• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Can you say "moron"? I knew you could!

TicklishLurker

4th Level Red Feather
So apparently this guy in England sold a broken laptop. More then that, he sold it with all his information still on the harddrive! Refused to refund the money. On top of that he had told a bunch of lies about the laptop and himself. So what's the cheated fellow to do but to humilate this kid on the internet?

http://www.amirtofangsazan.blogspot.com/

Sad thing for us is, it appears this kid is a foot fetishest. :disgust: Thanks for making us look bad, you lying, cheating brat! :sowrong: Here's hoping someone on this board knows you and makes fun of you in front of your friends and family so they can see how you take pictures of strange women's legs to masterbate to later. :ranty:

OMG! LOL! That guy might rank as one of the chief idiots of all time. I'd say he got his just desserts. What a loser.

Mitch

That is a riot!! I hope the guy who sold the laptop finds that site if he hasn't already. That's what you get for screwing with the wrong people!!

dman68 said:
That is a riot!! I hope the guy who sold the laptop finds that site if he hasn't already. That's what you get for screwing with the wrong people!!

From what I've heard, he does know about it. Apparently he posted a message he was going to sue, that those pictures don't belong to him, and that his dad is mad at him.

I don't think he makes us look bad, nearly as much as he makes himself look bad. And, yes, he is a moron. Later on in his life, he'll probably tell his closest associates that, yes, I was one huge moron.

He seems proud of himself. You know, one day, because of his candor, the authorities might think that he's a suitable candidate to commit identity fraud, or something similar. Oh, well.

stupid

how ridiculous! what a flaming idiot! i guess he got what he deserved, but i really dont think he makes us look bad ,we are just here for a common interest, where this guy committed absolute fraud! what a tool. peace.........BLUE_THUNDER

www.myspace.com/bullitt_mustang

Well, it's not the fact he commited fraud that makes for a poor reflection on us, it's the pictures of unsuspecting women's legs. Seeing how that would be masterbation material for him, it's just a brief step from there to upskirt pictures.

i agree

i agree lurker, guess i didnt think of it like that. NO ONE should be taking pictures and posting them of ANYONE without that persons permission. just my 2 cents. peace..........BLUE_THUNDER

I dont think he's a foot fetishist, rather a leg fetishist

Wow-nothing worse than being a stupid criminal!!

I'm glad there's still some justice left in this world. I'm adding this blog to my favorites for updates--this is some of the funniest stuff I've seen on the internet in awhile!! :veryhappy :veryhappy

And if you think the blog's funny, you should check out the new comments section-this clown's taking a major beating! :jester:

Oh I wish I knew that guy! Id be on the phone with his dumb ass right now not saying anything BUT "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA"!!!!!!!!! Oy, what a dope! :poke3:

yea this guys really stupid. he got what he deserved!!!! moron, lol.

:firedevil

TicklishLurker said:
Well, it's not the fact he commited fraud that makes for a poor reflection on us, it's the pictures of unsuspecting women's legs. Seeing how that would be masterbation material for him, it's just a brief step from there to upskirt pictures.
LoL Hopefully, there weren't any of his family member's legs in there... if this botard had ripped me off in this manner, and all his information was still on there, I'd have been emailing his stuff to everybody in his address books! :devil2:

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back