• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoon-photo story (Tickling interrogation)

Veith91

TMF Novice
Hey guys!
At first I wasn't sure if it is right to post this in the Artwork corner, because the pictures in this cartoon-like photostory are half photography, so sorry if you think it's wrong in here.
However, I made a few shots of tickling the feet of my girl and created this. It's my first try ;)
It was just an experiment. Nothing special and just for fun, but anyway I'd like to share with you.
I know the story is not the best, sometimes it is hard for me to express my fantasies in english words ;)

Files:

Page 1.jpgPage 2.jpgPage 3.jpgPage 4.jpgPage 5.jpg

Whoa. Good one. Still it would have been great to see the shoe and sock removal.

That was incredible!!

We all want MORE! &#55357;&#56836; &#55357;&#56836;

Great drawings and wonderful captions! :feets: Thanks for sharing them here. :D

Whoa. Good one. Still it would have been great to see the shoe and sock removal.

I thoroughly enjoyed this for what it was. And the mystery of its characters. In my opinion, the talent coming forth from an artist talented and willing enough to create and share a piece should be regarded as such. Even. Though I may have my own particular nuance to our shared fetish, I wouldn't lessen any contribution by adding that it should contain haying further that what the artist saw in their creation. It is your piece, and others before you. Thanks for sharing this...

And I look forward to more when you are able.

Just discovered this story and I gotta say B&W art (oustide of manga) usually isn't something I can get into but this is definitely one of those that I can, really enjoy the style, do you have any idea when the story will continue?

What's New

5/26/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this Sunday evening at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back