• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Captive Spy Tickle Torture (FF/M)

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
A commission I did a while ago for a special someone, who is amazing, and yeah, I could tell you more, but.... I think you'd rather read this story. IF you'd like a commission, please let me know. Otherwise, please enjoy the following story, and remember to say thanks to that special someone, who we all know and love. But I didn't tell you who it is, so just thank them anyway... without knowing who they are lol

Captive Spy Tickle Torture

A tall skyscraper overlooks the city below it. It is the third largest in the area. If one were looking, they would just barely notice it compared to the others. Even at its extraordinary height, it blends in well with the metropolitan landscape. This is exactly what its owners want. To be something one sees, but one does not notice. A part of the city landscape. Something hidden in plain sight.

A young man named Colin approaches the door of the building. Dressed in a well-placed suit, he fits right in with all the other business type people who go about their daily lives.

Colin does not have an ordinary job like the others. He is much different. He is a spy.

Entering the tower, Colin doesn’t break his stride. He confidently works his way over to the elevator. He acts as if he has done this a million times.

A couple of glances are thrown his way, but it is not because they are suspicious of him. No, these are from men and women who are attracted to him.

Standing at six feet tall, he is above average height. But that is only one of the qualities he possessed. The young man is daring and dashing. He has a strong chin that is manly, but it is his gentle, boyish features that come from him being 24 years old that make him cute and not overly intimidating. He’d be James Bond if he had an English accent and wasn’t American. Some women have even compared him to Channing Tatum. The way his eye twinkles. His alluring smile, and his sweet lips. These all make the heart, among other parts, throb for those who lay their eyes upon him.

Reaching into his pocket, Collin pulls out a key card. He swipes it through the reader, and presses the button to take him to the thirty-second floor.

Holding the briefcase by his side, he looks up as the elevator brings it rise.

A ding is heard, the doors open, and Collins exits. He travels past a bunch of offices and cubicles. Everything looks normal. Nothing looks out of the ordinary. To the average person, they would wonder why there was a checkpoint with guards. That is because they don’t know what Collin knows. They don’t realize that this business is a front, it is all made to be seen as a cover for a secret organization, one that has been showing up on the radar of the secret intelligence agency that Collin works for.

Multiple sources have let Collin’s agency know that this was something they needed to look into. It was something that endangered national security. As an extremely skilled agent, Collin was sent it.

Months of recon and planning have all led to this point. All Collin needs to do is get through the checkpoint.

He reaches the area. Four guards standing along the wall, and a woman behind a desk. Before he reaches the checkpoint, two of the guards step forward. One holds his hand up.

“Sir, we need to search you before you go any further. Please remove all the items on your person, and place it in the bowl.” The guard points to the left where there is a metal bowl.

Collin nods. He sets his briefcase down. He removes his wallet, keys, and phone along with his key card. He sets them into the bowl.

“Turn around, sir,” the guard states.

Collin holds his hands up and does as the guard asks. “Don’t you guys usually do this at the entrance of the building? I feel like I’m going through TSA.”

One of the guards smiles at the joke. “It’s just a precaution.” He waves the wand over Collin.

“I know, I’m just afraid I’m going to miss my plane,” Collin says.

“Don’t worry. Will have you on that plane in no time, just hope we don’t have to do a cavity search.”

Now, Collin is the one who laughs. “Yeah, that would be bad. At least, you could send your findings to my doctor.”

“Ok, you’re all clear,” the guard says. “Please go to the desk.”

Collin nods and collects his things. “You know, I was so looking forward to that cavity search.”

All three men laugh. Collin walks over to the woman behind the counter.

“Hello,” Collin says. “I was told to see you.”

The woman smiles at him. “Hi. Can I please see your badge?”.

Collin nods and hands it to her.

“Now, please place your hand on the scanner.”

Once again, Collin does as she says.

“Can you please tell me your name?” she asks.

“It’s Bryan. Bryan Miller,” Collin says, giving her his false identity.

The woman takes a moment as she types into her computer. “You know Bryan, I haven’t seen you here before.”

“I just got a promotion. Finally moving up in the world.”

“I see,” the woman replies. She points to a retinal scanner. “Can you please look here for me?”

“Of course. Just don’t take too many pictures. My wife might get angry. She always gets a bit jealous.”

The woman smirks.

Collin looks into the scanner. He hopes the tech people at his agency have done their jobs, if not he’s toast.

“Ok, I got it,” the woman says.

Collin leans back. “Am I all good? Don’t want to be late.”

“Give me just a second.” The woman continues looking over her screen. She narrows her gaze. She looks up at Collin, then back to the screen. She raises her hand and beckons one of the guards over.

“Something wrong?” Collin asks.

The woman doesn’t answer him.

The guard comes up. The woman points at her screen. The guard turns to Collin.

“Sir, can you please come with me?” he asks.

“I think I’m going to be late, as I said, it’s my first day having got this promotion and all. Is something wrong?”

Two more guards approached.

“Can you please come with me sir?” the first guard asks with a firmer tone.

Collin instantly realizes that the jig is up. Something went wrong. He goes to step back. He checks his surroundings. Then he springs into action.

Collin smashes his elbow into the face of the guard on his left.

The guard falls to the ground, his nose broken.

Collin swings his briefcase and strikes the man on his right, knocking him off guard. All it takes is a swift kick and the second guard is down.

The third guard goes to radio for back up.

But Collin is too quick, he’s on the man in a flash.

The scene plays out like an action movie. Collin uses his fancy moves, and easily takes out the third guard leaving him on the ground unconscious.

“Stop right there!” the fourth guard shouts holding his pistol up towards Collin.

Collin stops. He raises his hands. Then in quick succession, he throws his briefcase at the third guard, ducks to the side, vaults over the unconscious second guard, and gets right into the fourth guard's face.

A bit of Jiujutsu, and Krav Maga, and the fourth guard is disarmed, and laying on the floor.

But the battle doesn’t end with that.

Instead, it is finished when the woman behind the desk surprises Collin and sticks him in the neck with a needle. The injection takes no fighting skill, but it is quick and effective.

Within a moment, the drug is coursing through Collin’s veins. Like being hit with something right before you go into surgery, Collin couldn’t even count to three before his eyes close, and he is out.

Being unconscious, Collin begins to dream. It is of a particular set of memories that he has thought about many times.

In it, he is a thirteen-year-old kid. It is Saturday at around 1:30pm, and his parents are all dressed up. His father in a suit, and his mother in a beautiful elegant dress.

“Where are you going?” Collin asks when his parents tell him they won’t be around.

“We have some adult things to do. One of my friends is getting married,” his mom says.

“Why can’t I come?” Collin asks as he pouts.

His mom sighs. “There won’t be any other children there, sweetie, and it won’t end until its late.”

“Plus, there will be some adult activities,” Collin’s dad says.

His mom hits his dad. “Be quiet.”

His dad raises his hands. “Right, sorry.”

“Anyway,” his mom says. “Don’t worry. We got you a babysitter, so-”

Collin’s eyes light up. “She’s coming!”

Both his dad and mom nod their heads.

Forgetting all about where his parents are going. Collin jumps for joy. He can’t wait until his babysitter gets there. He knows there will be plenty of laughter and they will have tons of fun.

Inside another room of the building, a cell phone rings. A woman picks it up.

“Yeah,” she says.

She holds listening to the person on the side speak.

“Really? Ok. I’ll be right there.” She hangs up. She smiles. “This is going to be fun.”

The drug wears off, and Collin regains consciousness. He doesn’t know how much time has passed, or where he has been moved to. He can’t tell if he is still in the same building, or somewhere completely different. The young spy is in a windowless room that is hidden from the rest of the world. The bottom half of the room has been painted grey, while the top half is painted white. There is no large two-way window. There is only a single security camera that watches from the corner of the room. It is a large area with Collin being set right in the middle.

His eyes flutter open. It takes only a moment for him to remember what has transpired. He tries to move, but finds he is locked in place. Collin is on a bondage table that is leaning back. The table isn’t flat, but set in a diagonal. His wrists and ankles are held by padded steel cuffs that are bolted to the table. Black, leather belts are strapped around his biceps, thighs, and chest. They make it so he has little movement.

Standing before Collin is a Japanese woman named Rika who looks to be thirty-two. She is short. Her five-foot four statue is not intimidating at all. Being as thin as she is doesn’t help her either. But she is very beautiful.

“Hello sunshine,” Rika says. She spreads out her arms out wide. “Welcome to my dungeon.”

Collin doesn’t say anything.

Her eyes go along his body. Collin has no clothes on. They were removed before he woke up. Being completely naked would unnerve most people, but Collin seems indifferent. Having Rika gazing over every piece of him like he is eye candy, or some sort of meat she wants to sink her teeth into, would make most men nervous or at least blush at this point. Collin doesn’t react.

She can’t help staring at his toned muscles. Rika has always liked fit men. She loves Collin’s six pack. But there is one appendage that her eyes gravitate to. She licks her lips as she sees Collin’s manhood.

Collin is well endowed. Very well endowed.

The package that nature has given to him is enough to fill any woman and make sure they are satisfied in bed. Had this happened to any normal man taken off the streets, they would’ve given in. Rika is a sexy woman who can conjure lust in a man with ease. Her hungry stare at a man’s most private area has worked before by making them go mad with overwhelming urges.

But even this doesn’t make Collin flinch.

“You know,” Rika says. “When they said they caught someone, they didn’t tell me what a gorgeous hunk you were.”

Collin says nothing. He just stares back at his captor.

“Let’s start by getting to know each other. I’m Rika. What’s your name?”

No response.

“I know it’s not Bryan Miller.”

Still nothing.

“Ok, I get it. Still, there is standard interrogation protocol. So, let’s get to it.” Rika takes a step toward him. “What is your name?”

Collin doesn’t reply.

“Who do you work for?” Rika asks, but gets the same thing. “Why are you here?” She stares at Collin, who only stares back. “Come on, we both know you are a spy. Do you know how you got caught?” Rika pauses. “We are very
good about vetting people. We do thorough background checks. We account for every single employee and everything about them. The person you were impersonating, he just so happens to be friends with the woman at the checkpoint. She wasn’t sure if you happened to be some other Bryan Miller, it being a common name and all. But once she saw the same address, birthday, and well other pieces of information. She instantly knew you were trying to infiltrate us. You and your organization fucked up. Now you are here. They can’t come in and save you. Which means you are all alone and at my mercy. I can do whatever I want with you.” She pauses, and repeats slowly. “Whatever I want with you.” She smirks. “I’m not asking for much. This is an easy question. So, one last time. What’s your name?”

She stood there, she crosses her arms, and taps her foot. But the young spy keeps to himself.

Rika shrugs. “Well, if you won’t tell me your name, then I’m going to call you, sunshine. Oh… wait… maybe boy toy. I could call you that, because if you don’t tell me something then I’ll get to play with you.”

Not a single word came out of Collin’s mouth.

“Oh, the strong silent type.” She smiles. “I love the strong silent types,” she purrs. “They are soooo much fun to break.” Rika giggles. She steps right next to Collin. “What am I going to do to you?” she ponders to herself as she touches her lip. “Hhhmmm. I could.” Rika walks around Collin. “Pull each finger nail off one by one. Or, I could just beat you. Have a guy come in here, punch you, break a finger, maybe your leg. Would you like that?” She stops and faces him. “What about electric shocks? I could ask questions, slowly turn up the voltage when you lie or don’t answer, until it gets to the point where you eventually tell me what I want to know.”

Rika looks at Collin, who doesn’t seem phased. She decides to paint a better picture. She reaches out. “I could put an electrode here.” She points to a spot on his chest. “Here.” She says, referring to his arm. “Or here.”
Attempting to show Collin where the other electrode would be, she accidently grazes his right side.

It is brief and minute, but the surprise touch is enough to make Collin squirm just a tiny bit. He doesn’t laugh. He doesn’t smile, or show any other movement. But the way he has squirmed, even in its slightest form is enough of a hint to give away his weakness.

Of course, being a trained interrogator, Rika notices it.

“Oh, look at that.” Rika snickers. “Look at what I found. I’ve made quite a discovery.” She gives him a malicious smile. Her piercing eyes, and her evil mind all focused on the new development. “Being so skinny, and being a man, I should have figured you had such…” She gives him some side eye. “Sensitivities.”

Even with this tiny slip, Collin keeps his poker face.

“Well, if you won’t talk.” Rika raises her fingers and wiggles them. “Let’s make you laugh.”

Using her right index finger, she pokes Collin in the side.

The young spy’s body spasms.

Rika taps him again.

Collin’s eye twitches.

She continues to poke Collin over and over as she increases the frequency.

Collin pushes his lips together. He shifts in his bondage, but doesn’t make a single sound.

“Oh, a fighter. You love to make things fun, don’t you? Well, let’s kick it up a notch,” Rika says. She places her finger right below his armpit. She trails her finger down.

Again, Collin squirms. A tiny smile forms, but nothing comes out.

Rika slides her finger menacingly up and down Colin’s entire length of his side.

The slow teasing tip of Rika’s finger makes Collin jostle about ever more. Bubbles form inside of Collin. They rise upward in an attempt to escape from him, but Collin doesn’t allow it. He pushes them back down and holds them in.

Not getting the reaction she so desires, Rika speeds up. But the stubborn spy refuses to laugh.

“Not here. Well let’s try another spot,” Rika growls. She puts her hands into Collin’s armpits, and unleashes all ten of fingers.

Collin clenches his fist. He can’t help the reflexive motions of his body due the stimulation being forced on him by Rika, but he continues to deny her the satisfaction of hearing him.

“Still acting tough. Well, let’s see if you have a ticklish belly,” Rika says. She makes contact with Collin’s belly. She jiggles it about. She runs her fingers all along it.

Collin closes his eyes. His stomach is very ticklish. But he doesn’t give in.

The door to the room flies open. Rika stops. She turns to see what’s going on.

The young spy breathes through his nose as he tries to relax, he knows that it isn’t some rescue mission, because Rika was correct, Collin is on his own. He was part of a special operation that was covert and not on the books. He thinks the person entering is Rika’s superior, someone who is tired of watching Rika’s failed attempts. It will just be someone else that Collin has to deal with. Another person that he will not say a word to. Collin vows to be strong. Not to say a single word, or even let out one giggle. He is a trained spy, who can handle any form of interrogation. He has dealt with pain before. He will hold out. He will not let them break him. He will-
His thought process stops as he stares at the woman in the doorway. His heart sinks.

The woman who has just entered the room is drop dead gorgeous. She is what men label as a ten, but she is even more than that. Her ivory, smooth complexion. Her lovely dark brown hair. The twinkle of confidence in her hazel eyes.

“What are you doing, Allison?” Rika asks. “I was working him.”

“I know, I was watching. I came to help,” Allison says.

She steps into the room, closes the door behind her, and flashes a smile that shows her perfect pearly teeth. “Hello, Collin.”

“Ally,” Collin says.

Rika blinks. She looks from Allison to Collin and back to Allison. “Ally?” she asks. “Collin?”

Allison, or Ally giggles. “Yep. His name is Collin Peterson.”

Rika raises an eyebrow. “How do you know that? And why did he call you Ally? Do you two…”

“Yep,” Ally says as she nods. “We know each other. You see, I used to babysit Collin.”

Rika gasps and covers her mouth. “No!”

“Uh huh.”

“You’re joking? Really?”

“It’s the truth.”

“Oh my god, that’s so cute!” Rika squeals.

Ally walks over to Collin. “Yep, I looked after Collin when he was little and his parents went out. Now, he’s.” Her eyes went down to his crotch. She licks her rosy red lips. “Grown.”

Collin looks away. He blushes. From the corner of his eye, he stares at Ally. Collin hadn’t been the only one to grow up and become more mature. She still looked as pretty as ever. Her face had always been so lovely, but now her body was something Collin couldn’t help but look at. He is drawn to her. Ally was curvaceous and busty as hell. She gave new meaning to having an hourglass figure. Apparently, Collin was not the only one in the room that nature had made well-endowed. Her double D size breasts could cause a traffic accident. Any man with a brain would give anything just to have one night with her. It was easy to see why Collin had a crush on his babysitter.
He remembered that Ally was five years older than him, which made her 29. But that wasn’t the only thing he thought about.

“I saw him being stubborn. So, I thought I’d step in and help,” Ally said.

“That sounds like fun, don’t you think, Collin?” Rika states making sure to emphasize when she uses Collin’s name.

The young spy didn’t answer.

“Well, let’s get to work.” Ally kneels down by Collin’s feet.

For a man, Collin had very beautiful feet. They are a size 9, and have high arches. They are pale but have pinkish hues throughout. Another thing is that for a guy, Collin has extremely soft soles.

Looking down, Collin gets a great view down Ally’s shirt. He is able to see the valley between her massive twin peaks. Excitement goes through Collin. He feels himself getting hot. He does his best to calm his mind, but he can’t look away.

While Collin is taking in Ally’s cleavage. She is staring at his feet. She takes his left foot into her hand and caresses it.

A chill runs down Collin’s spine. He swallows dryly.

“You get his upperbody, while I get these,” Ally says.

Rika nods and goes behind the table. Her hands appear next to Collin’s ribs.

“Now, let’s start nice and slow.” While she says this, Ally takes the tip of her index finger and scratches it down Collin’s sole.
Collin’s knee jerks.

Rika looks at Ally. “He’s still being stubborn.”

“Come on, Collin,” Ally said. “It’s me. It’s Ally. Don’t be like that. Remember all the games we used to play. We used to have so much fun.”

Collin tries not to think of it, but the memories come to the forefront of his thoughts.

“Remember how we would play secret agent. You’d be the spy, and you’d have to hide something from me. Then I would catch you and tie you up. Do you remember what would happen then?” Ally traces her finger around the outside of Collin’s foot.

Collin shut his eyes.

“What happened then?” Rika asks.

Ally smiles. “I would pull off his socks. Collin would always wear his socks, because he had a secret to hide. But when I caught him. I would peel them off, and I would…” She moved her finger in a spiral pattern around Collin’s heel.

“What did you do?” Rika queries.

“I would tickle him.” Ally glides her finger along Collin’s arch. “He had the cutest laugh I’d ever heard.”

Collin’s foot twitched. Unable to stop it, a thin smile appears on his face.

“Collin here is such a ticklish little boy. Every time I came over, we would always play tickling games. He always wanted me to tickle him.” She looks up at Collin. “Come on, Collin. Laugh for me. Laugh for Ally.”

His foot leans back. He scrunches his toes.

Ally keeps masterfully stroking her finger up and down Collin’s sole. “How about I tickle both of your feet?” With her other hand she reaches up. Her nails skitter along his right foot. “What if I said your favorite phrase? Would you laugh for me then? I think you will.”

Collin tenses up. He trembles at her words. He tries to steel himself. Collin keeps thinking, ‘I won’t do it. I have to stay strong. I can’t give in. I can’t. I must not-‘

His thoughts are interrupted as Ally taunts him with her soft voice. “Cootchie cootchie coo,” she says. “Tickle tickle.”

Collin’s smile grows wider. He opens his eyes as they almost pop out. The bubbles inside of him that he has been suppressing begin to rise and push out of his mouth. Giggles leak out.

“Heeheehehehe!”

Ally enjoys the reaction. “That’s it, Collin. Let it out. Laugh for me, my little, ticklish, boy spy. You remember how much fun this is, don’t you?”

More chuckles come out of Collin’s mouth. He flexes both of his feet.

“Listen to you giggle. That’s the little Collin that I know.” Ally looks up at Rika and nods.

Taking the hint, Rika begins to dig her nails into Collin’s hairy man pits.

“Aaaahhh!” Collin yelps. “Eeeehehehehehahahahaha! No! Hahahahahaha!”

“No, what?” Ally asks. “Is this too tickly for you? I know just how ticklish you are. You are the most ticklish, little, spy boy. You can’t resist my tickles.”

Allison’s fingers race along her captive’s feet. While at the same time, Rika is moving her finger inside of Collin’s hollows.

Collin’s feet shake from side to side. He tries to push his body off the table, but the leather straps and metal cuffs hold him firmly against the table.

“Oh my gosh, Ally. You are so right. He’s like totes got the cutest laugh I’ve ever heard,” Rika says.

“Riiiight. I told you.” Ally smiles up at Collin. It is a vicious, devilish grin. “Remember how you’d ask me to play with you? How you wanted me to tickle you? How you’d always end up cracking? How you broke and told me what I wanted to know?”

“Hoo-huuhuhuh! Noohoh! Hahahahaha! Not again! Hahahaha! Not again!”

“Oh yes, Collin. It’s all happening again.”

He tried to stop the memories from coming to him. He wanted to block them out. But Collin couldn’t keep them from coming to the forefront of his mind.

Collin recalled being a young boy. His parents would be gone and Ally would come over. She’d always ask.

“What game do you want to play?”

And Collin would say, “Secret agent! I wanna play secret agent!”

It had all started with a movie. A spy movie. One Collin was too young to watch, but his parents thought he was mature enough for. It had been the third movie of what became a franchise. In one particular part of the movie that Collin remembered the most, the main character and his love interest had been captured. Collin could still picture the scene perfectly in his mind. It stood out to him. He’d never stopped thinking about it. When he saw it for the first time, that was when something clicked in Collin. It was the beginning of his bondage fetish. As a kid, he hadn’t fully realized it. But it would affect him for the rest of his life. From then on, after witnessing this one scene in this movie, any time Collin saw someone tied up in a movie, or even a tv show whether it was live action, or some sort of cartoon. Collin would feel that inner urge deep within him.

Collin’s eyes were glued to the screen and what happened next in the movie. The villain monologues about their plan, and eventually asks the agent and the love interest questions. Of course, the two would scowl and say that they’d never talk. This led the villain interrogating the two. Collin always wanted to reenact this scene. He became obsessed with it.

That particular night in which Collin had watched this movie, Abby had come to babysit him. It was the first time they met. At first, Collin was a bit shy. Abby was so pretty. Collin was instantly attracted to her. When his parents left, Abby didn’t act like a grown up, or some unfun adult. She was a playmate. She was his friend. He confided in her, and told her that he wanted to play secret agent. That he would hide something, and she would have to interrogate him. The item was always something trivia, like a piece of candy or chocolate bar.

It was when Abby caught Collin that the fun would begin. At first, Abby just asked him to tell her. But Collin like any kid, decided that their pretend game needed to be more real. He told her that she needed to tie him up. At first, Abby wasn’t so sure, but she decided to go with it. Abby would ask Collin to tell her, but Collin would refuse. He then told her that she would have to interrogate him, just like they did in the spy movie. For a young babysitter, she only need a couple of seconds to come to the conclusion of what she needed to do. She couldn’t hurt Collin, nor did she want to. She didn’t have some cool laser or anything. So, Abby went with the obvious, easy choice. She started to tickle him.

Collin reacted immediately. He was very ticklish. Abby tried different areas, and sooner than later, she would force Collin to give up. He’d spill the beans and tell her what she wanted to hear.

This had always been their fun game. Something the two of them shared. Those were moments that Collin always thought about.

But now things are different. Collin had become a spy. A real spy. He’d been picked up by the special, shadow covert organization. He was trained in multiple forms of martial arts. Collin could take apart and put it back together a gun in his sleep. He’d pushed himself physically. Collin had gone on and completed multiple missions. He was an excellent agent. He even had in depth training on how to withstand torture. Most of which was based on pain, some on psychological, but none of it mattered. Not now. This was not something he’d ever been prepared for.

If you ever asked any intelligence gathering agency whether tickling was a form of torture, they would’ve thought you were joking. Not a single one of them ever employed training or countermeasures for tickle torture. From the CIA to Britain’s MI6. Not Israel’s Mossad, nor the Soviet Union’s KGB, or even China’s Guoanbu. None of them. Maybe if they had been tickle tortured by their babysitter, things would be different.

But they hadn’t.

Collin was all alone.

“Come on,” Ally said. Her wicked nails flew up and down Collin’s soles. “Tell me who you work for, and why you were trying to break in.”

“No!” Collin shouted. “I-I woohohon’t tell youuhuhuhu hahahaha!”

“Oh, I think you will. You always break, and you always tell me everything I want to know.” Ally grabs his right foot, pulls his toes back to make his foot nice and taunt. “Time for me to get those ticklish tootsie wootsies. Those toesies woesies.” At first she scraps her nails down. But then she invades the space between his toes.

Collin shakes his head side to side. “Haaaa! Stop! Haahahahaha! Stop it! Stop it! Hahahahah! Not my toes!” He demands.

“I don’t think so,” Ally replies. She continues dragging her fingers along his sensitive flesh. “Do you remember my little nickname for you? Hm, do you?”

He shuts his eyes. He tries not to think about it.

“What did you call him? Rika asks.

“Well, at first it was Agent Tickle-foot. One time we did a medieval game, and he was Sir Laughs-a-lot. But my all-time favorite was-”

“Doohohon’t! Hahahaha! Don’t say it!” Collin said through his laughter.

Rika looked at Ally. “Tell me. Tell me,” she chanted.

“Agent Tender Toes.”

Rika snickered. “OH my gosh! That’s so cute! It’s totally true. Isn’t that right, Agent Tender Toes?” she teases as she rakes her nails inside of Collin’s armpits.

Hearing that old nickname really brought Collin back. It was humiliating to be called such a childish name. He felt small, and like he did as a little boy. Caught by his babysitter in a game, one of which resulted in his ticklish torment.

Inside, Collin felt helpless. He struggled. He tried to pull his arms down, and he attempted to kick his legs. Though nothing he did work. He was trapped. Forced to endure the situation. Still, he did all he could to free himself. His body yearning for release.

“Maybe, I should try another spot. Maybe like…” Ally eyed him. “Your tummy.” She got up and went over to Collin. She skittered her fingers along Collin’s six pack.

Collin squirmed about. He twisted. His laughter filling the entire room. “Bwahahahahahaha! Oh god! Hahahahaha!” he roared.

“I remember making you wriggle around as I tickled this tummy of yours. You used to scream like mad. You were like a little monkey,” Ally taunted.

“He still is. Look at him. He’s going ape shit,” Rika said.

The two women couldn’t help giggling as they watched the helpless Collin jiggle around. His body pulls at its restraints. He opens and shuts his fist over and over.

“Ooohohohoho! Stop! Yeehehehehahahahahahaha! Enough! Hahahahahaha! Quit tickling me!”

“Tell me what I want to know,” Ally says.

Collin feels his muscles aching as he keeps tugging at his restraints. He has to get free, but he can’t seem to do so. “I can’t!” he replies. “Hahahaha! I won’t! Hahahaha! I won’t tell you!”

“Look at you trying to be all tough. I think he needs more tickles,” Rika says.

Ally nods. She smiles. “Oh, I know something that really gets him.” She pulls her hands away. Ally leans in.

“No, Ally! Hahahaha! Don’t do it! Don’t do that!” Collin cries.

She doesn’t listen. Instead, Ally puts her mouth right next to his stomach and blows a large, wet raspberry.

Collin’s laughter rises up a notch. He flails about. “Nyahahahahaha! No! Hahahahahaha! Not that! Hahahahahaha!”

“Tell me what I want to know,” Ally interrogates.

“I can’t! Please! I can’t betray my agency,” Collin pleads.

His request falls on deaf ears. Ally doesn’t even respond with words. Instead, she answers his request with a second raspberry.

This sends Collin into orbit. “Oh god! Hahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahhaha! Not that! Hahahahahah! Ally! Ally! Hahahahahha! Stop! Hahahahaha!”

“Tell me what I want to know,” Ally demands. “Who do you work for? Why did you try to break in?”

Collin shakes his head from side to side. “I won’t tell! Hahahahaha! I won’t! Hahahahahaha! You can’t make me!”

Ally remembers these words. She has heard them before. She knows this is the same phrase that Collin had said as a kid. She knows the adult has told her to stop, but the young boy wants to play the game. The ‘you can’t get me game’. She knows her plan is having an effect on him. She smiles before blowing another big fat raspberry into his belly.

His body jerks. He squeals as Ally makes the fake fart noise.

Ally looked up at Collin. “Oh my, what a cute reaction. I need to see it again.” With that she placed her lips down and performed the action for a fourth time.

Rika watches Collin’s reactions. She finds it super cute how an adult man is regressing into a more childlike state. She swirls her fingers around in circles inside of Collin’s hollows. “Awww, what a poor ticklish baby,” Rika says using her best baby voice. “Yes, the little agent is ticklish isn’t he. He’s much too ticklish. He can’t take the raspberries, can he?” Rika snickers.

“You know how much I love playing with you Collin,” Ally says. “I could do this all day. And you know I haven’t even gone for your most ticklish spot yet.”

Collin closes his eyes. He hoped Ally wouldn’t remember that moment, but she had.

Rika blinks. “He has another spot? Where is it? Oh, I want to tickle it.”

Ally nods. “He does. Should I tell her, Collin?”

He doesn’t respond. He knows whatever he says doesn’t matter. She is going to tell her.

“Where is it?” Rika queries.

Ally smirks. “So, one time.”

Collin gulps. He knows the story. He remembers the moment when Ally discovered it.

He had been tied up. Ally had gone to look in the laundry room for the piece of candy that Collin hidden. Though Collin had lied to her. The candy wasn’t there. He had just wanted a break for the tickling. A way to give him time to try and escape. He’d done this before. Being a young kid, he was good about worming his way out of things. As he attempted to get free, he found Ally had tied the ropes well. He wouldn’t be able to get out. So, Collin did the next best thing, he tried to crawl into the next room. Inch by inch, he made his way over to the door.

Little did he know that Ally had shown back up. She saw the little dork as he attempted to get away.

Collin pushed his butt into the air, and moved his body forward. Being completely wrapped up, all he could do was crawl. Luckily, there was carpet. Repeating the process. He thrust his rump skyward. But this time was different.

Ally’s hand came down. She went to grab him, but instead swiped her fingers along his boy butt.

A squeal came out of Collin as he felt it.

For a moment, Ally thought she’d just taken him by surprise. But then she wondered. Her hand pinched at his cheeks. She then ran her fingers along. That was when she discovered it. Collin had a ticklish tushy.

In the present, Rika has an evil look in her eye. A malicious smile on her face. “Oh, really?” she asks upon hearing the story.

Ally nods. “It’s all true. Collin has the cutest, most ticklish butt you’ve ever seen. Go on, give it a try.”

Rika lowered her hands. She undid a clasp on the back of the table. A part of it opened and revealed Collin’s ass. Staring at the young spy’s boy butt, Rika had to admit, it was very freakin’ cute. She was a bit impressed. She couldn’t help herself. Rika reached out and gave it a squeeze.

Unable to stop himself, Collin let out a moan.

“Someone likes it,” Rika said.

“I don’t,” Collin spat back.

She smiled at his comment. She knew he was lying, trying to deny what he felt. What his body really wanted, even if his mind did not.

Her hand caressed Collin’s behind, going along his cheek.

Collin bit his bottom lip. He tried to hold it in, but another moan escaped.

“You really do have a cute ass,” Rika whispered in Collin’s ear. She gives him a hard smack on the ass.

Already embarrassed from Abby telling someone about his ticklish tush, Collin’s cheeks became even more red.

“Let’s see just how ticklish it is,” Rika says.

Collin tenses. But upon feeling Rika’s nails scribble along his buttocks, he can’t help shifting about. He twitches. His mouth opening wide and once again laughter pours out of the young spy’s mouth.

Within moments, he has fallen into hysterics.

Then it comes. A loud, “Pffffttt!”

Ally’s lips buzz along Collin’s belly button as she blows another raspberry.

Like a wild animal, Collin ferociously reacts. He pulls. He jerks. Collin struggles like mad. But the table holds him still and allows the women to continue their torturous work on him.

“Look at you go,” Rika says excitedly. “I think this might be your most ticklish spot.”

“It might be,” Ally says as she runs her nails over his stomach.

Rika watches Collin’s beautiful, bouncy booty as it jiggles about. She digs into his cheeks. She moves her fingers dangerously close to his crack. As she gets within a hairline away, Collin goes bananas. Instantly, Rika can tell that this is where he is weakest, but she wants to savor the moment. She really does like playing with this man’s ass.

Her fingers flutters down his cheeks and touch along the back of his thighs. She then drags her nails all the way up, slowly, and meticulously. Every so often she lingers right near his crack.

Collin couldn’t help shaking his ass. This didn’t help the young spy as he incidentally helped Rika by making his situation all the worse. His constant movement made Rika’s fingers inadvertently get even closer to his more tender area. Had he been able to see what was going on with his behind, maybe he would’ve realized it. Instead, Collin’s blind motions continued to hurt him.

“Talk. Tell us what we want to know,” Rika demands.

“No! Hahahahaha! I can’t! Hahahahaha! I won’t!” Collin yells through his laughter.

Rika smiles. She was enjoying this. She was happy with his answer. It meant she could go in. Rika flicks her fingers along the edge of Collin’s ass crack.

“Aaaahhahahaha! No! Hahahahahaha! Get away from there! Hahahahahaa! Get away! Get away!” Collin cries out.

Rika decides to really make him squirm. She plunges in and circles her finger along his asshole.

“Ooohohoh shit!” Collin exclaims loudly.

“Someone has a ticklish hole,” Rika teases.

Collin’s laughter rises.

“Tell us what we want to know,” Ally says. “Otherwise, we’ll tickle you to death.”

Collin shakes his head. “Wahahahahahaha! I won’t talk! Hahahahahah! Tickle me all you want! Hahahahahaha!”

Ally doesn’t like what Collin is saying. Usually, this game would have ended a bit ago. Collin was always such a ticklish little boy, but for some reason he doesn’t seem willing to give in. Something is stopping him.

“Fine by me,” Rika says. “I’m going to tickle the shit out of you.” She snickers. “Literally.” She touches the spot between his asshole and his genitals.

And that’s when Ally sees it.

Unable to stop his bodily reaction. Collin’s member twitches a bit out of excitement.

A look of evil intent comes to Ally as she smirks. Maybe, just maybe it would work.

“Hm, I wonder,” Ally says out aloud. She lowers her hands as they slide down his stomach, over his hips, they touch his inner thighs, and then Ally does the unthinkable. Her fingers skim along Collin’s dangling man parts.

Collin jumps from the pure shock of her touching him there. He looks down at her with fear in his eyes. A slight bit of electricity ran through his body, stronger than any he’s felt before. He had no idea about this spot. He’d known about the others. He’d seen Ally tickle his armpits, his feet, his belly, and even his butt. But she’d never touched him there.

A wicked smile on Ally’s face strikes even more fear in him. He knows what’s going to happen next. But there is nothing he can do to stop her.

“Do you have-” Ally pauses. She puts her finger into place, and slowly moves it down before speeding up and finishing off quickly.

Collin’s body jerks from the simple touch.

“You do.” Ally marvels at her discovery. “Oh my, you’re in for it now.” She reaches forward with her other hand. She uses both of them to tickle his balls.

Collin’s eyes go wide. He throws his head back. His laughter gets louder and goes through the roof. He shakes. He struggles. Collin pulls in every which way he can.

“Oh my god!” he shouts. “Hahahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha! Ally! Hahahahaha! Don’t tickle me there!”

The way he screams her name. The way Collin cackles like crazy brings joy to Ally. She loves watching him.

“Tickle tickle, tickle. Tickle tickle, tickle,” Ally says. Her nails scrape along his scrotum.

“Bahahahahahahaha! No, no! Hahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Haahahahaha!”

She doesn’t stop. Neither of them listens as Collin screams, laughs, and begs.

Ally’s uses a light touch. Her nails stroke along his balls.

Collin feels his entire crotch tingle. A strange sense of pleasure building within, one he can’t control, nor can help. His cheeks flush red as his cock grows. He never would have imagined that the way Ally is touching him would get him so excited, or how quickly it would make him hard.

The two women eye the young spy as he reaches full size.

“Look how big he got,” Rika teases. “I think he likes it. I think he likes you touching him there.”

Ally snickers. She looks up into Collin’s eyes. “Do you like it, Collin? Do you like when I-” She pauses for a brief moment before speeding up her fingers. “Tickle your balls!”

Embarrassment. Humiliation. These two powerful emotions flooded Collin. He’d never in his life would have thought that the girl who was his babysitter would be doing this to him. This was Collin’s first crush. The girl he fawned over. The person he thought about over and over, even as he got older. Here she was tickling his nuts in order to get information from him. This was much more than what their little spy game had been when they were younger.
“Answer me, Collin. Come on. Tell me. Do you like it?”

“Noohoho, I-” A moan of pleasure escaped Collin’s lips.

At that moment, both of the women have their answer. They don’t even need Collin to say anything. This creates an evil grin on both of their faces as they continue to use their fingers to torment his most sensitive and delicate areas.

Collin screams hysterically. His moans intertwined within. The feeling of pleasure blended with the torturous tickling sensations running through his body. His laughter echoing throughout the room. Unfortunately for Collin, it was sound proof. No one would hear his cries. No one was coming to the rest. He was trapped with two sadistic females, who planned on making him squeal as if he was a little boy.

Then Ally stopped. She held up her hand. Rika took the hint, and stopped as well. Ally took hold of Collin's nut sack.

He gasps as Ally fondles him.

“Listen, I’ve got you by the balls,” Ally says. “You’re going to tell me what I want to know. Everything. Every bit of it. Leave nothing out.”

Collin looks up. He tries to concentrate. “I…” He took a deep breath. “I…” He knew he couldn’t give in, but his body wanted too so badly. There were two beautiful women touching him in ways that had never been done to him
before. Women had pleasured him, but not like this.

“I think he needs a bit more convincing,” Rika says as she grabs a handful of Collin’s ass.

He squeals and his hips shoot forward trying to get away.

Ally smiles. “Come on. Tell me, Collin. It’s me, Ally. You know that girl you had a secret crush on.” She winks. “If you talk, I will.” She turned towards his erect penis. She sticks out her tongue and slowly moves closer.

Collin’s eyes get wide.

Her tongue was less than an inch away from licking his head.

She pulled back. “I’ll do such naughty things to you. It’ll be the best orgasm you’ve ever felt.”

Collin gulped. He really wanted to release his load. He was strained. Just the thought was making it hard. He was ready to burst. It hurt being this firm.

But something inside him didn’t give up.

“No,” Collin says. “I-I can’t.”

Ally sticks out her bottom lip. “I see.”

“Suit yourself.” Ally goes over to a small cabinet, and pulls out a bottle of oil. She walks back over to Collin. She squirts a large dollop in her hand. She cradles Collin in her hands, and starts to rub it all along his balls.

Collin moans loudly. The way she played with his nuts felt so good, and this was just her applying some oil.

“One last chance, tell me what I want to know,” she says.

He shakes his head.

Ally looks over at Rika. The two share a moment, where a malicious smile appeared on their faces.

In a flash, they go back to torturing Collin. Their fingertips raking along his most sensitive areas.

Instantly, Collin is flailing about. His muscles tense up. Hysterical laughter pours out of him. He closes his eyes. God, it tickles so bad. The oil that Ally has put on him, made it easier for her nails to slide along his slick gonads. He is already regretting having told her no. Why did he say no! He clenches his fists. He then opens and closes them rapidly. Sweat continues to pour down his body.

“Oh fuck!” Collin cries out. “Hahahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha! Stop! Hahahahahahaha! Please! Hahahahahaha!”

Ally snickers. “Nope. We aren’t stopping. Not until you’ve learned your lesson.”

For the next hour, the two women didn’t stop torturing the poor man. No matter how much he screams. No matter how much he thrashes about. They keep tickling him. All Collin can do is laugh. And laugh he does. He enters silent laughter. That is when the two women stop. But only for a brief second, just long enough for him to take three short breaths. Then they start up again. Their nails scampered along his most intimate areas and ignited every one of his nerves.

Collin cackles like a mad man. His body is flush red. Tears stream down his cheeks. His face hurt from laughing so much. His cock aching for release.

Throughout the women continue to use their teasing tactics.

“Look how ticklish his balls are,” Ally says. “It’s so cute to watch a grown man with ticklish balls laugh his head off.” She looked up at Collin. “Do you like having your balls tickled?”

“We are going to make you laugh and laugh.” Rika taunts. “Maybe, we will make you laugh forever.”

Collin’s body begs for release. His head has drips of precum on it. But when he gets close to blowing his load, Ally notices. She slows down and makes it hard for Collin to cum. He keeps being right on the edge, but is unable to fully reach it.

“Naughty, naughty boy,” Ally teases. “You can’t cum until you tell me what I want to know.”

Over and over this happens. Collin would be nearing the point, and Ally would use one hand to hit a different spot in order to make him laugh more. She keeps finding ways to play keep away with his chance at ecstasy.

“You’ve never won this game,” Ally says. “I always make you talk. Tell me what I want to know.”

“Haaahahahahaha! Stop!” Collin exclaims. “Hahahahahah! I can’t! Haahahahaaha! I can’t! Hoohoohooohahahahahaha! Mercy! Hahahahahahaha!”

Rika’s finger circles his asshole. “Tell us what we want, and maybe we will be merciful.”

Ally’s fingertips tenderly touch the area where his balls meet his cock.

This sends Collin into a frenzy. He goes ballistic. He throws his head back. His laughter gets louder. Collin’s entire body shakes.

“Oooohohok! Ok! Hahahahahaha! I’ll talk! Hahahahaha! I’ll tell you everything! Hahahahahaha! Just let me cum! Hahahahaha! Just let me cum!”

“What a poor ticklish little boy, can’t take it?” Rika taunts.

“Aw, the spy can’t take any more tickles on his tender testes,” Ally teases.

“Yeehehehes! Hahahahaha! Please! Hahahahaha! No more! No more! Hahahahaha! I’m too ticklish! Hahahahahaha! I can’t take it!”

Neither Ally or Rika stops.

“You know how the game works,” Ally says. “Start talking. When you told us what we want, then we stop.”

From Collin’s mouth comes all his secrets. He tells them who he works for.

“Keep talking,” Ally says.

Collin complies. He tells them why he’s there, but it's not just that. He tells them everything. He gives away all his secrets. Even some that Ally and Rika don’t want to know.

“I cheated on my SATs! Hahahahahaha! I told them I needed special assistance! Hahahahahaa! I then snuck in the answers!” Collin says.

The two women giggle at this.

“Aw, Collin,” Ally says. “You’ve been a good boy. Time for your reward.” Still using one hand to caress his balls, Ally uses her other hand to take hold of Collin’s shaft. She slides her hand up and down his entire length.

The young spy moans. His eyes rolling into the back of his head with each stroke of Ally’s hand. It's so firm, so strong, and so good at what it does.

Having been pushed to the edge multiple times and then denied, Collin is weak. His genitals are overly primed. They are fully ready to burst. And what’s more powerful is that it is Ally who is massaging his penis. It doesn’t take long. Collin has no willpower left. He is broken. All he wants is release.

“Come on,” Ally coaxes. “Cum for me.”

Upon hearing her command, Collin gets what he desires.

Semen shoots out of Collin.

“Yes, that’s it. Good boy,” Ally says. She keeps pumping him until there is nothing left. She looks at all the cum. “Wow, you had a lot in you,” she marvels.

Rika nods. “He’s well-endowed and fertile.”

Collin lays there, exhausted. He breathes heavily. The tickling and release have taken everything out of him. All he can do is lay there, unable to move.

“You know,” Rika says. “This was quite a lot of fun. I can see why you tickled him so much.”

Ally wipes her hand. “Isn’t he just the cutest spy.”

“He totes is.”

They both start to walk towards the door.

“Wait,” Collin says.

The two women turn back to him.

“Please, let me go. I’ve told you everything.”

Both of them smile. They stroll towards him.

Rika runs a hand along his face. “Oh, you poor thing. You don’t know, do you?”

Ally leans in and whispers in his ear, “You’re ours now. You are going to be our little tickle toy.”

Collin’s eyes go wide. “What?! No, please. I’ve told you everything. You can’t.”

“Oh, yes, we can,” Rika says. “Besides, from what I can see, you love it.” She gestures to all of his cum. “We are going to play with you, tickle you, and make you cum, until you can’t take it anymore. And then we are going to do it again, and again.”

“Now we can play secret agent all the time,” Ally says.

The two laugh as they walk away.

“Next time, let’s make him cum first,” Rika says. “I heard it makes you extra sensitive and extra ticklish.”

“Oh, that sounds like fun,” Ally responds. She turns to Collin and blows him a kiss. “Next time I won’t just use my hand.” She winks.

The two women exit the room and close the door behind them.

Collin is left in the room alone. He is frightened by their words. He didn’t know if he could take another session with those two. Though he did have to admit, it was arousing. He looks at his cuffs. Was there any way for him to escape? He looks back to the door. A memory comes to him. One in which Collin and Ally had played their little game of secret agent, but instead of Ally interrogating Collin, it was Collin who tied up and interrogated Ally. Maybe there was a chance he could get free and get revenge on Rika and Ally? Or maybe he wouldn’t and the two women would come back for round two? Maybe both would happen?

Collin smiles. This little game of secret agent had become so much more interesting.

This is so good. We need more F/M stories about young guys getting such attention. Especially their soft soles ;)

What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back