• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Carmen Electra Tickled - From HSOD **8 Min Clip**

Youtube'd

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhYus6zhpxE"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/FhYus6zhpxE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

yeah i really didnt see any real bonus to these clips either. All that was added from the original clip that everyone saw was the last question and then the interview after where they just talk. I thought that she was in the chair longer. Am I wrong with that?

I still appreciate and enjoyed the high quality 8 minute clip of Carmen on the Howard Stern Show. Thanks Smelly Elf. :triangle:

To speak to the notion of it being the same as the CBS clip:

The CBS clip was edited and when I mean edited, I don't mean just stuff taken out, but stuff shown out of sequence, as well as having music playing over it, with no sound (at the very end of the CBS clip). So, here you get to see and hear the whole thing. It's a definite improvement. Plus you get all the banter, which is a big thing to some people (like me, for instance, so I for one am VERY happy with this full clip). Bottom line: this is the full Carmen Electra tickle chair clip, in sequence.

By the way, the reason why people were clamoring to see this is because NO ONE HAD EVER SEEN IT BEFORE, it's not like we all saw it and were simply remembering it and hoping someone would make a clip. It never aired. No one was sure how much more stuff would be in there. Obviously, anyone who saw the CBS clip would plainly see that there was all types of cutting, and that you weren't getting the full clip, so knowing what potentially could have been cut out was what was driving people mad with curosity. And now, YEARS later, we finally have the full.....thanks to Smelly Elf! Thanks again, man!

(Iggy, good point about being embarrassed about the questions, I hadn't thought about that....they WERE easy questions!!)

Please do not get me wrong, I enjoyed this clip. I hope it did not sound like I was complaining about it. It's just that I did not notice that much more actual tickling on this clip than on the CBS clip even with it being edited. There was, however, more discussion on the clip. Again, thanks for the clip.

Disrespectful Assholes

If Howard and those other guys would of respected Carmen by not asking her those kinds of questions about history and politics and stuff than Carmen wouldn't of gotten mad and uncomfortable and would of had way more hotter and pleasant reactions. She might of even laughed more into the Mike instead of just trying to pull away. I'm sure other people have noticed this before but I just want to say that again. The way I see this is that Carmen did guys like us a HUGE favor by making a fantasy like that come true and it's ashame that it turned out the way it did. I feel so bad when I see comments on youtube under that video about her being stupid because she didn't want to answer those questions. Whether she knew the answers or not doesn't matter, what she did was great and it would of been better if Howard and them would of respected her and kept it "fun" by asking her questions that she wanted instead of making her nervous by asking questions she didn't want to answer. The clip started out great, Howard should of took the hint she didn't wanna answer those kinds of questions when she said get naked. But because he persisted she got so uncomfortable and the clip could of been way better. People on her blame howard's poor tickling skills for some of her reactions, I don't on this one, she was so ticklish she was laughing when he grabbed her feet, I blame him and everyone making her feel uncomfortable.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/29/2024
Check out the TMF Gathering Forums to see who is meeting when and where!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back