right? There are so many different things that are pleasurable. But soon enough...if I didn't tickle her during sex...she would move my hand to where she wanted to be tickled...or move one of her feet to my hands. And then she would cum hard. Really hard.

But otherwise...tickling her was off limits.

I could tell more stories. I will tell one more in a minute.

But my theory is this. Tell me what you think. I think that tickling can be an innocent, fun way to connect with a partner. Unless they absolutely hate to be tickled. I think that women in particular, like to have fun and laugh. It's a good time. Especially if you are not obsessed with it or weird with it. I've had girlfriends who were not into tickling per se, but after some fun and laughter...it was a nice way to transition into sex. Particularly, if you have a concept of sex as fun, intimate fun. As play. And if you establish tickling as part of your play...before you even have sex...it's not so strange to incorporate it into sex.

What do you think?

Last story for now.

I have a new friend that I just met a couple of months ago. She is ticklish. We are not dating. She has a boyfriend. I am twice her age. She is really cute and fun.

Here is the thing. She is ticklish. Belly button is her sweet spot. Some other places. And now...she likes for me to tickle her. And there are sexual implications related to that. I've had her breasts in my mouth. She has invited me to find out where else she is ticklish (she says she doesn't even really know all of her spots). And so forth. If I don't tickle her...she sort of suggests and reminds me. And she will say sarcastically, "You know I'm not ticklish"...and then giggle and laugh when I test that. It's fun.

We are only going to have a friendly relationship. We won't ever be a couple. But...I do suspect that we might become tickling friends in about 6 more months.

What's New

5/4/2024
The Final vote for the 2023 Golden Feather Awards is open! Visit the GFA fouem and cast your ballot!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back