• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Card Rejected-Anyone Have This Problem?

bla2

A couple of weeks ago I bought a clip, it was my first time buying anything from them, and everything was fine. Then a couple of days ago I tried to buy again and it said my card wasn't being processed. I talked to customer support and they said that my first purchase was deemed "unusual" so they emailed me this form that I have to fill out to verify that it's really me. But they also asked that I send a picture of my ID, which I thought was kind of weird.

So instead I bought a visa giftcard and tried to just use that, but the same thing happened. It was good on the first buy and then didn't work after that.

I just want to know of anyone else has ever had this problem, if so how did you go about it?
I'm just paranoid about identity theft and I hardly ever buy things online, so I'm just kind of skeptical about sending them a scan of my ID.

Yeah i'd think twice about sending ID. I never had this issue with visa giftcards or any other card. with giftcards i don't even enter my real info in the order page, just some random name and address, only real thing i put on there is my e mail address.

What's New

6/1/2024
Need to report a post? The report butt0n is to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back