• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you ever kind of “sense” someone is into tickling…?

Time_of_your

TMF Regular
Doesn’t necessarily have the fetish but you sense they like tickling…(ie just for fun)?

What kind of traits give it away?

Last edited:
My question to you would be do you sense that someone around you does? If so what traits are they displaying?

My question to you would be do you sense that someone around you does? If so what traits are they displaying?

This is a great question!

The only time I ever really sensed it was an ex boyfriend who always (and I mean always) was tickling me.

He even wanted me to use the word “ticklish” in front of him

We didn’t date long enough to explore it in different ways (and I admit I’m very vanilla…..)

But I sometimes think about him and question it

I think you can if the person you're wondering about is a "touchy feely" type. Like someone who always touches your arm, or hugs or even randomly comes up and even just one finger pokes a side and kinda giggles while doing it.

What about yourself?

I agree with Playful the touchy feely type. Actually not only that, the playful fun touchy feely type to be precised. A lot of people just tickle people for fun.
My first ever true gf had a best friend who was always tickling her and in fact told me to tickle my girlfriend. I still remember on msn messenger
Me: How do you know she is ticklish? P: Well because I tickle her lol.
But she was definately the touchy feely type and always tickling my gf's sides.
The most memorable time was when I was on the phone with my gf and she wouldn't stop giggling.

I also recall back in secondary school some of the boys who would keep touching the girls would usually end up tickling them at somepoint.

My ex fiancee's nephew also came to visit her a few years ago, I noticed when I first met him he was a bit of a touchy feely type too.
Not to my surprise as soon as he discovered she was ticklish he would keep tickle attacking my fiancee..

I agree with Playful the touchy feely type. Actually not only that, the playful fun touchy feely type to be precised. A lot of people just tickle people for fun.
My first ever true gf had a best friend who was always tickling her and in fact told me to tickle my girlfriend. I still remember on msn messenger
Me: How do you know she is ticklish? P: Well because I tickle her lol.
But she was definately the touchy feely type and always tickling my gf's sides.
The most memorable time was when I was on the phone with my gf and she wouldn't stop giggling.

I also recall back in secondary school some of the boys who would keep touching the girls would usually end up tickling them at somepoint.

My ex fiancee's nephew also came to visit her a few years ago, I noticed when I first met him he was a bit of a touchy feely type too.
Not to my surprise as soon as he discovered she was ticklish he would keep tickle attacking my fiancee..

Great stories!
Thanks for sharing!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back