• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Cartoons You Watched that Had Tickling....

Amnesiac said:
GoBots
Yes, I watched this show, and in my defense, here's a reason. Two of the characters on the show were an evil villainess black sport vehicle called Crasher and the weakling good-guy Scooter. On this occasion, Scooter tried to take on Crasher in a fight, and extended a small canon from his chest and fired an endless stream of little sonic rings (like smoke rings). Even though it was all he had to give, the rings struck Crasher in the chest, causing her to break out in a rather strong burst of laughter and actually break down telling him to stop because it tickled. But eventually she got pissed and broke free. Never saw the episode again (and I looked brother), and never heard anyone bring it up.

I remember this scene too, and I desperately want this clip! I was always mesmerized by that horrid dominatrix's laugh of Crasher's, even as a child.

more cartoon tickles...

I remember this cartoon called "Space Kiddettes" where one of the boys got captured and got his feet tickled for information, and I also remember a couple "Josie and the Pussycats" where Alexander got his feet tickled.

Tickling in toons

I still remember the first tickling scene I ever saw in a cartoon, with some furry little things... that were barefoot.. and a vine was doing shit and it picked up one of them and started tickling his foot.

Everytime I saw a tickling scene ina cartoon, it seemed other people were around, and for some reason, it always made me uncomfortable, especially in the TMNT ones for some reason. Bleh.

But yeah, if I knew there was something with tickling in the episode, I would definitely try my hardest never to miss it :)
I've loved tickling as a child, but back in the day there was no tickling community like now, so to see tickling was a real special treat. There's plenty of toons with tickling, but I have five which I feel illustrate tickling well.

1) A Looney Tunes cartoon with Porky Pig. A huge Indian named Ingin Joe, and an old man with a beard who has a tickle fetish. Basicly, because of the Indians size he was mean and no one could stop him. Porky Pig was sent to stop him, but couldn't. The old man with the beard would pop up from time to time and sing (to the Indian) I have a secret I won't tell. Since all things happen in 3's, on the 3rd time the Indian asked the old man what he knew, and he said, "Ingin Joe is ticklish." That's when the tickling begin, and wouldn't stop until Ingin Joe rolled off the mountain.

2) TinyToons with Daffy Duck. Daffy Duck Plays Duck Tracy trying to save a lady, and in doing so runs into mob members. One of which is the old man, but this time he goes by the name of Ticklepus, and Daffy's tickled to tears.

3) Fraggle Rock's (The Hungry Toe Ticklers).

4) Raggady Ann & Andy Movie. I wrote a long post about in the mainstream section.

5) Alf. Alf the sitcome was made into a cartoon, and in one scene, Alf and his friend were tied to a table, had there feet covered with honey, and licked by some animal. They were crying with laughter.

I remember a Felix the cat episode with tickling. One of the older ones from the 60's, where he had a magic bag of tricks, and the prof. was trying to steal it. He had felix trapped in a machine, and a giant hand came down with a feather and tickled Felix till he gave up the secret.

Another good scene - not really a cartoon, but from an old Beverly Hilbillies episode - One of the older black and white ones. MR. Drysdale is tickled for a while by Aunt Pearl, on his feet first, then ribtickled. Think it was called "Jed saves Mr Drysdale's marriage."

And, a woody the woodpecker scene - not from a cartoon, but in one of those old "Big Little Books" - he is captured and tickle tortured by a shiek for information.

I remember the Flintstones clips, where Fred has his feet trapped under the rock wall, and he has to use his arms to pull them out one at a time while having his feet tickled nonstop.

And the one where Betty grabs Barney's foot while he's holding it in the air to "buff" it, and he keeps hopping backward to try to get away from Betty's tickling finger, but she just keeps walking forward to maintain her grasp. I think she was trying to get him to agree to take her somewhere.

Loved 'em as a kid, love 'em today! :)

Yeah, okay, I know it wasn't a cartoon.... BUT

I remember an episode of You Can't Do That On Television where some woman broke her ankle or something and was in a cast with her foot partially out of it. Anyway, some guy came up and tickled her foot with a feather duster and she fell into a giant trash can. Who comes up with this stuff. I laughed harder seeing her fall into a giant trash can that she did getting tickled.

Maybe a couple of months ago I saw a Japanese Anime Cartoon late night on cable. I don't know the name of it, but it had this HUGE tickle scene.

2 girls were rivals in the classroom and when they finally went to fight, the began to tickle each other instead. The tickling lasted all the way out of the classroom, down the yard, and finally outside where they kissed and made up.

There seems to be a lot of tickling in Japanese Anime (which is actually my favorite type of tickling art). I wish I could get some on DVD.

I cannot believe so many of us remember/ love tickling in cartoons. :wub:

Sunny
:Kiss2:

Maybe a couple of months ago I saw a Japanese Anime Cartoon late night on cable. I don't know the name of it, but it had this HUGE tickle scene.

2 girls were rivals in the classroom and when they finally went to fight, the began to tickle each other instead. The tickling lasted all the way out of the classroom, down the yard, and finally outside where they kissed and made up.

There seems to be a lot of tickling in Japanese Anime (which is actually my favorite type of tickling art). I wish I could get some on DVD.

I cannot believe so many of us remember/ love tickling in cartoons. :wub:

Sunny
:Kiss2:
wow interesting find!

A couple I haven't seen mentioned yet in this thread

On one episode of "Josie and the Pussycats" entitled "X Marks the Spot" Alexander gets his feet tickled twice. The first time is when the villians have he, his sister Alexindria, and Melody locked in the back of a van. To keep them from finding the formula they have, Alexendria writes it on the bottom of her brother's foot before she eats the paper copy they have (I wish she would have done it to Melody instead.) Later on in the same episode, the gang is placed in the dungeon, and Alexander is having a feather pendelum brushing back and forth across his bare soles (They should have made it Josie instead for two reasons. The first is she is the star of the show, who is gorgeous, and would have had a great "girl next store" laugh. The second is, to be consistent, the villians would have found the antidote on the bottom of Alex's bare foot).

There was a Terrytunes cartoon that they used to show during the Heckle and Jeckle hour when I was a kid. I cannot remember its, nor its characters, name. It basically was about a bunch of hillbilly animals who lived in the Ozarks (a bear, possom, owl, etc.). In one episode, they are trying to win a contest with a smart professor on who can win a race carrying supplies to the top of one of the hills. When it looks as if the opossom will win, he stops to taunt the professor (who I believe had dropped his supply cargo just prior), and the professor uses a feather tied to an end of a pole to tickle the opossom's foot. He laughs for about 10 seconds, loses his balance, and falls to the bottom, having to start over again. (The traditional cartoon gag of how one is about to win, and the other does something to thrart it just prior to victory). I do remember the owl (who was riding on the opossom's back at the time) saying something like, "Dagnabbit...you picked a fine time to laugh!" when they had hit the ground. I haven't even seen the cartoon, much less this scene, in many, many years, so, if anyone at least knows what the name of the series was, let me know, and I'll see if its on youtube and post it.

One Popeye episode that I remember, in addition to those already mentioned, is one where Popeye goes through "etiquette" training. He is learning to put a coat on a lady. He ends up throwing the coat in the air and then tickling Olive Oyl's ribs causing her to throw her arms up until the coat lands on her.

Barbershopman

raggedy ann and andy with gazzooks the underwater sea tickle monster with all the tenatacles. love tickle monsters.

I remember the Digimon Frontier and that had a tickle torture, admittedly that is how I got into tickling. :p

There was one large tickle tourture scene in the Peter Pan cartoon series a while ago... I posted it in a fair bit of detail when a similar thread was asking a similar thing a while ago... but the general idea was that the lost boys had created a tickle tourture chair they were intending to use on the pirates... but during thier demonstration it got was outta hand and they couldn't stop it tickling the tall skinny guy.

Another odd cartoon I remember was a cartoon about a bunch of really small people on an island (not too unlike the smurfs) and there was one eppisode where the vines in a particular part of the island started growing and grabbed on to anything lying around the place. Didn't worry the humans (of which there were only three for some odd reason).. but 2 of the small people found the place they became very quickly almost spread eagled by these vines... wouldn't have been much of a problem normally except they were being held down on a trait track.....

But even though I would've been less than 10 years old at that point... I still remember fanticising about that scene and imagining being trapped like that... I'm sure the idea of the plants tickling me crossed my mind at least once (though not as much as it would now)

I saw an episode of Peter Pan and the Pirates in which the mermaids were complaining about Wendy's laughing and said "She sounds like she's being tickled" then another said "So let's tickle her."

there is one..i dont remember the name..it was on abc family a lot and had tickling in it almost every episode i watched.

One was a "turtles" spoof were two of the turtles were tied to a rack and a tumbler drum with a crank was spun..it had feathers attached and it tickled the feet of them.

Another episode had people hanging from the ceiling by some monster and it was a mix of people being tickled by these little furry monsters.

One had the evil guy being tickled by a furry monster climbing around inside his spacesuit and another had a princess tied to a chair barefoot being tickled. The main character i believe was heavier set with a big nose. I just dont know the name of this cartoon.

I am so cool that I am gonna respond to this almost 10 years old post. Poor guy has a right to know.

It was called WATER MELON. The rather lame cartoon adaptation of excellent French comic book Achille Talon.

You can thank me now ^^ See you in another 10 years for another answer!

Last edited:
Since nobody mentioned it, the one that seriously turned me on back then was Dragon Quest, aka Fly. I saw that scene when I was 10 years old. The buildup is excellent, the tickling is an interrogation scenario, and on top of that the female (finally!) victim was rather cute.

EDIT: Sorry guys, the uploader does not allow me to attach the video. It loads properly but displays a red exclamation point every time I try.

EDIT: Found out why: the file is 11mb and there is a limit of 4.sthg. Shame really. Guess you can find it on Youtube, if some Google jerk has not removed it yet.

Last edited:
Naveltkltr1350 posted

"One had the evil guy being tickled by a furry monster climbing around inside his spacesuit and another had a princess tied to a chair barefoot being tickled."

....another had a princess tied to a chair barefoot being tickled.

Which episode was this?

Last edited:
I just watched an episode of Mighty Max called "The Mother of all Adventures" at about 15:20 is a scene in which a zombie has Max's mom and she complains "Stop that, it tickles"

I remember that one too. I seem to remember that she yelled a person's name that wasn't a character on the show and said "that tickles."

I do remember wanting their to be tickling on the JEM cartoon, but alias there was none that I can remember.

I remember that ghostbuster clip. There was also a newer version of ghostbusters in which a younger team is facing a ghost that needs laughter. he has two of them and a goth girl says "He's trying to tickle us" the guy says "That's okay I'm not ticklish." the Goth then says "But I am!"

that was the 2nd episode i believe of the 13 Ghosts of Scooby Doo. she got put to sleep by a spell or gas or sumthing, and Shaggy tries different methods of waking her, including tickling her foot with a feather, saying "come on, Daphne! i know you're ticklish! come on, wake up!" no reaction

I always wondered how he knew she was ticklish.

Well this sucks, I went through every episode and i found the first three tickle scenes in Walter Melon.
But i can not find this barefoot princess tickle anywhere.

Well this sucks, I went through every episode and i found the first three tickle scenes in Walter Melon.
But i can not find this barefoot princess tickle anywhere.

Do you know the name of the episode where they are wrapped in cocoons and tickled upside down?

The scenes that I remember the most are definately:

Gadgetboy - Agent Heather is tied down and tickled with a feather by the emperor for snooping around. Definately got my thing for "punishment tickle torture" there, seeing the agent laughing and giggling like a little school girl.

Gummie Bears - Grammy Bear tied up and tickled for the recipe of the juice. Watching the strict "woman" beg for mercy and giving in definately sparked the "interrogation" kink.

I believe there was a cartoon called Lucky Luke, nobody has mentioned it yet I don't think, a damsel in distress was tied to a chair
in a tunnel and having her upper thighs tickled with a feather, there are many many more, but I think most have been mentioned,
just seen one in youtube where a girl is having her neck tickled with a feather, but I am sure I have seen one on her legs

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back