• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you find true love online?

tummynavelboy

TMF Expert
what is which all my love posts recentley :weird: :tounge:

anyways..

Do you think people can find true love online?

Keep online Dating sites are booming right now with people from all walks off life joining them and hopefully to find thier love partner. Im the open minded type i always say anything is possible. I mean sure Dating sites don't give you that face to face contact like right away. But you do get to know the people through email and by chat to form a bond of friendship and then if it turns into more then that then thats what they offer. Which is great there is nothing wrong with that. everybody wants to be happy in life i don't care you are. I have meet this Girl online in a teen chat room and all thought we're both not speaking to each other face to face. and We're only doing it by Chat Room and email. she is one sweet and amazing Girl, i have told her that many times since you've been became Good friends recentley. i don't know how she truely eels about me but i hope that she finds that same thing in me. Because she always says that she loves talking with me and finds that im a Great guy. i'll have to ask her come to think of it. But she is also supportive of my fetish for ticking which is helpful towards me. and shes love being tickled by me (Cyber Tickling) and in real life. so far things are Working out between me and Nickole

Good for you BBR! Go for it! True love happens online all the time. :)

It all really depends on how much you have faith in people, and it's a matter of trust. I never talk to anyone that doesn't have a webcam and pictures. I must say that it is working well for me, I have fallen for someone, and he has feelings for me too. We are going to meet real soon once things are pretty much settled with him. So yeah I agree it can happen, but just be careful.

Great way to go!

I met my wife online and she is absolutely gorgeous and I feel like that was an added bonus. It can happen.

To be honest, I think that meeting online is a BETTER way to meet than meeting for the first time in person. The reason is because when you meet someone in person, the first impression you have to go by is appearance and things go from there. There is no choice because they are right in front of you. Things are also a bit akward because you're both trying to be on your best behavior, you don't want to look bad, you don't want to react strangely, etc.

Have you ever seen one of those daytime talk shows where they show two online lovers meeting for the first time and you're like DAAAMN, that guy/girl really isn't that attractive, what's the love connection about? That's because you haven't experienced just how beautiful their soul is. When you meet online, you get to know the PERSON FIRST. You share feelings, thoughts and personalities in the comfortable environment of your own home (in your PJ's or whatever) and you get to know a person's true being at your own pace. That is way more beautiful than appearances.

My wife and I saved and printed out all of the e-mails that we sent to each other for the first YEAR, beginning with the one that says "Hi, my name is..." and made a book with a binder. Anytime I may feel that I'm losing touch, or not understanding my wife, I look at those e-mails, when I felt truly the most in love that I ever had in life. They tell me all about what she likes to do, her favorite songs, what makes her laugh, cry, places she would ike to go, etc and I begin to get back on the course of pleasing her. I have the first conversation (which was on IM) that I told her I loved her- immortalized on paper! You can't do stuf like that in person.

I am ALL FOR meeting online.

i think it is possible to meet online and really get to know one another but i doubt meeting your true love is the norm. also one must be careful. if one flirts too much online because she or he just wants to make a concectiion then that person can easily scare off the person they may want to get to know better.

Tkpro said:
I met my wife online and she is absolutely gorgeous and I feel like that was an added bonus. It can happen.

To be honest, I think that meeting online is a BETTER way to meet than meeting for the first time in person. The reason is because when you meet someone in person, the first impression you have to go by is appearance and things go from there. There is no choice because they are right in front of you. Things are also a bit akward because you're both trying to be on your best behavior, you don't want to look bad, you don't want to react strangely, etc.

Have you ever seen one of those daytime talk shows where they show two online lovers meeting for the first time and you're like DAAAMN, that guy/girl really isn't that attractive, what's the love connection about? That's because you haven't experienced just how beautiful their soul is. When you meet online, you get to know the PERSON FIRST. You share feelings, thoughts and personalities in the comfortable environment of your own home (in your PJ's or whatever) and you get to know a person's true being at your own pace. That is way more beautiful than appearances.

My wife and I saved and printed out all of the e-mails that we sent to each other for the first YEAR, beginning with the one that says "Hi, my name is..." and made a book with a binder. Anytime I may feel that I'm losing touch, or not understanding my wife, I look at those e-mails, when I felt truly the most in love that I ever had in life. They tell me all about what she likes to do, her favorite songs, what makes her laugh, cry, places she would ike to go, etc and I begin to get back on the course of pleasing her. I have the first conversation (which was on IM) that I told her I loved her- immortalized on paper! You can't do stuf like that in person.

I am ALL FOR meeting online.

thats Great tkpro sounds that you and your Wife are very happy with one another :happy: im Glad. i kinda in away would like to meet people online but in away im scared to. becasue for one thing i don't drive (not yet anyways) and also i still live with my Parents. and the last factor i live in a small town in Oregon that no one has normally heard of. so thoses three things factor in big time to me meeting people online. Plus im not real an air plan type. I would love to meet the Girl i was talking about in my oringal writing to this thread that i started. But i do not really see that happening at all. Since i have never ever meet anyone online before. and i hear some bad things about online meet ups. the bad things out weigh the Good things when it comes to people meeting other people online. and i know at the age of 20 i should be not as scared at theses types of things. But thats just the way i am. because you always hear about most of the time about bad sides of the internet and Dating sites etc.... so it does make you kind of leary if your a person (Like me) that has not done anything like meet someone online before. plus with a picture/ or webcam or both you don't even know if the person is lieing and not telling the truth. Because its so easy to make people online belive that your this kinda person or that kind person since after all it is just typing by email or instant messenger or chat rooms or even Dating personals. But in reality your not at all

i have been pondering this topic in my head all day today while at work. i do not think the idea of finding true love is that far fetched for some people. whether you find it online right here or in real life what is the difference? i think it is something to do with luck. i mean there are some real idiots who beat, and abuse there partner while some decent folk are destined to be lonly and suffer there whole life. i do believe strongly in true love but as i get older i wonder more and more if you do not find it by a certain time, when do you give up and realize it ain'teven worth flirting. when do you give up and realize that it does not matter if you a nice guy and treat people good. i know it negative but i can see the negative as well as the positive. i am positive thattrue love is wonderful and still is strong within our members, but i am getting to think that any type of human conection with another is not in everyone's future!

where is my future you may ask...i got no idea but i am already 30 and now got to compete with young 20 somethings. i know my time has come and goen for any type of love but i still try and i do still believe in finding true love online because as the great tug mcgraw once said "YOU GOTTA BELIEVE"

.i got no idea but i am already 30 and now got to compete with young 20 somethings. i know my time has come and goen for any type of love but i still try and i do still believe in finding true love online

Dont give up so easily! When I was married my hubby was 31 and I was 18. Age doesnt matter as much as people think it does. When it's right it's right and all preconceptions go out the window.

a very good point indeed ness and i try to agree with that point every day but there is a counter arguement to it. the act is most people do not get many chances in life and they get them in love early. if you missed out by not having the balls to act on it then you lose forever. i also wonder if not everyone is destined sometimes to have someone.

the hollywood brother tires to be upbeat and be encouraging to the young people here but the reality is they are better off without the hollywoodbrother hiting on them for the time being.

if they want to meet me then they can email me or talk. i am a easy person to find and a good conversationalist if given a chance. the problem is no one give the man behind the hollywood brother a chance.

What's New

5/2/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back