• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Casual sex and tickling

aussietickler1

TMF Poster
So I recently received a text message from a University friend of mine asking if I'd be interested in "having casual sex/no strings attached." The situation makes me a little nervous as I've never had an arrangement like that before, but I agreed. Anyway I started thinking, this girl has obviously put things on the line a bit by asking me to do this ... would it be acceptable for me to put things on the line by asking for tickling to be involved? I figure if there's ever a time to be open and forthcoming about my kink, this would be it. Anyway, thoughts?

i wouldn't, just cuz she offers casual sex with no strings attached i wouldn't recommend adding
to that. It means she just wants sex and that's it.

i wouldn't, just cuz she offers casual sex with no strings attached i wouldn't recommend adding
to that. It means she just wants sex and that's it.

I agree. The tickling should be done in a more intimate instance such as a special get together for an overnight. Not just a booty call.

It depends on how risk averse you are to having the offer rescinded.

You've basically gotten a strings free sexual relationship.

What is the point of said relationship? Sex. Period.

And Sex includes what turns you on, and turns her on. Having a good conversation about what you enjoy, what she enjoys, and what you guys are willing to do for each other in bed is a basic part of your newly minted relationship. You are both there to have a good time. So discuss what that means. Perhaps she has some desires that are not standard issue. Perhaps she'll be happy to indulge your tickling like out of curiosity or as a part of the greater "we are heaving fun here" attitude.

So talk and see.

Or if you are of the "A bird in the hand.." outlook, then stay silent and enjoy the sex for what it is.

But choose one or the other. Be open or be silent. Don't play the 'oooh I snuck a tickle in!' BS, or such for your own selfish pleasure. Your partner deserves your honesty in what you get off on, and are using them for.

Myriads

do not ask up front! just start adding in some sensual tickling while in the foreplay stage. then continue during the whole time, she'll get the message. if done correctlly she enjoy her self even more.
good luck!

steve

don't even just start tickling like that, better to ask but honestly she's,
most likely not gonna want it. Its a booty call? why even bother

Since multiple couplings 'at your age' during the same session/romp are a given, variations are permissible, so by all means introduce this one. Use it gently as part of foreplay at one point or another during the series of Horizontal Mambos, see how she responds, and proceed accordingly.

Last edited:
If she asked you for a hook up, then it means that she has an interest to begin with. Take it from someone who has grown up in the era where quick sex was the norm not the odd occurrence. I say just ask her if she has any interest in trying some tickling. I she's not into it at all, just leave it alone. If she is kinda hemming and hawing about it it means she isn't sure about it. How you handle it from that point will dictate whether or not it will happen. Be positive about it and you might have some luck. Act nervous about it and she may think it will be too much for her and will opt out.

Hey Libertine by the way, I take offense to your statement in your signature block that says "Older men are fond of dispensing good advice as a consolation for no longer being able to set a bad example.".
I learned a lot over the years and tickled a lot of women growing up. As an "older" gentleman, I can say with reasonable confidence, that I can give good advice that will help the younger folks here! I used up my "bad example" whilst learning!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

5/15/2024
The TMF Links forum keeps you updated on tickling sites all around the web.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back