• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoon tickling m/f

Divine Howling

TMF Poster
From the old gummi bears cartoon, the man tickles grammi gummi's foot with a feather for the secret ingredients of gummi juice. She tries to resist but can't and begins to tell. :wiseowl:

THANK YOU for posting this! I can remember seeing this when I was about 7 and I loved it! Thanks for finding it again!

Zomg!

I remember this scene! Holy cow! I remember sitting in the barracks, watching this with my roommate, thinking, "Jeez, he can't tell, can he? Does it show on my face? Dammit, why isn't there a tape in the VCR?!?!?" This has GOT to be one of the single best cartoon tickle scenes in history. And it always makes me grin, the look of knowing HORROR that the ogres get on their faces when he whips out *The Feather*. And as he's working, they're cringing, can't bear to watch... Great share! Thanks!

Last edited:
Wow, thanks now you can stop with the praise. Thanks AffectionateDan (good quote) and Tickledorange(where did you get the beautiful avatar) you two made my day better. :smilestar

Yes , this is a fantastic scene. One of the things that separates this scene from other 'toon scenes is the whole 'torture' aspect of it. What really sells it is Grammi Gummi's reaction. She goes absolutely nuts as soon as that feather touches her soles! Great stuff!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/30/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the webs largest fetish clip location!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** LadyInternet ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back