• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cara Dune (The Mandalorian): The Tickle Trap Part 2/3 (F/F)

heman2045

3rd Level Red Feather
Happy May 4th everyone! Here is the continuing story of Cara Dune from The Mandalorian ;)

Part 1 can be found here https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...he-Mandalorian)-The-Tickle-Trap-Part-1-2-(F-F)

Cara Dune (The Mandalorian): The Tickle Trap Part 2/3
by MrObscura101

Cara looked down in fear as the feathers stopped inches away from her breasts
“Hahhahaa nooohooo!!! Nnoohoo!!!!” Cara tried to wail
“Code” was all Vixis said
“HAHHAHAHAA NEEHHAVVAHH!!!!” Cara again screamed defiantly, impressing Vixis… but she had a job to do
“Suit yourself….”

“HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA HOOOOHHLLYY HEEELLLL!!!!!!! STHAHAHAHAPPP!!!” Cara screamed at the top of her lungs while lurching about as the feathers made contact against her breasts
“Trying to get away?” Vixis grinned “Protocol 4” she calmly ordered and more tentacles appeared from the pole to wrap around Cara’s arms, upper body and waist to hold her still while also keeping large areas uncovered, allowing the original tentacles to continue tickling away along with the ones at her feet
“Much better!”

Cara strained and struggled along with frantic laughs
“HAHHAHHAHA BIIIHHTCCCHH!!!!!” she screamed as the soft plumes continued gently swaying up and down at her breasts
“Look at you trying to get away… is the great Cara Dune that ticklish?”
“IIHHHLLL KIIIHHHLLL YYOOHHUU!!!!!” Cara screamed back
“No you won’t…” Vixis replied calmly “You’re just going to laugh and laugh for me without any mercy or breaks until I have the code… I have a multitude of techniques and devices here to keep you in a constant state of ticklish agony until you finally talk…”

Cara was worried now, she couldn’t get free and she fully believed Vixis would tickle her without mercy until she had what she wanted but she couldn’t give in
“SCHHRREEWW YYOOOUUHH!!!!” she snapped back defiantly
“You’re only making it harder on yourself” Vixis shrugged as she took a bottle from her pocket and began pouring some of the liquid out over Cara’s breasts

“NOO!!!! STAHAHHPP THHAHTT!!!!” Cara growled as Vixis began rubbing the oil into her skin before taking one feather only and gently swaying it against her left nipple
“HHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHH!!!!!” Cara howled in shock as she found her sensitivity now heightened
“WHHAHAHATT HHAVVEE YOOUUU DOOHHNEE???!!!”
“This is a more concentrated version of the oil I used on your feet that heightens your sensitivity to its maximum limits” she explained as she started using the other feather on her right nipple as well

Cara was dumbstruck at this, every light stroke was ticklish agony now as the soft feathers continued softly caressing her nipples
“HAHHAHAHAHHAA FRREAHHAHHAEEKKK!!!!!!” Cara found herself screaming
“Freak? I’m not the one who’s nipples are rock hard!” Vixis chuckled “Maybe you’re actually into this and enjoying it you kinky little thing!”

Cara was red faced so it was impossible to tell she was blushing in response to this
“NNOOHOOO!!!! IIIHH HAATTHEEE IIHHTT!!! STHAHAHHAPP IIHHTT NNOOHHWWW!!!!” she then scowled back while still trying her hardest to get free
“Well considering you’re only keeping yourself here by withholding the code I respectfully disagree…” Vixis replied back with a smirk

Cara hated to admit this sadist was right, but it was true, if she surrendered the code she might get out of this… but she would rather die than help the Empire or anyone else harm the New Republic
“GGOOO TTOOO HEELLL!!!!!” Cara screamed back, there was a long pause before Vixis spoke again
“You know… the tough ones are always the most fun to break…”

After fifteen minutes of tormenting Cara’s breasts like this Vixis paused and the tentacles also stopped
“Hahhahaaa…kihhii…khhiill yyoohhu…” Cara gasped angrily but still laughing while Vixis silently moved about behind her
“Yoohhuu…thhinnkk iihhmm scahhrredd ooff sihhllenntt treaahtmehannt?!” Cara asked hoping to show Vixis this was pointless and it might even convince this lunatic to give up

Vixis however instead walked around to face her prey and then showed off her hands
“W…what are those?!” Cara gasped to see Vixis wearing a pair of black gloves with wires all over them, with each of the fingertips having some kind of attachment but she simply grinned as she snapped her fingers and they began to power up with a low hum

Cara struggled to move back away from Vixis’s hands moving closer and closer to her until…
“HAHHAHAHAHHAAAA OOOHHHHHH HEEHEHHEHEELLLLL!!!!!!!!” Cara screamed as the probing fingers made contact with her breasts, finding each one had a built in vibrating unit
“HAHHAHAHAA GEEHHTT AWAAHHYY!!!!” Cara demanded as she strained to get away but simply had nowhere to go as Vixis used her index fingers to move against her nipples then grabbed both breasts at once to unleash each individual vibrating unit against her

“HAHHAHAHAA SSTHAHAHAPP!!! IIHH CAHHHNTTT BBRREEATTTHHEE!!!!” Cara pleaded as she laughed more and more, praying the oil would wear off as this had only made everything even worse
“Code” was all Vixis replied
“HAHHAHAA CAHHHNTTT!!!!” Cara howled making Vixis grin
“Then you’re just gonna suffer till you go insane”
“HAHHAAA BBIIHHTCCHHH!!!!!” Cara screamed

Vixis however simply grinned sadistically at her as four tentacles with nozzle attachments rose up from the floor, one pointing at each underarm and one at each breast
“NO!! NO!!! NOOO!!!!!” Vixis shrieked as more of the oil was sprayed against her skin
“Oh yes…” Vixis replied cruelly before moving her left hand to wiggle against Cara’s right underarm while using her right hand to continue tickling her breasts

Cara bucked and strained with all her might, hoping and praying to tear free and escape this nightmare but the bonds still refused to yield, and then the vibrating tentacles returned as well, three targeting her left underarm and three at her right breast with one focusing entirely on her nipple while Vixis continued on
“HAHHAHAHA STHHAHAHAPP!!!!” Cara wailed
“I have to say it’s always fun having a session with a stubborn victim, if they break too fast I never get to go all out with my toys!” Vixis replied wistfully
“HAHHAHAHAHHAAA YOOOOUUHHRREE CRAHAHZYY!!!!!” Cara screamed but Vixis ignored her insult as she moved her hands to start poking at Cara’s ribs and abs while more tentacles immediately replaced her hands to keep up the tickling

Cara was red faced when finally the tickling stopped, she was exhausted now and genuinely thought she might pass out but Vixis machines were aware of this and had alerted her already, she wasn’t going to give Cara the chance to have a break
“Now then how about we try somewhere else…”

“Oohh phhhlleeasee…. noohhtt aggaaiinn…” Cara begged, hating herself for doing so as Vixis repositioned herself by Cara’s feet once more
“Code” she said again
“I… iii caahhnntt….” Cara sobbed
“You can and will… even if it takes days…”

Cara shuddered as the nozzles positioned by her feet began spraying more of the new oil which mixed with the original oil that had already been applied to her soles
“You know I’ve never actually mixed the two, I wonder how it will work…” Vixis hummed in genuine curiosity as she moved her hands closer and closer while Cara frantically shook her head
“N…n…n…” she stammered fearfully until…
“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!”

Cara let out a deafening scream as both feet were subjected to the devastating vibrations with the two coatings of oils mixing together and heightening her nerves to such a degree that even the barest touch caused unbridled laughter
“Guess we can call that a success” Vixis chuckled
“HAHHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHA GEGEHHEHEHETT AWAHAHAHAHYYY!!!! GGEEHHTTT AWAHAHAYY!!!! GEHEHTT AWAHAHAHAYY!!!!!!” Cara screamed in-between bouts of laughter

Vixis watched as the shock trooper’s entire body tried in sheer desperation to wrench free of the bindings to no avail, then screamed even more frantically as the tentacles by her upper body resumed, spraying more oil over her underarms and breasts for the tentacles to target
“HHAAHAHAHAAA CCAAHHNNTT!!!! NOOHHH MMOOHHHRREE!!!!!!” Cara tried to beg but was laughing too much to make a coherent sentence while Vixis simply continued, working the tips of her fingers in-between Cara’s toes as other tentacles worked over her arches, insteps and any other conceivable spot

Cara truly thought this was the worst hell imaginable but then several new tentacles with scrubbing brush attachments appeared around her
“NOOO!!!” she shrieked as she tried desperately to move away from them, her muscles tensing up as they activated and the brush heads whirred to life but it was impossible and within seconds they had made contact with her skin

“HHHHAAAHHHHAAAA NOOHHHOOO!!!!! NOOHHHOOOHHOOOO!!!!!!!!” Cara screamed in abject shock when they all made contact at once, the stiff bristles gliding over her oiled skin. Vixis meanwhile had turned all her focus to Cara’s left foot, leaving a group of smaller brush tentacles to descend upon her right foot, two targeting each toe, two working themselves in between each toe and a dozen more tickling everywhere else on her foot. Cara strained then yelped as two of the new brush tentacles targeted her nipples, these having specially designed brush heads with softer brushes that spun against her nipples and teasing every possible spot in conjunction with the oil
“HAHAHAA MEERRCCCHHYY!!!! MEEHHERCCHHY!!!!” she begged over and over but no mercy came

Cara was a complete wreck when Vixis finally stopped, her face and neck were bright red while tears ran down her cheeks, her body was covered in sweat that caused her hair to matt to her forehead. Cara’s sides ached and her throat was hoarse, she wasn’t sure if she would ever stop laughing as even the air in the room seemed to cause the spots where the oil had been applied to continue tingling even after the tentacles had retracted

“Hhahaaa… pleeassheee… caah…caahhnntt…” she struggled to say while her bleary eyes looked at her tormentor pleadingly. Vixis grinned, she knew from all her years of interrogations that Cara was close to breaking, so she entered a command into her remote.

“Nnooo….” Cara pleaded as more tentacles rose by her legs; wrapping around her thighs, her knees and her calves to pull her legs as far apart as possible. Then the table split apart on a track, keeping her ankles and feet restrained in the stocks but allowing Vixis to stand between her legs and grin
“Code” she said once again
“I..iiihhh cahhnntt…” Cara sobbed, struggling to remain loyal to the New Republic but terrified of what Vixis might do next as she reached into her pocket and pulled something out

Cara looked at the small object, a small brush not unlike a makeup brush
“You think you’re a tough, loyal soldier…” Vixis said calmly “Your mind and body adapted and conditioned to resist pain… and that may be true but there’s something the Empire never understood… something that I excelled in… the true way to break someone… is pleasure…” and with that she flicked the brush against Cara’s clit

Cara’s entire body shuddered in response
“AARGGHH!!!! WHAHHAAATT??!!! she then cried in a panic
“Oh yes dear pleasure, you simply turn the person’s baser instincts into a weapon… essentially using the body against itself” Vixis said calmly
“Y…you’re mad!!!!”
“Am I? I predict that within an hour you’ll spill everything I want to know…” Vixis replied, again moving the brush against Cara who this time was ready for it and mentally prepared herself but still couldn’t stop herself from yelping in response to its touch

Vixis then put down the brush
“That was only a test for demonstration purposes… I find this is more effective…” and Cara looked on in disbelief as she took out a purple feather
“No…” Cara gasped fearfully, her voice barely louder than a whisper
“So… code?” Vixis asked, then watched the battle taking place over Cara’s face as she tried to hold out and convince herself help was on the way, before flicking the feather against her to prove she was helpless

“HAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!” Cara screamed as her legs instinctively tried to close but any time she tried, the tentacles pulled them apart
“NNOO!!!!! FREAKING PSYCHO!!!!” She spat vehemently as the feather flickered against her again and again, then Vixis grinned sadistically and snapped fingers. Cara began to hyperventilate when all the tentacles around her began humming back to life
“NO!!! NO!!! YOU CHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHANNNNTT!!!!!!!!!!!” she began to shout, then howled as her entire body began being tickled all over once more, with Vixis simply stroking the feather against her womanhood every 30 seconds or so

Cara’s mind was going into meltdown at all the sensations all over her body, her underarms, breasts, sides, navel, feet were all being coated with more of the oil and tickled at once, the worst was arguably at her nipples where the tentacles would randomly alternate between the ones with rotating bristles and ones with vibrating tips which would tease her to distraction but it felt like every possible spot was being tortured, several of them were probing her belly button, one was tickling each one of her ribs and the horde at her feet just wouldn’t stop while newer tentacles had begun at her inner thighs and backs of her knees as well… and all the while there was Vixis and the damned feather just casually flicking away
“HAHHAHAHAHAHHAAH STAHAHAHHAHAPPP!!!!! BIIHIHTTCHCHHH!!!!!!!!”
“Name calling won’t help you…” Vixis replied back with another swipe

Soon it became obvious to Cara that her worst fear was happening, she could feel herself building towards an orgasm!
“NO!!!!! IGNORE IT!!!! YOU CAN’T MAKE HER FORCE YOU!!!!!!” she tried to reassure herself, but almost as if she could read Cara’s mind Vixis then suddenly traced her finger against the edge of her mound
“mmmm… someone’s getting wet…” she smirked
“HAHAHAHHAHAAA GGEEHHTT AWAAAHHYY!!!!!!!!”
“Oh, I don’t think so my dear…” and with that she grabbed Cara’s knees and leaned her head in closer

“HAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAAA!!!!!!!!! NOHOHOHOHOOO!!!!! GEHEHEHEHEHEHTTT BAAHHAAAHHCCKKK!!!!!!!” Cara shrieked then pleaded as to her horror she felt Vixis’s tongue moving against her clit, she tried valiantly to close her legs but the tentacles still refused to budge, and the gently repeated licks began drawing her closer and closer to an orgasm, her hips even began gyrating as she tried to ignore it
“HHAHAHAHAHAH STAHHAHAHAPPP!!!!!!!” she wailed, then to her shock Vixis did, but the moment was short lived as the feather returned again

“HHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAA BIIIIIHHHTTCCHCHHH!!!!!!!!” Cara wailed angrily but Vixis simply continued this pattern, flicking the feather against her, then changing to licking at her clit as Cara’s resolve rapidly diminished from the onslaught of constant tickles, after the fourth go around like this Cara felt like her clit was on fire, she was so swollen now that every stroke of the feather and lick was pure agony
“HAHHAHAHAHA OOHOHOOHOOO!!!!! SHTHTHHHAAPAPPP!!!!!!!!!” she cried over and over at the start, but soon her protests had reduced to simple moans and wails

“AAARGRGRHHRHHH!!!!!!!!!” Cara cried once more as Vixis’s tongue returned for a few moments before stopping
“How are you enjoying my special attention technique?”
“Iiiihh…yooouu…” Cara tried to say
“Good to hear… well I think we both know you’re seconds from an orgasm now so its very simple… give me to code and I’ll finish you…”

Cara looked at her aghast
“Youuu… ehhvill…cahanntt…” she tried to argue, but her desperation to orgasm was at the forefront of her mind
“Yes, is quite a conundrum isn’t it… you have something I want and I have something you want…”
“Yyoouuhh…. Yyoouuhh cahahhntntt…” Cara tried to reply
“I can and will… if you don’t give me the code then I’m going to keep you here right on the brink… my skills are truly unmatched, I know ways to keep you on the edge of an orgasm for hours… think your mind will be able to handle that? I remember one Rebel girl that I reduced to a blabbering, broken wreck by the end of our time together, locked in an Imperial cell and all she would do every day was sit and play with herself to cum her brains out, poor thing… I think I still might have her in my carbonite collection in storage…”

Cara grew angry at hearing all this and managed to scream at her
“YOUR’E SICK! THE NEW REPUBLIC WILL MAKE YOU PAY!!!” only to then yelp as the feather flicked against her once more
“The New Republic is soooo far away… and I am right here… with my feather…”
“IIHHLL NEHHVVAHHHH TAAHAHLLKK!!!!!!” Cara screamed but Vixis simply tapped a command on her remote and a tentacle moved towards Cara’s clit
“Famous last words…”
“NOHOHOOOO!!!!!!!” Cara screamed as the nozzle began spraying the oil over her clit and inner thighs “DAMN YOU STHHFHFHFHFHF!!!!!!!!!” Cara shouted, only for a ball gag to be shoved into her mouth by tentacles from the torture droid silently hovering behind her. Vixis waited a few moments and then gently blew some air against Cara’s clit

“GHGHFMFMFMFMFMMGMGMMGMFFHHFFHFHFHFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cara screamed at the top of her lungs, she couldn’t believe it but this tickled worse than anything she had endured so far as her body immediately reacted and trying to use this sensation to reach climax without success
“Aw look at you humping the air trying to climax…” Vixis grinned as she blew again and again, each time making Cara’s body shudder and strain to cum. Vixis however offered no such release, instead the next phase of her torment began, four tentacles targeting her breasts, two spraying oil and two rotating brushes at her nipples, which would torture Cara for a couple of minutes before she again cruelly blew against Cara’s mound

“GHMFMFMGHFMMFMGHGMFMFFFFHFHHFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!!” Cara screamed and swore into the gag, her exhausted body straining desperately to orgasm, but Vixis kept going, her devious tickling without tickling torture was slowly shattering Cara’s last remaining resistance, she kept this going for 30 minutes by which time Cara was so desperate she knew she had to stop lest Cara pass out and receive a brief respite
“So Cara…” she twirled the feather about
“PSSHSHSSLLLFFFFF!!!!!!!” Cara cried, she didn’t even care anymore she was begging her enemy, if she didn’t orgasm soon, she legitimately thought she might be driven insane
“Of course my dear… just…” she didn’t even finish the sentence as the droid pulled the gag out
“OOOOHHKKAAYYY!!!! SEEEVEENN TWEELVVEEE NIIHHNNEE FOOUURR ALLPHHAAA OOHHNEEE!!!!!! NOW PLEASE IN THE NAME OF ALL THAT’S HOLY!!!!!!!!!!!” she screamed as Vixis looked at her, holding the feather inches away to raise the tension
“I hope you’re not lying… liar’s get punished severely here…” she said threateningly before moving, grabbing Cara’s thighs and placing her mouth against her clit

“OOHOHOHOHOO YYEHHEHEHHEHSSSS OHOHOHOOHOHOOHOOOO!!!!!!!!!” Cara shrieked, she was so close that she came within seconds of Vixis licking her, achieving the most intense orgasm of her life that shuddered through her entire body and made her voice shriek and echo all around her
“OOOOOHOHOHOHOOHOHoohohoohhohohohohohohh….” she wailed as her body achieved a state of pure bliss before passing out completely spent… while Vixis went to test the code

To be concluded…

Part 3 https://www.ticklingforum.com/showt...he-Mandalorian)-The-Tickle-Trap-Part-3-3-(F-F)

Last edited:
What's New

4/27/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest clip store! Get details by clicking the C4S banners
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back