• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Catfish

TigerChick22

TMF Poster
Watching the movie Catfish right now. Its a documentary about this guy who finds out his online relationship is someone completely different than he thought. Has anyone ever see it? Or the similar show on mtv? It's so creepy! Does anyone have any experiences with meeting someone online who wasn't who they said they were?

I have thought about this dilemma often. Just two months ago, I started to open up to the tickling community and have heard a few horror stories about friends thinking they were talking to women when it ended up being men. I am pretty guarded when I first start talking to someone in here still. I like to get multiple points of communication and that starts to help. Also, there is another chatroom with video feed. I have tended to flock more to that one for communication because we can literally see "eye to eye". I have had a few weird requests from people I have met in TMF and it keeps me on my toes. The idea of not knowing what the person on the other side looks like is DEFINITELY a scary thought...

Happens all the time. But that's why it's always important to stay realistic. Even if people are exactly who they say they are, it doesn't mean that they'll be someone you get along with in person. It's a strange phenomena, but happens.

That was a really interesting movie, but I'm not sure how much I really trust it. The whole thing seemed a little forced to me.

Obviously, everyone has various shallow relationships online with people we've never met before. Since these relationships are shallow, it doesn't really matter if the person is being honest or not, and I don't really give it a second thought. As a person who is currently dating online, I can state with full confidence that the thought of not knowing who you're really dating is... scary.

Luckily, I am nearly as paranoid as I am lazy. I don't get into that kind of relationship without getting some form of tangible confirmation. And if she really is capable of running a facebook and twitter full of false information, then she gets a round of applause for being the world's greatest internet con artist.

I've watched the show on tv. I know this happens all of the time, but that's one of the risks of meeting online. When it works well... it really works well. When it is awful.... OMG RUN! Lol I think I've been pretty blessed in the fact that I've met more cool people, great lifelong friends, and even my hubby from online.

No, but I did see this movie about people from Oklahoma catching catfish with their hands

What's New

5/13/2024
Visit Clips4Sale for the most tickling clips in one place on the web!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back