• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • If you would like to get your account Verified, read this thread
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

CAT Munch - Saturday, June 6th

No worries. Jest get to us safely. We'll be hanging out front until folks get there.

I figure thatwe'll hang until about 12:45 and then head on in. If anyone arrives later than that, we'll make room. Or they can sit elsewhere if need be and join us later. This is a fun thing. I'm not going to get too worried about it. I'm just looking forward to seeing folks. :)

great munch! Thanks for arranging Ann...it was so good to see everyone, enjoy some yummy food and spend a nice summer day on the beach with a little tickle fun thrown in....always bring that chair todd!

Good to see you, Judy! And , yeah, it was a really nice day! Very cool to see all our friends who showed up for seriously yummy eats and a relaxing afternoon on the beach. Some shell collecting, wandering, kite-watching, and occasional pokes and strokes. A fun time all around!

Drew

A truly epical munch. I really had a blast and it was great seeing everyone again! Thanks so much Ann for organizing this. :D Glad you liked the chair Judy!

It was a very nice and relaxing day. I thoroughly enjoyed it. Thanks to those who were able to make it. As for those who didn't...you were missed...whether we know you yet or not. We hope to get to see/meet you next time.

With some of the folks talking about wanting to bring their little ones down there, I'm considering a get together that will be purely social and family oriented. Drew & I don't have kids. But, many others do. It would be nice to spend a day together when people can bring their families and just hang with friends. (We'll see what happens. The summer is already full of events. So, we may hold off until early fall.)

Tracy and I had the most relaxing day with great friends.....and we managed to start a seashell collection....

Beautiful day all the way around!

What's New

6/2/2024
There will be Trivia in our Chat Room this SUnday eve at 11PM EDT. Join us!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back